Bald rick

Room Lovely, Look You.

I am nearly drunk for the first time in f ucking ages 👍

I am nearly drunk for the first time in f ucking ages

..at 6.52PM???

You should be clinging to the floor by now you pussy.

• Like 1

Shut it Webfinger, I was really worried there was something seriously wrong with me cos I went off the drink!

Shut it Webbed fingers, I was really worried there was something seriously wrong with me cos I went off the drink!

FTFY. :)

It was right the first time! Webfinger!

• Like 2

It was right the first time! Webfinger!

C**t. :D

I must admit I am very lucky. My work allows me to visit places that I would never be able to afford to go under my own steam including China, Japan, America, India and numerous European cities.

I am currently staying in a lakeside resort in Ethiopia.

Admittedly I am spending most of the day in a conference but it is very beautiful.

I must admit I am very lucky. My work allows me to visit places that I would never be able to afford to go under my own steam including China, Japan, America, India and numerous European cities.

Admittedly I am spending most of the day in a conference but it is very beautiful.

Any jobs going in your place?

If they can afford to create a lakeside resort they can afford to feed their starving.

• Like 1

If they can afford to create a lakeside resort they can afford to feed their starving.

The famine in Ethiopia during 1984/5 was a direct result of the actions of the military dictatorship punishing regions that defied them. It did not need to happen hunger was being used as a weapon.

However the current democratically elected Government doesn't have a much better reputation with dealing with civil unrest.

This resort is built by and named for the former Olympic Marathon runner Haile Gebrselassie and is essentially a way of bringing foreign tourists into the country.

Isn't that where Geldof basically handed over the money for Band Aid to the dictator of the country with a "now you can feed people" and it got used to buy military equipment? Or am I mixing up my African dictatorship/starving populace? Either, Geldof's an idiot anyhow.

• Like 1

I'm just happy I'm flying, rather than driving, to California on Saturday. 1800 miles goes much more quickly in the air.

• Like 2

I'm just happy I'm flying, rather than driving, to California on Saturday. 1800 miles goes much more quickly in the air.

You are getting old. :)

Isn't that where Geldof basically handed over the money for Band Aid to the dictator of the country with a "now you can feed people" and it got used to buy military equipment? Or am I mixing up my African dictatorship/starving populace? Either, Geldof's an idiot anyhow.

I've always been glad that the only cash I handed over on that day was @ a tenspot, for 24 cans, one for each hour.

Walked home sober :(

How much went in actual Aid again? Minimal.

According to the Mail (also repeated by the Beeb at the time), about 5% of 63 MILLION went to the actual starving folk.

• Like 1

"Show me the fookin money"

w***er.

• Like 1

I've always liked Bob. embarrassed-smiley13.gif

• Like 2

He always came across a bit Gladiator for me.

'Husband of a murdered wife, father to a murdered daughter, I WILL have my revenge'.

And this was 20 years after Banana Republic.

And wasn't Paula @15 in that taxi in Paris ?

He always came across a bit Gladiator for me.

'Husband of a murdered wife, father to a murdered daughter, I WILL have my revenge'.

And this was 20 years after Banana Republic.

And wasn't Paula @15 in that taxi in Paris ?

I thought he was extremely dignified after Paula Yates' death especially when all the press were crawling all over the where is Michael Hutchence money. When interviewed he point blank refused to be drawn into any criticism of Paula and struck me as a man who still had strong feelings for her.

• Like 1

But if he got a bj when she was 15 , in this climate, he would shut up shop.

Wouldn't he, Bob?

BG.... BiblioGryphon. Bob Geldof :sherlock:

• Like 1

But if he got a bj when she was 15 , in this climate, he would shut up shop.

Wouldn't he, Bob?

BG.... BiblioGryphon. Bob Geldof :sherlock:

The only time I have been to Ireland was when I changed planes at Dublin Airport.

^^ confirmed...

• Like 1

I took my ancient rusty wreck of a car for MOT today. And it passed! jumping_smiley35.gif

• Like 4

*mine failed last Monday....by Thursday more problems, over a grand quote lol.

Failte gu Mondeo :)

****engine management light on already, lol.

*mine failed last Monday....by Thursday more problems, over a grand quote lol.

Failte gu Mondeo :)

****engine management light on already, lol.

Commiserations. I haven't got away completely free, there are a couple of 'advisorys' he said really must be done before too long.

Still, the best I expected was to leave it there to be patched up and nursed through. But didn't need as much as a wiper blade.