Sorry to dredge this up from the depths of the 1995 things to do thread (back in the good old days of LPIII God rest his soul), but in the light of the recent death of Peter Tuddenham and the fact that the Mrs and I have resultantly turned into B7 fans in a small sort of way, I thought it might be time to resurrect the subject with a view to taking a fresh look at the respective states of health of the actors in what was once described as: .He was right too. Those guys are real stage actors of a sort you don't see nowadays. Don't forget Jaqui Pearce (Servalan) was diagnosed with breast cancer a couple of years back. Maybe not one of the least survivable cancers, but who knows what having to work with all those cheesy failed Shakespearian bit-part actors might have done to the health of the regular cast. buy the DVD and you'll know what I mean. I offer and as evidence that at least one of the actors had some other work afterwards.Actually (In case I omitted to mention it before) I walked past Paul Darrow once on the stairs of the Royal Scottish Academy of Music and Drama (My chosen place of study at the time, early 90's sometime) without realising what a superstar I'd failed to wish good day to. such is life eh.   For those unacquainted with this masterpiece of late 70's sci-fi is as good a starting point as any.   Anyone who wants to see Lesley Judd showing you how to make a teleporter bracelet on Blue Peter will have to get in touch with me personally.     And while we're on the subject, what does the panel think on the subject of the Servalan/Margaret Thatcher question? I mean bearing in mind that when Servalan first appeared on B7 (Feb '78) Thatcher was still quite a way from being Supreme Commander. And assuming that I am not alone in finding Servalan quite sexy and Magaret Thatcher not at all sexy, what is this all about?