Bald rick

Room Lovely, Look You.

My iPad

Yes, they're over priced

Yes, they're tacky and ostentatious

Yes, you're tied in to Apple (and No, I have not jail broken it)

Yes, I love it

Please don't tell Mrs Josco what it really cost, I didn't want the 16Gb WiFi only version.

My iPad

Yes, they're over priced

Yes, I love it

Please don't tell Mrs Josco what it really cost, I didn't want the 16Gb WiFi only version.

On a similar note Josco, I recently acquired a 32Gb iPhone 4. This being my first interaction with this generation of smartphone, I've got to admit, it's the duck's nut.

My iPad

Yes, they're over priced

Yes, I love it

On a similar note Josco, I recently acquired a 32Gb iPhone 4. This being my first interaction with this generation of smartphone, I've got to admit, it's the duck's nut.

I flirted with an older iPhone and liked it but (but the battery life irritated me) and when it was time for renewal I got an HTC Desire (android). It was great, and I liked the control, but due to encroaching middle age I found the screen too small and Internet browsing consequently irksome. So I've splashed out on the iPad (upon which I am typing this missive), ditched the android and returned to a Nokia 6700 Classic.

Later next year when the dust has settled I may acquire an iPhone4.

I don't watch much British telly, choosing as I do to live abroad and in any case being an eschewer of the tube in general as a contemptible fomenter of stupidity in young and old alike.

Nevertheless I do enjoy watching QI on Youtube once in a while.

Today I was diverted to a production entitled "Never Mind the Buzzcocks", also not without a certain charm, but in this case particularly distinguished through the involvement of the comedienne Josie Long.

Lovely is the only word, yet still too little.

As you may know, I'm a computer programmer, but unfortunately not working as one at the moment.

and:

Last week on Amsterdam's Brouwersgracht, on my way to a job interview, I bumped into Youp van 't Hek. I didn't notice until I recognised his voice uttering something not fit to write on a family forum.

I'm not sure mr van 't Hek's swearing had anything to do with it, but if so: into Room Lovely he goes.

I was offered a programming job at a proper salary today and I accepted, of course.

regards,

Hein

As you may know, I'm a computer programmer, but unfortunately not working as one at the moment.

and:

Last week on Amsterdam's Brouwersgracht, on my way to a job interview, I bumped into Youp van 't Hek. I didn't notice until I recognised his voice uttering something not fit to write on a family forum.

I'm not sure mr van 't Hek's swearing had anything to do with it, but if so: into Room Lovely he goes.

I was offered a programming job at a proper salary today and I accepted, of course.

regards,

Hein

WooooooooHoooooooooo! Congratulations, MH! Do they need a DBA at a proper salary and with relocation benefits?

WooooooooHoooooooooo! Congratulations, MH!

Thank you. The work I do now is the most boring job I ever did. For the first time since secondary school I was watching the clock and counting the minutes before I could go home. For minimum wage, of course. As you may appreciate: I'm a happy man.

Do they need a DBA at a proper salary and with relocation benefits?

I didn't ask, but who knows, it's a large company, 5K employees. I'm afraid relocation benefits from TX to NL may prove to be a bit of a hurdle. :lol:

regards,

Hein

Room Lovely - booking 7 days annual leave, but actually getting 17 days off because of lovely bank holidays.

Room 101 - realising that your boyfriend has done the above, and you haven't. Bollocks.

Room Lovely - booking 7 days annual leave, but actually getting 17 days off because of lovely bank holidays.

Room 101 - realising that your boyfriend has done the above, and you haven't. Bollocks.

Yeah, those bank holidays and that wedding thing is making me crazy. Every UK based team member I have will be back on May 5th. :o

Walking along the seafront, in the blazing sunshine, in April.

Now I remember why I still live here.

beating harrymcthingy at golf

Watching all the Ascot goers in their finery at Waterloo Station, knowing it was pissing it down and imagining all those hats drenched and high heels stuck in the mud. Yes, that sustained the spirits on a dull afternoon.

I hope Sainsbury's had a corporate box with a leaky roof.

Being a grandparent.

Nice CA, congrats.

(sports room look lovely) Having olympic tckets, tickets to the 2000th cricket test match and tickets to the golf open.

Pit Walk tickets for the World Superbikes at Silverstone in two weeks. Hoping to let the lovely Leon Camier stick his fuel nozzle in my exhaust pipe, or summat :angel5:

a_LeonCamierCroft_0183.jpg

Pit Walk tickets for the World Superbikes at Silverstone in two weeks. Hoping to let the lovely Leon Camier stick his fuel nozzle in my exhaust pipe, or summat :angel5:

I don't know whether mr Camier is a man of letters, but he (and you?) might enjoy this little ditty.

regards,

Hein

I don't know whether mr Camier is a man of letters, but he (and you?) might enjoy this little ditty.

regards,

Hein

B) Perfect!

Guest David
I don't watch much British telly, choosing as I do to live abroad and in any case being an eschewer of the tube in general as a contemptible fomenter of stupidity in young and old alike.

Nevertheless I do enjoy watching QI on Youtube once in a while.

Today I was diverted to a production entitled "Never Mind the Buzzcocks", also not without a certain charm, but in this case particularly distinguished through the involvement of the comedienne Josie Long.

Lovely is the only word, yet still too little.

Watching the early Taggart TV shows my uncle appeared in. He was the late Scots actor Tom Watson. Love ya, Uncle Tommy. Sleep tight.

Guest David

Watching the shows you loved as a kid. Childhood lasts forever if you let it!

Watching the shows you loved as a kid. Childhood lasts forever if you let it!

Is your GP Dr Conrad Murray?

• Like 1

Guest David

No, he's an Egyptian called - wait for it - Jack Gaddafi.He's a very nice doctor. Last time I went back to Glasgow to see Celtic, I met Billy Connolly.What a nice, genuine guy Billy is.

Guest David

The two beautiful West Highland terriers I bought yesterday - Bonnie and Fergus. They're both so fluffy and cute. They're both 3 months old and I adore them.