Windsor

Deathlist On The Net

Yes, the use of "douche" as a word of abuse has always puzzled me. It's just the French word for shower in Toastworld. Perfectly inoffensive.

By the way, I thought the swear filter had been fixed? Fuck and shit.

Edit: ah good, it has. Please don't feel you have to hold back, Wednesday. Don't overwork those asterisks.

• Like 1

Hi Z :)

I don't think that's him. He had a certain posting 'style' that is ummistakable, lol. In any case, all this guessing back and forth about who is whose sixty-seventh account or whatever won't lead anywhere. If anything, Caisson sounds a bit like Charon. Hmm. :P

You obviously don't know how to pronounce them :D

• Like 2

Arent you a bit old to have *that* avatar? And up at this bonkers hour too tough guy.

Go stick your stupid furry peperrami avatar down your "keks" (that English enough for you)

I'm a fairly new member myself. I'm not however, new to forums in general. Forums always have a liberal sprinkling of complete and utter ****s. As sure as night follows day, total t***pots sign up to forums. They can't help themselves. New members are always observed by older members with scepticism and suspicion for fear we are previous ****s returning the settle old scores.

Best way, if you wish to stick around for the craic, is trust in peoples' ability to analyse who are the ****s over time. One day they will call you friend. Or not. Let your posts stand as an example of your character. Advice of a probbie there. :)

Oh, and Welcome! :D

Nice to see you back, Hein!

Someone told me what that meant via PM and i have to tell you that "believing all new members are old ones in disguise" has always been one of the biggest signs of a group in decline. Or just you being a bored and listless douche. I dont know. Be careful cause it doesnt chime with the moderator giving the "we have so much traffic" talk the other day haha.

Deffo Z then..... :D

• Like 1

I'm a fairly new member myself. I'm not however, new to forums in general. Forums always have a liberal sprinkling of complete and utter ****s. As sure as night follows day, total t***pots sign up to forums. They can't help themselves. New members are always observed by older members with scepticism and suspicion for fear we are previous ****s returning the settle old scores.

Best way, if you wish to stick around for the craic, is trust in peoples' ability to analyse who are the ****s over time. One day they will call you friend. Or not. Let your posts stand as an example of your character. Advice of a probbie there. :)

After using that handy little search box gizmo, I see 'Hein' is a bloke from the Netherlands with Admin privileges. Why would an Admin wish to come back as a Noob? That busts my Logic filter, that one. Life's too short for such Machiavellian things. I might be bored and looking for something new but I'm not that bored, bless.

Why don't we all just assume everyone here wouldn't know the other if they fell over them coming out the pub after lock in? Just be pleasant, treat others with an open mind and see how we go from there. The t***ers will soon unmask themselves without any help at all from moi.

After using that handy little search box gizmo, I see 'Hein' is a bloke from the Netherlands with Admin privileges. Why would an Admin wish to come back as a Noob? That busts my Logic filter, that one. Life's too short for such Machiavellian things. I might be bored and looking for something new but I'm not that bored, bless.

Why don't we all just assume everyone here wouldn't know the other if they fell over them coming out the pub after lock in? Just be pleasant, treat others with an open mind and see how we go from there. The t***ers will soon unmask themselves without any help at all from moi.

I was only joking. I know you are Scraggy Taters.

• Like 5

I can see what you're doing there, drol. You're going to make me research every flipping 'disappeared' profile on this forum, aren't you? lol

Can I say, generally the people here seem very witty, sharp as a razor in the brainbox dept. and (mostly) good humoured and I like such things. Just as well I am on hols from work ATM or else I'd be constantly late. It's such fun here!

I can see what you're doing there, drol. You're going to make me research every flipping 'disappeared' profile on this forum, aren't you? lol

Can I say, generally the people here seem very witty, sharp as a razor in the brainbox dept. and (mostly) good humoured and I like such things. Just as well I am on hols from work ATM or else I'd be constantly late. It's such fun here!

Well that confirms it, RandomCanadian has returned.

Dang it, you made me look! I will never learn. lol

I would have thought LizzieJones would be more likely to be RandomCanadian.

• Like 1

We've done that on another thread somewhere already. No idea whcih one - if anyone is bothered i'm Cat will find it. Mmm, now I think of it where has Cat been since all these Canadians appeared? :sherlock:

• Like 2

I don't know who RandomCanadian is or was but please don't think I am whom I am not.

I don't know who RandomCanadian is or was but please don't think I am whom I am not.

I don't think you are her, fwiw

• Like 1

I've been here for 11 1/2 years now...went away for a while and theres not many doing the rounds I know.

Where are:

Margare Hein

Lady Grendel

Boudicca

Notapotato

heavencanait (old school)

Banshees Scream

And just to ask, why does everyone think I am dying? I think my joke about looking over my shoulder for the Grim Reaper was taken the wrong way. It was a joke because I was popular and famous in 2016...

• Like 1

Magere is missing from the forum, and lots of folk are worried.

Lady Grendel still admins and shows with posts now and again.

Ditto Boudicca iirc.

No idea about notapotato.

Heavencanwait is now called Paul Bearer.

Banshees is still about.

• Like 1

I've been here for 11 1/2 years now...went away for a while and theres not many doing the rounds I know.

Where are:

Margare Hein

Lady Grendel

Boudicca

Notapotato

Banshees Scream

And just to ask, why does everyone think I am dying? I think my joke about looking over my shoulder for the Grim Reaper was taken the wrong way. It was a joke because I was popular and famous in 2016...

Hein is missing in action, Notapotato and heavencanwait changed their names, the latter being Paul Bearer, I can't remember NAP's new name but I think he pops in occasionally as do LG, Bou and BS to varying degrees.

LizzieJones - My comment was meant in jest, hope it hasn't put you off posting.

Where are:

Margare Hein

Lady Grendel

Boudicca

Notapotato

Banshees Scream

Hein is missing in action, Notapotato and heavencanwait changed their names, the latter being Paul Bearer, I can't remember NAP's new name but I think he pops in occasionally as do LG, Bou and BS to varying degrees.

Ah yes. Paul Bearer. I'm facebook friends with most of them anyway (as with you good self).

Is Godot dead?

Notapotato is Tuber Mirum now, I think.

Where are:

Margare Hein - dead by general consensus after sudden disappearance

Lady Grendel = has a life but still frequents once in a while

Boudicca - has a life but still frequents once in a while

Notapotato - called Tuber Mirium, don't think I've seen him for a few year though so could be 6 feet under or have a life

heavencanait (old school) - called Paul Bearer

Banshees Scream - probably getting treatment for schizzies as a result of all the weed he's smoked

What for?

Worlds End trial....

Where are:

Margare Hein

Lady Grendel

Boudicca

Notapotato

Banshees Scream

I have to admit you've made me a little uneasy now.

Worlds End trial....

Now I want to know whether he was idiot cop, bad cop, other cop, judge, lawyer, convict or journalist.

It's a really interesting case none-the-less.

Thought I'd have a look at some of the articles written by "outraged of Fleet Street". The same people who with glee print stories of the ill health of say Ian Brady or Charles Manson. To paraphrase Orwell, it seems that some are more deserving of their impending death than others.

As I think I've mentioned before, I really involve myself to learn about more people and their fascinating lives. I'd never have heard of Clare Hollingworth for example. It also prepares me for the sad passing of someone who may have been out of the spotlight for a while but who holds a special place for me, and the forum is also sometimes a virtual group hug when someone dear to many of us go.

I'm not very good at predicting. That doesn't bother me in the side competitions as my best performance was in the Inverse DP (totally expected!).

I find more comfort here than in the mainstream press.

• Like 3