Windsor

Deathlist On The Net

This is a thread for any mention of deathlist on the web from outwith the site. I think one already exists, but I can't find it.

Here is what I found:

link

(Feel free to merge if there is an existing thread)

• Like 1

Here is what I found:

link

The comments in there were a complete load of bollocks. They seem to think DL is about betting and winning huge amounts of money and/or disrespecting the elderly. They don't seem to understand there's no money involved here and we disrespect everyone (except perhaps Clive Dunn).

• Like 1

Death is a taboo people shouldn't mess with when you treat death like a game.

I have too agree with Honez, and after reading this 'my big question' is where exactly on this web sight does it talk about 'betting on death?' Is it that 'one would assume this practice' or is it just called 'Hi I'm a schmuck and I bullshit my readers!'

Looks like we are also a Christian rock band :o .

Deathlist - The Band Thread

I'm sure there is another "deathlist" on the net thread out there, but I can't find it. Looked for bloody ages as well.

BTW, I know this hasn't got anything to do with death, but I spoke to a woman today called Mrs May Day. ;)

I'm sure there is another "deathlist" on the net thread out there, but I can't find it. Looked for bloody ages as well.

BTW, I know this hasn't got anything to do with death, but I spoke to a woman today called Mrs May Day. ;)

Is she the woman whose husband gets rescued every time he loses his wife?

Were you thinking of this thread?. I really didn't know where to post my entry, the band thread probably would have been better.

My dad used to take people hillwalking and a lady on one of his West Highland Way walks was called Mrs. Holly Day.

Hey I found another moaning (Jealous) forum moaning about Deathlist Here

Seriously though can these people get a life or atleast a better choice of musical.

Seriously though can these people get a life or atleast a better choice of musical.

I'd rather be here than on that shitty forum! ;)

The people on that site seem to spend quite a lot of time feeling sick. It can't be a very healthy place.

So who's going to join up and ask the one who knows Jeremy Beadle's daughter to enquire about his health? Seems reasonable.

The people on that site seem to spend quite a lot of time feeling sick. It can't be a very healthy place.

So who's going to join up and ask the one who knows Jeremy Beadle's daughter to enquire about his health? Seems reasonable.

Yes, I was thinking that. That poster has unwittingly brought forth a bonus tip.... ;)

OMG. What a sick site.

Something should be done about it, I mean, a web site in praise of rock musicals.

I'm going to write to my MP and see if they can look into getting it shut down. Think of the children!

Not only that, they're positively promoting DoS attacks and other cyber skullduggery. They're obviously evil bastards, uberhackers and, egad, rock musical fans. They're sick I tells ya.

According to this site, [deathlist] "reaches approximately 6,195 U.S. monthly uniques. The site appeals to a slightly more male than female, primarily older, more affluent crowd."

Personally I'm a lot more male than female.

I'm not sure what I'm meant to be older or more affluent than, but I probably am, according to my young butler.

According to this site, [deathlist] "reaches approximately 6,195 U.S. monthly uniques. The site appeals to a slightly more male than female, primarily older, more affluent crowd."

Personally I'm a lot more male than female.

I'm not sure what I'm meant to be older or more affluent than, but I probably am, according to my young butler.

Just quietly, I'm not that surprised. I'd always picked you for an older Asian male earning more than $140 grand Honez.

Just quietly, I'm not that surprised. I'd always picked you for an older Asian male earning more than $140 grand Honez.
Not many Chinese in Wales, Gunjy...

And earning 140? Puhleeese, I'd hardly call trust funds earnings. That's what options are, dear boy.

Can anyone read Czech?

And I saw that with all the love of a Wikipedia admin.

That reminds me, CP. I saw this mention of you a few days ago, in a not entirely accurate page about DL:

http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Death_List

There is a WikiProject on Wikipedia about the World's Oldest People, and although its members are not Death List users, there has been a war between trusted admin Canadian Paul and the likes of Bart Versieck, a confused man from Belgium who appears to be interested in little other than women who are 110+ years old, and styles himself as "extremely sexy". Bart's friend, the longevity researcher Robert Young, was indef-blocked from Wikipedia for f@cking with the Wikipedia admins and their Nazi regime. Bart Versieck is soon on the verge of a permanent ban for repeatedly editing others' talk page messages even after many, many warnings.

Might as well mention this from the "The Ones That Got Away" thread.

Deathlist under culture? :rolleyes:

No idea what they are saying like...

Deathlist under culture? :o

No idea what they are saying like...

Run it through Babel Fish Windsor, mind you I don't think the translation is ever exactly correct as the start of the second paragraph seems to translate as -

"Deathlist is a club, and like obvious there are of the rules. The committee drafts a list of 50 chosen celebrities for their probability to die within 2009. The candidates must be famous for own role and their dead women must be in smell of crocodile for the average English"

:rolleyes: