Windsor

Deathlist On The Net

1 minute ago, drol said:

Nah, far too simple and irritatingly dull.

Smacks of an Iain production to me.

I don’t think it’s either Deathray or Iain tbh. Tried seeing if their person had the exact same list on forum but doesn’t look like it. 
All I know is that the person isn’t me

They made a mistake on their very first tweet.

So whoever it is is an idiot…which means it could be literally anyone here.

• Haha 1

Isn't the use of the logo copyright infringement? It's on the merch, after all.

7 hours ago, gcreptile said:

Isn't the use of the logo copyright infringement? It's on the merch, after all.

Err…that’s a grey area… :ninja:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Our favourite posh bird account has been taken down or some tweets deleted because I used to be able to read the whole thread but now it's just this discussion and dead links:

https://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php?/topic/263139-prince-andrew-bbc/&do=findComment&comment=14933814

Some quotes are still visible though. Hiya Iain! Hiya pal! :unsure:

"Even if he did do it i dont care.He is an important,poweful man.She is nothing! The judge wil side with the ruling class.His career will depend on it!

:facepalm:

6 hours ago, Boudicca said:

Our favourite posh bird account has been taken down or some tweets deleted because I used to be able to read the whole thread but now it's just this discussion and dead links:

https://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php?/topic/263139-prince-andrew-bbc/&do=findComment&comment=14933814

Some quotes are still visible though. Hiya Iain! Hiya pal! :unsure:

"Even if he did do it i dont care.He is an important,poweful man.She is nothing! The judge wil side with the ruling class.His career will depend on it!

:facepalm:

Still going strong on Twitter, having the time of his life judging by the series of stock photos she’s posting about his holiday with her “grand daughter Ophelia”.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, TQR said:

Still going strong on Twitter, having the time of his life judging by the series of stock photos she’s posting about his holiday with her “grand daughter Ophelia”.

48 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

I can’t get over Horatio the husband. 

Awww I’m sorry. I’m sure you will in time. If Iain was enough to steal his heart, just tell yourself he obviously wasn’t good enough for you.

• Haha 1

The Daily Star strikes again...

SICK DEATHLIST CELEBRATES QUEEN'S DEATH WITHIN MOMENTS OF PALACE ANNOUNCEMENT!!

A disgusting website celebrating the deaths of celebrities in a quasi-hit list has announced the passing of Queen Elizabeth II just moments after Buckingham Palace issued a statement, describing the tragedy as "From Sceptre to Spectre"

A sick website predicting the deaths of celebrities has celebrated the passing of Queen Elizabeth II just moments after her death was announced.

The DeathList, at deathlist.net, has a list of 50 celebrities they expect to die in 2022 and proudly proclaims that her Majesty is now the seventh in the morbid list to have died.

The sickening website read "From Sceptre to Spectre", adding that more details were to follow.

• Like 2
  • Haha 8

3 minutes ago, arghton said:

A disgusting website celebrating the deaths of celebrities in a quasi-hit list has announced the passing of Queen Elizabeth II just moments after Buckingham Palace issued a statement, describing the tragedy as "From Sceptre to Spectre"

A sick website predicting the deaths of celebrities has celebrated the passing of Queen Elizabeth II just moments after her death was announced.

The DeathList, at deathlist.net, has a list of 50 celebrities they expect to die in 2022 and proudly proclaims that her Majesty is now the seventh in the morbid list to have died.

The sickening website read "From Sceptre to Spectre", adding that more details were to follow.

That doesn't appear to have sparked the outrage maybe they were expecting/hoping for. 

978347188_Screenshot2022-09-09223922.png.95cadb94c4d4117c7f574924c4041426.png

• Haha 9

"...is a "Latest News" panel with sick rhyming headlines announcing the deaths of those who made the hit list."

PghLFilms on Twitter: "Oh, noes! Willow is suffering from PTSD! ... If you  were watching my Piggy RP Films, you would understand why.  https://t.co/VMc9AqfM2B" / Twitter

Also, thanks for the "sick rhymes" compliment. A lot of rappers get that, too.

• Like 3

On 09/09/2022 at 22:33, arghton said:

I'm always offended they never quote any of my witty banter or expletives. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Windsor said:

I'm always offended they never quote any of my witty banter or expletives. 

