13 minutes ago, arrowsmith said:

Better?

Je suis Banshees Scream?

1564193117_Screenshot2020-03-28at22_52_07.png.d3961b241610448228ba9c39098fa263.png

But yes, better.

4 minutes ago, The Quim Reaper said:

Je suis Banshees Scream?

1564193117_Screenshot2020-03-28at22_52_07.png.d3961b241610448228ba9c39098fa263.png

But yes, better.

He, nor anybody else, will ever ascend to the madness and genius of one Banshees Scream.

1 hour ago, The Quim Reaper said:

I've reverted back to my spirit animal. Yeah bwaaay.

And, this has been mentioned before, but the peeps without an avatar need to fucking well shape up. Just look at this sea of regularly visiting silhouettes:

@JR976evil @CoffinLodger @The Old Crem @CastAway @Fergie86 @Life Is Beautiful @ebless @JiroemonKimura @Exu @ImissMontpellier @Deathtreat23 @ajlposh @Steve @Deathrace @BeretBleu @RolandDeschain @MrWonderful @Arsewipe @The Watcher @arrowsmith @The Red Death @I.R.Baboon @JeffreyTheSuperSnail @mollyafox @Philip @Swagmasta @toldyouiwasill @QTips @Perhaps @Donald @deathisallaround @Doornail @MarcJWallace @TheKing @John Robinson

Guys, please! Give yourself a face.

Happy?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I panicked under the pressure. Sorry.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, The Quim Reaper said:

And, this has been mentioned before, but the peeps without an avatar need to fucking well shape up. Just look at this sea of regularly visiting silhouettes:

@JR976evil @CoffinLodger @The Old Crem @CastAway @Fergie86 @Life Is Beautiful @ebless @JiroemonKimura @Exu @ImissMontpellier @Deathtreat23 @Steve @Deathrace @BeretBleu @RolandDeschain @MrWonderful @Arsewipe @The Watcher @The Red Death @I.R.Baboon @JeffreyTheSuperSnail @mollyafox @Philip @Swagmasta @toldyouiwasill @QTips @Donald @deathisallaround @Doornail @MarcJWallace @TheKing @John Robinson @openviews

EDIT: Nice one ajlposh, arrowsmith & Perhaps!

Succumbing to the pressure!  

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

He, nor anybody else, will ever ascend to the madness and genius of one Banshees Scream.

You’re setting the bar pretty goddamn low LFN.

A bloody avatar?!?

Just woke up... can't think of something funny... went with uber cute instead.. it's more annoying that way!!!

• Like 3

I'm towing the line now. Even filled out my interests box. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, The Quim Reaper said:

@JR976evil @CoffinLodger @The Old Crem @CastAway @Fergie86 @Life Is Beautiful @ebless @JiroemonKimura @Exu @ImissMontpellier @Deathtreat23 @Steve @Deathrace @BeretBleu @RolandDeschain @Arsewipe @The Watcher @The Red Death @I.R.Baboon @JeffreyTheSuperSnail @mollyafox @Philip @Swagmasta @toldyouiwasill @Donald @Doornail @MarcJWallace @TheKing @John Robinson @openviews

EDIT: Nice one ajlposh, arrowsmith, Perhaps, MrWonderful, deathisallaround & QTips!

I would if the moderator would stop approving me posts. 

1 hour ago, TheKing said:

Maybe he'll choose an avatar for you.

1 hour ago, TheKing said:

Step 1: Get an avatar

Step 2: Don't post crap

Step 3: You might be a free man eventually

2 hours ago, Toast said:

Maybe he'll choose an avatar for you.

Picked one

2 hours ago, The Quim Reaper said:

Step 1: Get an avatar

Step 2: Don't post crap

Step 3: You might be a free man eventually

Thanks for the help

cheers 

Fancied a change after 2 years here. In keeping with the Cloris theme, the new pic is from her role as Dotty Rounder in The Oogieloves in the Big Balloon Adventure (2012), a film which the actors were definitely not coerced into filming, no, not at all. It's more colourful and truer to my facial expression most of the time.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Somebody said my old one (see below) was awful, so I decided to make it somehow worse.

image.png.4c82db22c08da4294cbdb270441c5ddc.png

• Like 2

Right. Let's have another crack at this. 13 people gave themselves an avatar last time we did this early this year, and, as I'm sure they'll confirm, their lives have been enriched considerably by doing so.

So, the message to these faceless fuckers: SHOW YOURSELVES. Get an avatar. It doesn't even have to be all that good.

@CoffinLodger @The Old Crem @CastAway @Fergie86 @Life Is Beautiful @ebless @JiroemonKimura @Exu @ImissMontpellier @Steve @Deathrace @BeretBleu @RolandDeschain @Arsewipe @The Watcher @The Red Death @JeffreyTheSuperSnail @Philip @Swagmasta @toldyouiwasill @John Robinson @openviews @Funeralopolis  @IRememberTheDayZsaZsaDied @Tou @Khoi Huynh 

EDIT: Nice one MA, frleon, JR976evil & mollyafox!

• Thanks 1

Or to make it more interesting,  how about a competition in which other members suggest suitable avatars for these folks?

papergc,500x,w,f8f8f8-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Perfect @Miracle Aligner:D

avatar-886a67a4859598300abe85ac0895cf79b

One for any annoying Iains out there...

• Like 1

@The Quim Reaper There, there!

I don't know how to feel about actually bothering … hopefully my avatar displays the appropriate expression.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, The Quim Reaper said:

Right. Let's have another crack at this. 13 people gave themselves an avatar last time we did this early this year, and, as I'm sure they'll confirm, their lives have been enriched considerably by doing so.

So, the message to these faceless fuckers: SHOW YOURSELVES. Get an avatar. It doesn't even have to be all that good.

@JR976evil @CoffinLodger @The Old Crem @CastAway @Fergie86 @Life Is Beautiful @ebless @JiroemonKimura @Exu @ImissMontpellier @Steve @Deathrace @BeretBleu @RolandDeschain @Arsewipe @The Watcher @The Red Death @JeffreyTheSuperSnail @mollyafox @Philip @Swagmasta @toldyouiwasill @John Robinson @openviews @Funeralopolis  @IRememberTheDayZsaZsaDied @Tou @Khoi Huynh 

EDIT: Nice one MA & frleon!

Right, it only took me 9 and a half years till I could be arsed to figure out how. Now bugger off 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, JR976evil said:

Right, it only took me 9 and a half years till I could be arsed to figure out how. Now bugger off 

:D my sister used to do a remarkable impression of Siadwell, she had a very different sense of humour to me but every now and then would catch me off guard with a right funny one :lol:

1 minute ago, Lard Bazaar said:

:D my sister used to do a remarkable impression of Siadwell, she had a very different sense of humour to me but every now and then would catch me off guard with a right funny one :lol:

It’s a pity John Sparkes seems to be only doing kiddie cartoon voiceovers nowadays, he was bloody hilarious in that and on Absolutely 

• Like 1

Well, Betelgeuze didn't explode after all. Time for a new era. I am so excited I can barely keep it together.

image.png.e570e1adb2686a871c74b11027c42b58.png

• Like 1

Concerning avatar pics, I'm happy to say that I have no responses from the message on my profile pic considering the general age range on this forum doesn't quite match my desired age preference

DDT has the coolest one IMO