Bald rick

Room Lovely, Look You.

Hmm. This was a lot harder than room 101. I think I'll go for :

Hot Buttered Crumpets

Honey

Pringles

Humphrey Lyttleton and I'm Sorry I Haven't a Clue

Crisp Autumn days where it's sunny but breezy

Those times when you wake up early and think you have to go to work then realise it's a Saturday and you can lie in

Getting actual post that's not a bill or junk mail

The first time I ever watched Rocky Horror

Collecting shells (I loathe the coast but I love shells - I'm very strange)

• Like 1

Listening to music that takes you back to an adventure/journey/place or other memorable time.

For me, I have a couple of albums which, everytime I listen to them I'm reminded of a 20+ hour journey I did from Buenos Aires to Salta. There are other music - journey connections but this one is particularly nostalgic. It was one of my earlier "I'm old enough to travel abroad by myself" trips, complete darkness outside the coach, flat empty plains stretching all around with the only light coming from a spectacular lightening storm. I just sat back, listened to my Walkman (!) and watched the storm. This is my one downside to MP3 players, too much choice, not enough memories.

I'm going to add to the chorus of approval for Jeff Stelling - he really is the business!

I've not seen Soocer Saturday for a bit as I don't have Sky and Virgin have taken Sky Sports off. Instead I either have to go through the interminable Score on BBC Interactive with 'Eeyore' Palmer and co....

...or watch a match via Sopcast @ 3pm on a Saturday!

(mum's the word) :skull:

As one of life's Skyless minions all this Jeff Stelling talk is over my head. Spare a thought for us terrestrials. It's like a clique within a clique. It's a bit sad in fact that any TV programme should feature in a thread about the best things in life.

I haven't felt so excluded since we were the last family down our street to get BBC2 and I had to listen to everybody else going on about Rowan and Martin's Laugh In.

"Very eenteresting, but stupid!" I even know the catch phrases but never saw it. How sad is that?

Don't worry Godot, there's tons of 'popular' things that aren't on my radar - Sopranos, Adam Sandler, Harry Potter, 24....

Clonazepam which has freed me from 6 weeks of excruciating neck/head pain caused by a trapped occipital nerve (will probably be putting it in rm 101 when I have to stop taking it and the withdrawal symptoms kick in but for the moment I'm free hoorah!!)

Also disgustingly ripe oozy stinky brie, champagne, pouilly fumé, chicken liver and avocado sandwiches, potatoes fried in duck fat, the smell of lemon and garlic, trees, gallic shrugs, the word pantoufle (one for NAP that although you wouldn't get them in Margate), my bed, hamsters and shoes.

Erm... where's room 101? I need to toss something in there asap.

The odd S***ff

Swear filters. I'm not much of a swearer. I wish we could have them in real life.

I've got no idea what Lord Nelson typed, but it looks like it was probably rude.

The odd S***ff

Swear filters. I'm not much of a swearer. I wish we could have them in real life.

I've got no idea what Lord Nelson typed, but it looks like it was probably rude.

Spliff?

The odd S***ff

Spliff?

Oh, go on then, whilst we're here in Room Lovely and nobody's looking...

The odd S***ff

Spliff?

Monkey, you are not as green as you are cabbage looking are you. :D

British slang. In particular, 'sod off'.

My fiance says: guns, knives and women's bottoms. If anyone wants to argue with that, remember one of them is guns.

I'm sort of partial to the cross-bow myself and not exactly into women's bottoms either.

EDIT: Having just been to Goose Fair: cock on a stick (and just because it's nice: Spotted Dick).

I'm going to Goose Fair tomorrow, just what is cock on a stick? (I'm not from Shottingham meself, duck)

EDIT: Having just been to Goose Fair: cock on a stick (and just because it's nice: Spotted Dick).

I'm going to Goose Fair tomorrow, just what is cock on a stick? (I'm not from Shottingham meself, duck)

Cock on a stick is a sugary cock on a stick... apparently it's an old Goose Fair tradition like mushy peas with mint sauce. I haven't touched my cock on a stick yet because it has the look of something that will make your teeth hurt just by looking at it.

Might go back to Goose Fair tonight. First the Registry office today.... giving notice ;-)

There's something a little too eye-wateringly apt about a poster called Hell Hath No Fury (Woman Scorned) enjoying a nice bit of cock on a stick.

There's something a little too eye-wateringly apt about a poster called Hell Hath No Fury (Woman Scorned) enjoying a nice bit of cock on a stick.

:D

Nothing wrong with a good cock every once in a while... *tongue in cheek*

cock_on_a_stick_lead_203x152.jpg

Go on Anubis, you know you can't resist a suck on his sticky cock.

The odd S***ff

Spliff?

?? Stiff.

The odd S***ff

Spliff?

?? Stiff.

Well, Pooka, dear fellow, I have been known to become quite stiff on "special" occassions.

Guest Heart break kid

Indian Summer

Girls 'chatter chicks'

Cars and cloths

Trying out restaurants

Music and films

Drinking at legendary levels

A girl with a 'money making profession' who is bored. Really bored.

Guest ?
Indian Summer

Girls 'chatter chicks'

Cars and cloths

Trying out restaurants

Music and films

Drinking at legendary levels

A girl with a 'money making profession' who is bored. Really bored.

Hello Banshees. Have you been out of town?

Me :D

Cars and cloths

Work in a carwash do you, Mr HB Kid?

• Like 1