Guest D. E. Athkins

The Beckham / Ian Wright / Wayne Rooney

Is there any point to Ian Wright being on (British) TV ?  

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest spliffswtar

beckham -> hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa hahaha haha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaahahahaha

england: mmmmmmmmmuaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaha

Urs Meier rulez!!

the english idiots can't accept, that they're not good enough fot the em. so you stupid english doubters, look at the picture, it was a foul! accept it, you are too bad!

That little outburst reminded of Monty Python and The Holy Grail - you sons of second-hand donkey bottom wipers!

DWB :lol:

Lets not get him mixed up with the cool Ian Wright, who does the travel shows - Globe Trekker etc. on Discovery.

The ex-Arse Ian Wright is, of course, an Arse :huh:

I note that Posh Tart is up the duff yet again...They have this annoying habit of naming their sproggs from the place they were conceived...I wonder if he/she was conceived in Barking, Essex....Barking Beckham, it has a nice ring to it....

I was rather hoping the new Becks sprog had been conceived in Peckham... ;)

Actually quite a few of London's borough names offer very credible choices for the next Beckham offspring.

Being a relative newcomer to this excellent site and not being too clever pc wise, can we, or how do we, organise a vote/poll to elect a name for this forthcoming sprogg ?...

...and yes, I am also as blind as a bat as well !!!!!

Guest One Man Jury

My wish for 2005 is that Ian Wright joins the great majority.

That ignorant, arrogant, talentless, mouthy, worthless Gobshite appears on our tv screens at the drop of a hat. More often in fact than Jordan!

At least she's got two assets to think about as opposed to Wright's single brain cell.

[Merged with previous topic - just to keep things Wright, Wright, Wright :) - Teddy]

I totally agree.

Ian Wright is trading on his ethnicity to carry him over into "entertainment". Have you ever seen anyone as uncomfortable and out of his/her depth in front of a TV camera.

Lucky for him that his role in "They think it's all over" is completely scripted.

No point asking Wenger for his opinion. All you'd get is "Aah deed not zee anyzing".

In fact, let's hope they shuffle off this mortal coil together.

Can't answer this one. However, I have notived the following: If you Google "Wayne Rooney" and "stupid" it returns 6,270 results*. "Wayne Rooney" and "clever" returns 5,150. I thought there might be some significance there, until I tried "Wayne Rooney" and "sexy", which returns 26,400... hmmm! Must be a major bug! Can someone inform Google a.s.a.p.

* Figures will obviously differ when requeried.

until I tried "Wayne Rooney" and "sexy", which returns 26,400... hmmm!

Am I the only one who is a little bit worried about someone googling "Wayne Rooney" and "sexy"??? :)

And if it is possible to die of stupidity, what is keeping David Beckham alive? Not to mention Dubya?

Guest los
Yo, I think with the exception of two or three of ya, ya'll are a bunch of loosers. Kriticizing the worlds best players who play under the largest of pressures. I mean how freakin easy is it to point out others flaws. let your actions speak for themselves. what can you do with a ball? what club do you play for? after all people like Becks are just humans like you and me. You all are just jealous because you dont make 200 million in a couple of years. You jealous, insecure, haters. Wishing people were dead??? How pathetic you are.

Actually, I thought we were Criticising just about everything but their footballing abilities - namely their attraction to loose women (are they loosers ?) and and their inability to have any competence at presenting TV shows.

Yo, I think with the exception of two or three of ya, ya'll are a bunch of loosers. Kriticizing the worlds best players who play under the largest of pressures. I mean how freakin easy is it to point out others flaws. let your actions speak for themselves. what can you do with a ball? what club do you play for? after all people like Becks are just humans like you and me. You all are just jealous because you dont make 200 million in a couple of years. You jealous, insecure, haters. Wishing people were dead??? How pathetic you are.

Be careful or we'll set Eileen onto you.

Uncle Tom Cobley

Looses impact when carried on to the next page :blink:

Uncle Tom Cobley

Is it your suggestion for the name of the next Beclkham kid? I'm not sure it really goes together right but it's a nice idea. :blink:

Yo, I think with the exception of two or three of ya, ya'll are a bunch of loosers.

That'd be me and two others then.

Hmm, :blink: I wonder who they are...

Yo, I think with the exception of two or three of ya, ya'll are a bunch of loosers.

That'd be me and two others then.

Hmm, :blink: I wonder who they are...

Me?