Guest Advisor

Nazi of SS

Rudolf Hess dead and buried - not any more. Unlike the 1966 World Cup they don't think it's all over - it is now.

• Like 1

This is really old news but I only just came across it. A lunatic Jewish "professor and military historian hinted that Israel could avenge the holocaust by annihilating millions of Germans and other Europeans."

"Speaking during an interview which was published in Jerusalem Friday, Professor Martin Van Crevel said Israel had the capability of hitting most European capitals with nuclear weapons.

“We possess several hundred atomic warheads and rockets and can launch them at targets in all directions, perhaps even at Rome. Most European capitals are targets of our air force.""

http://www.politicaltheatrics.net/2010/03/...ipe-out-europe/

and

http://www.nowpublic.com/world/israeli-pro...pean-capitals-0

Wonder how reputable those sources are or maybe the Israeli team is just trying to win their local Euro-celeb death pool.

Edit: More debate on it here: http://www.wrongplanet.net/postxf121955-0-15.html

Off-topic but hilarious:

Festival-goers at a nationalist, right-wing concert in Germany were taken by surprise when souvenir T-shirts they were given had a secret anti-far right message that emerged only after being washed.

Source: http://www.abc.net.au/news/2011-08-10/t-sh...o-nazis/2834026

• Like 1

Hungarian Nazi Dr Sándor Képíró had dies aged 97...

A unique hit for Hippoposthumous 2011

That's two 97 year old nazi war criminals who have died in the past few weeks.Sadly neither of them Erich Priebke ..:o

Oh well, everything comes in three's as they say...

He actually wasn't a nazi and him being dragged around the courts was probably what resulted in his death . He was found not gulity and trust me if he was indeed a nazi he wouldn't of been found not gulity the Simon Wiesenthal Center would of made sure of that.

A miscarriage of justice and it may have cost a man his life ,though he was 97 and had lived most of his life.Just i hope i get to live that long.

He actually wasn't a nazi and him being dragged around the courts was probably what resulted in his death . He was found not gulity and trust me if he was indeed a nazi he wouldn't of been found not gulity the Simon Wiesenthal Center would of made sure of that.

A miscarriage of justice and it may have cost a man his life ,though he was 97 and had lived most of his life.Just i hope i get to live that long.

You remind me of someone...

There's no smoke without fire :scratchhead:

SHUT UP. You're so fucking annoying!

I really wish notaguest would get real and stop pissing around - no need for half the posts he makes - and those of interest could do with a vast dollop of "grow-up" and put brain in gear prior to posting. Adding a few news sources of his rambled mind may back-up what he posts but we don't need wallies being silly over and over again every day.

Is that not the intention?

I really wish notaguest would get real and stop pissing around - no need for half the posts he makes - and those of interest could do with a vast dollop of "grow-up" and put brain in gear prior to posting. Adding a few news sources of his rambled mind may back-up what he posts but we don't need wallies being silly over and over again every day.

Chill out.I won't be here much longer (for reasons outside my control). Enjoy me while you can

Chill out.I won't be here much longer (for reasons outside my control). Enjoy me while you can

Somehow I doubt it. ^_^

Somehow I doubt it. ^_^

He is probably talking about his warning scale which must surely be up to about 80-90% by now.

I'm trying to figure out why he has changed his avatar to a pic of Sam Pepper from the last series of Big Brother. For those not familiar to the show, Pepper was a wind up merchant, thrown into the show at a late stage simply to cause trouble.

I will put my own pic up as an avatar later on.Just getting it ready

update:there I've done it.Do you think I'm sexy? :scratchhead:

I will put my own pic up as an avatar later on.Just getting it ready

update:there I've done it.Do you think I'm sexy? :scratchhead:

I chose this one for you because I think it suits your circumstances. Sexay is highly subjective, anyway.

2-76.jpg

Dutch Nazi war criminal Klaas Carel Faber died last Thursday. He was condemned to death in 1947 for murdering at least 22 prisoners and resistance fighters. This was later commuted to life imprisonment, but Faber escaped from prison in 1952. He fled to Germany, which refused to extradite him on grounds of some silly Nazi law, so that this piece of shit lived there for 60 years in freedom.

regards,

Hein

Rochus Misch says he's too old to answer his fan mail

Damn, John Terry will never get that signed photo now.

Link is bust, but i presume it is from his 'final' interview last year, it was why I picked him in the DPool I am in. Almost 6 months on...............nada.

Link is bust, but i presume it is from his 'final' interview last year, it was why I picked him in the DPool I am in. Almost 6 months on...............nada.

Try this one

Try this one

Come to think of it, it looks like it's before the "final" interview. Oh well. I should pay more attention to the date at the top of the article :)

Nazi war criminal Laszlo Csatary is still alive in Budapest at the age of 97. "No, no. Go Away," the paper quoted him as saying at the door to his apartment.

"Something has to be done because he's in good health at 97... but this could change very quickly."