Imagine having 15000 posts and being ignored lol

Would help if I posted something when she died, but I didn’t feel my condolences were a good fit to the many classless comments.  
SC

On 9 September 2022 at 22:33, arghton said:

I wonder if Lizzie McAllister (the alleged reporter) is a member. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Paul Bearer said:

I wonder if Lizzie McAllister (the alleged reporter) is a member. 

@LizLemon?

• Haha 1
  • Shocked 1

Posted on the Fort William thread but When Saturday Comes - footie mag - #427 has a letter

317654896_1318128662332400_4951358156670

• Like 10

The Pie & Bovril Deadpool is still going strong and yours truly is the 2022 winner with 10 of my 15 picks called up by the grim reaper. 

Here's the post to confirm my win.

CONGRATULATIONS JUSTONECORNETTO!

He's been playing for as long as I've been running this and probably longer and finally, he gets a win. 766 points from 10 hits is some return.

9 minutes ago, Perhaps said:

And here is the Daily Star's article about the 2023 Deathlist.

Sick 'Death List' reveals 2023 predictions as paedo Rolf Harris makes first appearance

Silly Lizzie hasn't done her research, as the article implies both Kissinger and Barker are already 100.

It’s funny they headline off of Rolf Harris of all people, aka the one person nobody will mourn when they die

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Perhaps said:

And here is the Daily Star's article about the 2023 Deathlist.

Sick 'Death List' reveals 2023 predictions as paedo Rolf Harris makes first appearance

Silly Lizzie hasn't done her research, as the article implies both Kissinger and Barker are already 100.

Here’s Lizzie’s contact details if you’d like to drop her an outraged reply. She certainly seems fond of the old death-related stories. https://muckrack.com/lizziemcallister

• Like 1

A few recent articles. Translated with Google Translate

https://peopleenespanol.com/noticias/lista-predijo-muerte-reina-isabel-ervela-nombres-de-celebridades-que-moriran-2023/

People en Espanol's article. 

The chilling list —in which no one wants to appear— enjoys great prestige for having accurately predicted the death of many celebrities, as was the case with its list that by 2022 included Queen Elizabeth II , who died on September 8 of that year (at) 96 years .

For this 2023 the list includes the rocker Tina Turner, currently 84 years old and who tragically lost her son in 2022.

According to its authors, the increasingly famous list follows rigorous criteria.

---

Univision:

https://www.univision.com/entretenimiento/cultura-pop/the-deathlist-lista-predicciones-famosos-2023

In 2022 they predicted some deaths that did come true and resounded in every corner of the planet, such as that of Queen Elizabeth II at 96 years of age and the most recent, that of soccer player Pelé who faced a tough battle against cancer.

In total last year, of its 50 mentions, 14 were correct, which included Mikhail Gorbachev, the former president of the Soviet Union, the renowned Franco-Swiss film director Jean-Luc Godard or the prodigious American pianist Jerry Lee Lewis, just for mention a few.

---

Last but not least Slovakia's Plus jeden deň's article:

https://www1.pluska.sk/soubiznis/zahranicny-soubiznis/foto-naj-morbidnejsi-rebricek-roka-je-tu-tieto-zname-osobnosti-su-listine-smrti-2023

Every year, the website deathlist.net publishes the names of world celebrities who belong to the 50 unlucky ones . The ranking is made up, as every year, by well-known personalities from all spheres of social life. See with us a selection of the most famous ones. And if you were surprised by any of the nominations, know that the person in question was probably much more surprised than you...

The year 2022 was one of the darkest in terms of mortality. In the previous year, well-known celebrities went to the starry sky. Among them were American actor Clarence Gilyard Jr., Scottish comedian and actor Robbie Coltrane, German actor Ralf Wolter, French writer Jean Teulé, American rapper Coolio, former president of the Soviet Union Mikhail Gorbachev, keyboardist and founder of Depeche Mode Andrew and Brazilian football legend Pelé .

They also have introductions for some of the DL celebrities, Robert Duvall's one says:

Legendary actor Robert Duvall (91) is one of the last living actors from the legendary Godfather. The representative of Michael Corleone's court lawyer and adviser will soon celebrate his 92nd birthday. Despite his advanced age, the actor is extremely active and has not yet nailed the film craft.

• Like 3