Windsor

Deathlist On The Net

They censored shauns profile pic. Lmfao.

• Like 2

The cover for this masterpiece

Absolutely creasing at the description of Jonathan Whitelaw's debut novel here:

Morbid Relations is the story of Rob Argyll, a stand up comedian scraping an unsatisfactory living in London. Following his mother’s death, he returns for the first time in years to his family in their Glasgow home. Rob struggles to relate to his somewhat dysfunctional family, seeming to bounce from one mistake to another while simultaneously trying to make amends for his long absence. The narrative is a darkly comic take on modern Scottish life, family relationships, and finally trying to grow up.
“Morbid Relations is that relatively rare thing, a Scottish ‘comedy of manners’ family saga of the kind more common in English literature. A worthy Scottish challenger to the other Jonathan, Coe.”
Jonathan Whitelaw is a freelance journalist based in Edinburgh. He is currently working on two other novels likely to be published by Ringwood in 2016.

Can't see the The Scum asking Liverpool fans about Ian St. John's inclusion somehow. Sounds like Maradona would be a more worthy recipient of their ire than our innocent good selves.

I didnt pick Ricksen.I of course wish him well and hope he has many more years ahead of him and maybe even one day gets cured.That is highly unlikely though.I love how the writer says it is one of the sickest things published on the net.I am sure there is far worse content out there.

It would have been funnier if they didnt.

• Like 3

I didnt pick Ricksen.I of course wish him well and hope he has many more years ahead of him and maybe even one day gets cured.That is highly unlikely though.I love how the writer says it is one of the sickest things published on the net.I am sure there is far worse content out there.

Like this? https://forums.deathlist.net/topic/7206-dl-status-updates-statements-obsevations-verbal-tennis/page-74#entry290636

Ah, Shaun, if you've got the Sun pissed off, that's just more points in your favour imo.

• Like 1

It would have been funnier if they didnt.

It funny because it implies that they think that photo is you.

One of the sickest things published on the net they can talk about.

Wouldn't it be interesting if the scum reporters was a member/mod or worse still, an Admin?

• Like 1

Well, that'd kill my original theory, which was "charon got bored and posted a link to it on the Rangers forum under an alias for the LOLs"...

• Like 2

Wouldn't it be interesting if the scum reporters was a member/mod or worse still, an Admin?

So that's where Magere Hein went.

• Like 2

You been freelancing?

Bloody tragic though, that a person's promised 15 mins of fame comes by way of a newspaper censoring an anonymous forum profile. Not much to show the grandkids, is it.

• Like 1

The Sun operate so far beyond the moral compass that they're not in any position to cast even the smallest of pebbles, I would have thought.

Being on the receiving end of their condemnation is a bit like taking a lecture from Ian Huntley on how to be a good person.

• Like 6

Well, that'd kill my original theory, which was "charon got bored and posted a link to it on the Rangers forum under an alias for the LOLs"...

I might like a bit of bear baiting, but 'not guilty m'lud'.

Funny thing is, Ricksen lives, unlike that vile, bigoted dead club :)

• Like 1

The Sun operate so far beyond the moral compass that they're not in any position to cast even the smallest of pebbles, I would have thought.

Being on the receiving end of their condemnation is a bit like taking a lecture from Ian Huntley on how to be a good person.

Or having a lecture from Oscar Pistorius and Dick Cheney about gun safety.

I'M THE COVER PHOTO OH MY GOD

This will go down in history as my first ever newspaper appearance. (Well, second ever, after when I came 2nd in a local U-12 art competition)

This will go down in history as my first ever newspaper appearance. (Well, second ever, after when I came 2nd in a local U-12 art competition)

Can I have your autograph?
  • Like 4

Can I have your autograph?

I don't do autographs, pleb. Come back when you're as famous as me.

Also just realised Scottish football fans are planning to kill me. Shiiit...

Don't worry, the two main hun bigoted UDA filled forums haven't even a mention on it...

And no, I'll not start a thread on it msc :D

• Like 1

Oh dear. Shaun, if there's one thing you shouldn't have done, it's make this website or the concept of "deadpooling" understandable/relatable to football scum. If I'd been around I could have told you that.

If there's one thing that can get foghorn-voiced Britchav fucktards to form a lynch mob that could potentially kill off something like this, when usually they would just pass on by and not give a shit, it's when you offend their PRECIOUS FOOTBALLUUHHRRSSS. Thought it was fairly obvious that it was the only sacred cow for the miserable simpletons who infest this wasteland.

Look what they did to that poor Liam Stacey schmuck (can't believe that was 5 years ago now). They even made him wait an extra year to do his uni examinations...

"HUUUUUUUURRRRRRRR, HOW DARE YOU OFFEND THE PRECIOUS FOOTBALLERS." the voices in their head yawn over and over. Forever.

Oh well... next time you're trying to not get a website shut-down, you'll know what to do! You live and learn!!!