Bald rick

Room Lovely, Look You.

5 minutes ago, charon said:

I'm a reasonable bloke.

I don't hate much in Life* , but the biggest bugbear re Brands I have is with Apple.

Absolute  shower of cunts to deal with, supported by the absolute shower of cunts who all starry eyed buy their shite.

So it was with great pleasure I read this morning about them owning up to making their spyphones run slower through 'upgrades' to prolong the life of their shitty battery technology that they deliberately made integral, and a money earner in repairs.

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/2259172/apple-deliberately-slow-down-iphones-as-battery-gets-older-confirmed-by-apple#latest

£1,000 for the latest over hyped piece of pish :D , buy one and you are pretty much admitting you are retarded.

A nice warm feeling flows over me at this point (no trouser wetting involved) and safe in the knowledge a lot of cunts will still purchase their innovativeless crap blindly.

* I actually hate nearly everything/everyone on the Planet. Just checking you're awake.

When I saw that you had posted in here, I assumed you had suffered a severe bang to your head.

I need not have worried.:lol:

• Haha 2

There are some wonderful people out there.

See, I'm nice really.:)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Ahhh.

After weeks of poor torture including more Plasters than a certain supermarket can sell, the sheer joy of breaking in my DM shoes for work mean I’m in for st least 2 years pure heaven when I’m walking 8 miles a day minimum. 

Hell to to break in but heaven there after. Good olde Dr Martens :D 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, philheybrookbay said:

Ahhh.

After weeks of poor torture including more Plasters than a certain supermarket can sell, the sheer joy of breaking in my DM shoes for work mean I’m in for st least 2 years pure heaven when I’m walking 8 miles a day minimum. 

Hell to to break in but heaven there after. Good olde Dr Martens :D 

Sounds like the dating history part II matey :D

• Haha 1

Can I say birthdays? Given it’s mine.

I spent the first 4 hrs until 4am drinking champagne in a posh hotel with a man I’d just met. Played the birthday card and got played with bubbles.

I felt like a common hooker.....before acting like one ;):D 

Could have done without the hangover and the walk of shame. At 44 I should know better ;) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, philheybrookbay said:

I spent the first 4 hrs until 4am drinking champagne in a posh hotel with a man I’d just met. Played the birthday card and got played with bubbles.

Could have done without the hangover and the walk of shame. At 44 I should know better ;) 

happy birthday rainbow GIF

49 minutes ago, philheybrookbay said:

I'm older.

Still don't know any better.

Birfday shags have been uncommon for me....however, that's another 360 odd days it hasn't.

Must get out for drink this week.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, philheybrookbay said:

Happy Shagtastic Birthday Phil :D

• Thanks 1

7 months since a room lovely post? Sad.

Anyhoo. Been a v shit summer at work and even the Big Storm went South of here, meaning I'm working in conditions that are harsh as we still get the tail (50mph+ winds today etc) and still throw a boat in the water.

Every cunt is short tempered , paranoid about things going wrong and I'm included in that, and not a great working environment.

However, the room lovely aspect happened today :) , a boy I work with took 10 days off for a trip to Euro Disney (burd and two <5 yo weans) and I thought he was back yesterday, but he turned up today.

"Ah, there's a story" he said, and as I mentioned his mother on here a year ago when she went AWOL in Spain on the piss last year, my mood picked up.

France was fine. Flew back to Glasgow and got on the train to Inverness. All cushty.

Got to Perth and the place is crawling with Transport Police cops, "looking for some cunt" he says to his wife.

Turns out it was him :lol:

3 year old daughter was going tonto and he said "do that again and you'll get a smack!", then moved her leg.

Cunto opposite texted the pigs lol so the whole family with buggy's/luggage hauled off at Perth at 8pm, wife and weans get 11pm train, he gets hauled off to Perth nick, the BTP refuse to do interview so call the CID who come from Glasgow at the end of their shift, no duty solicitor available so they hint at a " no comment" stance which he takes.

Released with no charge at 2 am in the middle of Perth, the cops totally pissed off at getting dragged from the weeg for no reason 10 mins afore their shift ended, , dressed for 28° Paris but a train North due at 5am.

Train cancelled due to derailment at Culloden :D so a bus at 11am.

Gets to Inverness, meets a boy he knows and goes on the lash.

Wakes up at 11pm in Inverness bus station with no idea how or what happened, had spent £250 , the wife saw it online and cancelled the card lol.

Round to the lorry depot for a lift North, got home at 2am and 4hours kip and into work rattling :lol:

Sometimes other folks misfortunes brighten up my life, and this was one of them.

Happy daze.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Reasons why I love Slavoj #437

48364845_2545272728846575_218197704575025152_n.thumb.jpg.4da8bc7c3cdab59d00aecd03b60ec0b2.jpg

zizek_cats.0.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

An absolute CUNT that I have to work with is leaving in February! I’ve never been so fucking chirpy! 

• Like 4

Lardy !!!!!!!!!  You've been missed.  Don't be a stranger.

• Like 1

Honestly I have been the happiest fucker you ever knew since yesterday! Good things  come to those who get pissed right up at Christmas! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Visited HMRC website on Saturday evening, found I'm due a big tax rebate. Yay me. 

• Like 3

For the first time ever, I managed to get a price-match guarantee honoured!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, time said:

For the first time ever, I managed to get a price-match guarantee honoured!

That's cool.  It's one of those bollocks advert puffery - they know no one is searching for lower prices after they buy whatever it is.  I am guessing you stumbled upon a sale or summat.  Good job, UP their price-matching!

SC

(Since I'm here ... )

So I was going through my file cabinet (at my rental), and purging unnecessary papers.  Looked in mortgage file and there was a $1001 cheque - uncashed from mid 2018.  Was an escrow overpayment refund.  
I called Chase Bank to confirm that I hadn't had it credited in some manner (ie I was supposed to void/tear up the paper cheque).  Confirmed.  They are sending me a new cheque (they don't even service the mortgage, it's since been sold to Flagstar Bank).
$irC

7 hours ago, Sir Creep said:

That's cool.  It's one of those bollocks advert puffery - they know no one is searching for lower prices after they buy whatever it is.  I am guessing you stumbled upon a sale or summat.  Good job, UP their price-matching!

SC

It was one of those black Friday things - I get an email from retailer, check prices amongst other online retailers, select the best price, make purchase.

Next day, a well known tax-avoiding on-line retailer emails me with 'Black Friday' offers, coincidentally including the item I bought the previous day, but £60 -odd cheaper. I didn't even have to look! Two minute phone call, sorted.

Room Lovely -

Man forgets a thousand dollars...

My old rustbucket passed the MOT with nothing seriously needing doing :D

Or more accurately, addressing the advisories would merely be a waste of money.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

One of my ankle wellies sprang a leak.  The right foot.  They have had a good deal of wear, so no complaints. 

Same with the previous pair - one eventually developed a split, but I kept the other one. 

Now invariably when this happens, the two good boots are for the same foot, but on this occasion the survivor was ... the right one :D

Nipped into a local supermarket yesterday to pick up a couple of items for dinner, and went to the self-service checkout to pay for them...

...it turned out that the previous customer (now long gone) had forgotten to pick up all of their change (£5), which paid for my items as well as leaving me with some change for my paper this morning!

9 minutes ago, Winfield said:

Nipped into a local supermarket yesterday to pick up a couple of items for dinner, and went to the self-service checkout to pay for them...

...it turned out that the previous customer (now long gone) had forgotten to pick up all of their change (£5), which paid for my items as well as leaving me with some change for my paper this morning!

Technically that's theft by finding - a criminal offence.