Windsor

Deathlist On The Net

2 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

I fucking hate Lad Bible.

It is utter shit.

I agree soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much

2 hours ago, Joey Russ said:

What I find funny is that they believe that the people of the forum are the members of the committee. 98% of us don’t even have a say on who makes the list. :D 

Agreed, that was the funniest thing in the "article" imo.

3 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

I fucking hate Lad Bible.

It is utter shit.

Fuck off man. Where else can you learn about Thai guys whitening their penises? Or watch someone replace the word wand with the word penis whilst reading Harry Potter?

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

9 hours ago, Deathray said:

Fuck off man. Where else can you learn about Thai guys whitening their penises? Or watch someone replace the word wand with the word penis whilst reading Harry Potter?

I rest my case.:lol:

1 minute ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

I rest my case.:lol:

To be fair I don't think you're their target demographic.

46 minutes ago, Deathray said:

That's very true.

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, gcreptile said:

I read the BBC for such things:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-42575155

BBC commenting on the whitening of cocks.

Ok.

22 hours ago, Spade_Cooley said:

b53302775a020743f30d783ccb3962b9.jpg

My god look at that guy's hairline. Clearly a hit last year.

That's a soy boy if I ever did see one.

12 hours ago, Deathray said:

No, that's the Grandad Bible....

• Haha 3

35 minutes ago, charon said:

No, that's the Grandad Bible....

Such a c**t aren't you.:lol:

I try...  .

• Haha 2

Is everybody ready for the obligatory deathlist article in about a weeks time?

Shocking website predicted 12 deaths last year says the queen and nolan sister will die in 2019!

Don't forget to call us sickos and ghouls. :D

le comité américain

Does @welshman know about this?

• Haha 1

Quite quite derogatory in my opinion - those Belgians really know how to insult folk.....:lol:

Belgian press?

Shit year then. No good unless were in the express.

3 hours ago, charon said:

Nice link from them to The Mirror and Baba Vangas 2019 foretelling.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/blind-mystic-baba-vanga-who-13715567

The pics of her are priceless.  Would make a FINE DL Avatar if someone is on the fence about there's, or is new to the site.

8 hours ago, YoungWillz said:

Not the express, but I'll take it.

If the Daily Star's editors a reading this you can easily get another article of out of the DDP.

Ghoulish Derby Dead Pool" - Predict the Dying Celeb Competition Returns for 2019.

Spend on time on the forum for the Deathlist that we mentioned in an article the other day and you'll soon learn about The Derby Dead Pool, a competition run presumably by sickos for presumably sickos which returns in 2019 after crowning it's winner last year Pity Da Foolz. The game is run and played by anonymous internet strangers, who can be found cavorting on the forum of the infamous Deathlist site that tries to chose 50 celebrities who will die the following yer.

Pity Da Foolz won the competition by predicting correctly that 12 celebrities of a selection of 20 would die, under a complicating scoring system that rewards more points for picking younger folk, a bonus for picking a unique pick or a popular pick. The scoring system also awards deaths caused by unnatural causes - assassinations and the like as well as rewarding for folk who die on their birthday. This sick scoring system literally says "other people's misery is your celebration." The 149 points this team scored narrowly edging out the dubiously named Ethnic Cleansing team, improving on a best performance of 5th in 2009.

To score points the folk must obit in leading publications which leads to many picking the likes of Leah Bracknell, the dying soap star and Steffan Karl Steffanson, now dead children's entertainer.

On a carefully selected but nevertheless teams still plump for good old cancers mums, obscure folk who are terminally ill Gavin Bailey - a cancer sufferer who had his photo taken with Aston Martin. Karma bit Norfolk & Good... the team that chose him as he didn't get a qualifying obit. 

The evil doesn't end there for as Norfolk and Good.. also chose Sophie Smith, a 21 year old student who went missing in 2018 last year. Teams for this year and out yet, but you can imagine similarly dubious picks were fired off before the 23:59 on the 31st January deadline for teams. The host indicating 593 teams entered for next year. 

PROD-Lorraine-TV-show-London-UK-20-Dec-2017.jpg

Emmerdale Actress Leah Bracknell was one of the most popular picks in 2018 and will presumably be so in 2019.

You have to wonder what kind of sick, demented folk feel the need to try and predict celebrities - and even none celebrity deaths, but the fact is this sick contest is not alone in the world of madness. There's the alt obituaries deadpool, the Scottish football forum pie and bovril runs a deadpool contest and  the above mentioned forum for the Deathlist forum runs literally dozens. If you missed the deadline for the Derby Dead Pool don't worry here among sick contests to predict who'll die earliest in the year and latest in the year, weird contests with bonuses for bizarre stuff like picking Morris dancers, you can also enter the "FA Cup of Deadpooling" The Deathlist Cup open for entries until 20th Jan if you fancy yourself as an internet Baba Vanga....

This really is a barrel scraping outrage of a contest, the people involved should be ashamed. The government should ban this for the obvious distress it must cause people to be found on a list of people who must die. Whilst proponents of this sick competition describe it as "agreeing with people that they are going to die" to try and rationalise the weirdness of their little hobby, we simply describe it as appalling morbid evil.  A moral outrage only one step short of betting on when your mates are going to die.

• Haha 1