Well it beats a red cross...I shall adopt it for a while. B)

It looks delicious (not)

laffroll_1.gifhappyx.gifroflmao.gif

I have noticed Teddy's changed avatar. It now has a hat.

Now anyway i'm off back to collecting my files on death before matron comes and i get to go outside with the rest of the patients. We have a new person in today who is just tasting life in any normal prison for the criminally insane

See you later .

I have just found Teddy's Avatar on the site of a very good rock covers band in Glasgow (you have to click on guestbook to see it). Seems he is known as 'Big Boab the Bear'

That blue burning skull in the title reminds me a bit of Typhoid Harry's (former) avatar, too.

What about windsor's new avatar? A sort of camp Grim Reaper?

:blink:

It's some kind of blackmail strategy until he gets his name capitalised. (w to W)

What about windsor's new avatar?  A sort of camp Grim Reaper?

It's some kind of blackmail strategy until he gets his name capitalised. (w to W)

Is it worth never changing his w? See who cracks first - pink-hatted ex-Royal fora member, or the great DL admin committee?

What about windsor's new avatar?  A sort of camp Grim Reaper?

Is it worth never changing his w? See who cracks first - pink-hatted ex-Royal fora member, or the great DL admin committee?

I know who my money's on.

I Finally found an avatar that has something to do with death, (unless felix was wandering how to kill someone or the duck died)

I would like to express my modest displeasure at the apparent increase of vulgar avatars appearing on this forum. What happened? The DeathList used to be such good clean fun. :D

Vulgar avatars and vulgar people. I don't like it either. But the DL isn't a golf club. We live in a democracy and even ranters have a right to their opinions. Some ranters persist and become members. It's not going to be perfect but would you swap it for the cloying unctousness of the Royals forum? Neither do I mind a good argument but when it resorts to rudeness and name calling it's not very sensible, I agree.

Do you have any avatars in mind?

I would like to express my modest displeasure at the apparent increase of vulgar avatars appearing on this forum. What happened? The DeathList used to be such good clean fun. :D

Couldn't agree more. :D

Vulgar avatars and vulgar people. I don't like it either. But the DL isn't a golf club. We live in a democracy and even ranters have a right to their opinions. Some ranters persist and become members. It's not going to be perfect but would you swap it for the cloying unctousness of the Royals forum? Neither do I mind a good argument but when it resorts to rudeness and name calling it's not very sensible, I agree:(

I'm not sure who you're agreeing with but it isn't me, given that I didn't voice anything along the lines of what you stated in this post. All I said was that I don't like vulgar avatars; I said nothing about the textual inclinations of some of the posters.

Vulgar avatars and vulgar people. I don't like it either. But the DL isn't a golf club. We live in a democracy and even ranters have a right to their opinions. Some ranters persist and become members. It's not going to be perfect but would you swap it for the cloying unctousness of the Royals forum? Neither do I mind a good argument but when it resorts to rudeness and name calling it's not very sensible, I agree:(

I'm not sure who you're agreeing with but it isn't me, given that I didn't voice anything along the lines of what you stated in this post. All I said was that I don't like vulgar avatars; I said nothing about the textual inclinations of some of the posters.

But I did. I hope you agree with that.

Vulgar avatars and vulgar people. I don't like it either. But the DL isn't a golf club. We live in a democracy and even ranters have a right to their opinions. Some ranters persist and become members. It's not going to be perfect but would you swap it for the cloying unctousness of the Royals forum? Neither do I mind a good argument but when it resorts to rudeness and name calling it's not very sensible, I agree:lol:

But I did. I hope you agree with that.

Shall disagree out of principle.

I find This User's avatar HIGHLY entertaining! :lol:

But I, too, think we should have some restrictions to keep THOSE kind of Avatars off the forums, after all, we are a classy group here.

.... after all, we are a classy group here.

Indeed, I boast a portrait of H. M. the Queen herself...... :lol:

And this week's Captain Oates Avatar Prize goes to .......

MizzJacktheCat

av-683.gif

Congratulations!

And this week's Captain Oates Avatar Prize goes to .......

MizzJacktheCat

av-683.gif

Congratulations!

You do realize now, Cap'n, everyone will be changing their avatar to get their greedy hands on your magnificent prize?

But no need for you to change ......

A Special (Retrospective) Award goes to the much admired avatar presented by

heaven can wait

av-77.gif

Congratulations!