Stayin Alive

Summer Olympic Deaths/Dead Medallists

The ballistics report may be the key here. If she was judged to have died by shots from a fair distance, and/or from the side/behind, it might add credence to the "mistaken burglar" theory...

• Like 1

The ballistics report may be the key here. If she was judged to have died by shots from a fair distance, and/or from the side/behind, it might add credence to the "mistaken burglar" theory...

Ex-girlfriend alleges he has always had a dark side. Apparently he is a bit of a gun nut and was always paranoid about burglars.

Ex-girlfriend alleges he has always had a dark side. Apparently he is a bit of a gun nut and was always paranoid about burglars.

I wonder if they have the death penalty in south africa will they give it to him, I don't think they will if he is found gulity life in prison is the most likely outcome . Though they might decide to make an example of him.

I wonder if they have the death penalty in south africa will they give it to him, I don't think they will if he is found gulity life in prison is the most likely outcome . Though they might decide to make an example of him.

They don't, it was abolished in 1995

Don't think that was ever on the cards. I think the mistaken burglar theory was just thrown out there by some apologists who loved Pistorius.

Don't think that was ever on the cards. I think the mistaken burglar theory was just thrown out there by some apologists who loved Pistorius.

Indeed, it looks like a a long stretch for the Bladerunner...

Forum members on Mumsnet are expressing their sadness and disillusion that a hero and role model for their children has turned out to have feet of clay.

• Like 1

Forum members on Mumsnet are expressing their sadness and disillusion that a hero and role model for their children has turned out to have feet of clay.

Mumsnet should get fucking nuked!!!!

There was some tosser on the Jeremy Vine show last week, another rent a quote, from a Dads version of m**snet.

The fuggin handwringing and utter horseshit that is being spouted,

Fucking hell, the kids will need to give their parents counselling such is the fucked up, false reality they live in.

Kids are quite capable of noting AND dealing with the fact that somebody has gone from hero to zero without the need of a parent.

Bunch of cock suckers, the lot of em.

• Like 2

There was some tosser on the Jeremy Vine show last week, another rent a quote, from a Dads version of m**snet.

Fucking hell, the kids will need to give their parents counselling such is the fucked up, false reality they live in.

Kids are quite capable of noting AND dealing with the fact that somebody has gone from hero to zero without the need of a parent.

Well, I couldn't agree more. Of course they are all so self-righteous that they disapprove of the Pistorius jokes, which is why I was all the more amused that one of them had inadvertently come up with a new one. :lol:

• Like 2

Well, I couldn't agree more. Of course they are all so self-righteous that they disapprove of the Pistorius jokes, which is why I was all the more amused that one of them had inadvertently come up with a new one. :lol:

Sums them up perfectly toastie! :lol:

Everything you have said is correct except that last sentence... ;-)

• Like 3

Everything you have said is correct except that last sentence... ;-)

I think you are probably right TMIB, maybe I should have said "a bunch of breast feeders" or summat!

There's a massive troll going on in the Mumsnet Pistorius thread at the moment. Quite entertaining. :P

Well, I did have a go Toastie, i really did but I could not get the notion out of my head that, whatever the skill and intellect of the troll, they would always be pissing into a head wind of self rightious pomposity and saggy breasted brain dead women.

It would actually cease to be a battle worth going into IMHO.

Nuking the forum would still be my preferred choice.

• Like 1

One of the many things that creeps me out about Mumsnet is the awful gynaecological user names they go in for ("Uterus Uterus Ghali") and the ones they obviously think are wittily sexy ("Mike Litoris" "Unexpected Item In Shagging Area") - and the truly unspeakable "CuntWorm Underfoot")

:puke:

One of the many things that creeps me out about Mumsnet is the awful gynaecological user names they go in for ("Uterus Uterus Ghali") and the ones they obviously think are wittily sexy ("Mike Litoris" "Unexpected Item In Shagging Area") - and the truly unspeakable "CuntWorm Underfoot")

:puke:

I had a bit of a gander at several different threads, and saw one poster aged 55 posting under the name 'bulshit'.

And that concludes the case for the defence, m'lud.

I am going to apologise in advance for this post.

They should be celebrating the fact that Oscar in one day has done more for the portayal of disabled people than any talking head can do.

Disabled people are just like everyone else, they can be brilliant and they can pull hot girls, then they can have a crap day and throw it all away by doing something stupid.

That's life.

They should be celebrating the fact that Oscar in one day has done more for the portayal of disabled people than any talking head can do.

:lol:

Well, at least a talking head won't have feet of clay ....

• Like 1

Guest Guest

I've thought up another valentyne rhym for Oscar..

The carpet is red

The body is blue

That must be Oscars girlfriend

Lying in the loo !

apologies and condolences to her family and friends of course :unsure:

No bail for Oscar, which was disappointing as he already has the cricket bat and stumps.

• Like 5

I can't understand why it has been a top story for a week now.

He isn't that famous in this country.

I can't understand why it has been a top story for a week now.

He isn't that famous in this country.

He is now.

• Like 1