@Hell, have you met @gcreptile?

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

23 hours ago, YoungWillz said:

@Imelda Fleur Tickner was 51 yesterday.

51! Jesus. Mind you it barely registers that I'm in my 40s...

Anyway, here she is at the 2018 reunion alongside fellow cast member Fiona Mowlem (Laura Regan) who is now a parish councillor just up the road from me. Small world.

image.png.9a4d58b33dd641b1a2945ac5f8e86f90.png

• Like 2

Oh hi Daddy Vladdy ;)

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

So @Gooseberry Crumble, I see you’ve finished being the slapped-down Joan Collins. Are you gonna introduce us to this new one?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TQR said:

So @Gooseberry Crumble, I see you’ve finished being the slapped-down Joan Collins. Are you gonna introduce us to this new one?

image.png.deae77cdeb482f388aefd8ffb209554b.pngAmerican actor  Trevor Donovan. 

Gorgeous isn't he?:wub:

I wanted to use this one as my avatar but I don't know how to resize it. I tried but it didn't fit. Any photos I download from Instagram seem to fit but this picture seems missing from Instagram  maybe for being too raunchy?!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

image.png.deae77cdeb482f388aefd8ffb209554b.pngAmerican actor  Trevor Donovan. 

Gorgeous isn't he?:wub:

I wanted to use this one as my avatar but I don't know how to resize it. I tried but it didn't fit. Any photos I download from Instagram seem to fit but this picture seems missing from Instagram  maybe for being too raunchy?!

58557AFC-7598-48F0-93B8-62E6CB932C07.jpeg.d6e5d07a076940d6333b17e3a88baee5.jpeg

Here you go! Compressed and cropped square.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Bless you thank you!! I will because I  am both a good employer and a considerate decent date keep the current picture until the early hours giving him a  chance to perform and shine before I dump him for the hotter picture!!:D

13 minutes ago, TQR said:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@Gooseberry Crumble... I really like your new avatar, by the way.

You and your best friend?

Practising the morning exercises? :P;)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, MariNisia said:

@Gooseberry Crumble... I really like your new avatar, by the way.

You and your best friend?

Practising the morning exercises? :P;)

HaHa  not me I'm afraid! But two rather good looking american physique  models  Larry Hale an Al Rocha in a photo taken in 1950!

I couldn’t  possibly comment if I ever done some similar exercises with close 'friends ' !!:lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Does amuse me that Gooseberry has changed his avatar more often this year than his entire time here previously iirc.

Always unmistakably him though. :D

• Like 4

Avatar: Creighton "Lon" Chaney better known as Lon Chaney Jr. and such films as The Wolf Man , Of Mice and Men , High Noon 

also appeared in an episode of The Monkees

Died almost 49 years ago now on July 12 1973 he struggled with alcoholism for most of his life and attempted suicide during filming of Frankenstein meets the wolf man (not literally on set) his father was also well known as the man of 1000 faces best known for the phantom of the opera and the hunchback of notre dame his grandson is also an actor and attends horror movie conventions his name is Ron Chaney who looks more like Lon Sr.

download (2).jpeg

images (2).jpeg

images (3).jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Grim News said:

Avatar: Creighton "Lon" Chaney better known as Lon Chaney Jr. and such films as The Wolf Man , Of Mice and Men , High Noon 

also appeared in an episode of The Monkees

Died almost 49 years ago now on July 12 1973 he struggled with alcoholism for most of his life and attempted suicide during filming of Frankenstein meets the wolf man (not literally on set) his father was also well known as the man of 1000 faces best known for the phantom of the opera and the hunchback of notre dame his grandson is also an actor and attends horror movie conventions his name is Ron Chaney who looks more like Lon Sr.

download (2).jpeg

images (2).jpeg

images (3).jpeg

And 12 minutes later...? 

4 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

My new avatar..!image.thumb.png.21a229126d96ad422f7bbb72f3202aa5.png

Lord Trimble was a looker back in the day....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

Lord Trimble was a looker back in the day....

There will lots of delicious avatar pictures in the days,  weeks and months ahead!

• Like 2

@TQR Hi there , Could  you please resize this photo for me  as you did with the  Trevor Donovan photo so  I can use it later this week ?

image.thumb.png.7d0d11018a7102b88062e407b7039365.png

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

@TQR Hi there , Could  you please resize this photo for me  as you did with the  Trevor Donovan photo so  I can use it later this week ?

image.thumb.png.7d0d11018a7102b88062e407b7039365.png

One thing to bear in mind is that the avatar pics need to be square. So I’ve had to lose the least important bit of the pic. This is fine though, right?

C67ACC8C-00B4-444E-BF76-152E0CD601D2.jpeg.cad1451906d7be0fae27b55bf7ff2036.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, TQR said:

One thing to bear in mind is that the avatar pics need to be square. So I’ve had to lose the least important bit of the pic. This is fine though, right?

C67ACC8C-00B4-444E-BF76-152E0CD601D2.jpeg.cad1451906d7be0fae27b55bf7ff2036.jpeg

I'm grateful thanks but I am a bit of a face man- Is there anyway it can remain  more or less intact  but smaller please? If not no worries. It was the juxtaposition of Dean Martin and Jerry Lewis naked together that I really like. :mellow: But if its not possible or too tricky  don't worry its fine.

• Like 1

On 27/07/2022 at 08:26, Gooseberry Crumble said:

I'm grateful thanks but I am a bit of a face man- Is there anyway it can remain  more or less intact  but smaller please? If not no worries. It was the juxtaposition of Dean Martin and Jerry Lewis naked together that I really like. :mellow: But if its not possible or too tricky  don't worry its fine.

I know I know, I was only messing :D

I found their shower scene, and an even better picture of it but I’ve edited some modesty-protecting Gooseberries in there to prevent a potential rule breach. It’s square and under 100kb so ready to use!

50243460-B78C-4F73-8E30-2237A80E61CF.thumb.jpeg.f72e8689a0d6fe2f29d076ca2c85f683.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, TQR said:

I know I know, I was only messing :D

I found their shower scene, and an even better picture of it but I’ve edited some modesty-protecting Gooseberries in there to prevent a potential rule breach. It’s square and under 100kb so ready to use!

50243460-B78C-4F73-8E30-2237A80E61CF.thumb.jpeg.f72e8689a0d6fe2f29d076ca2c85f683.jpeg

Many thanks!!! :lol:

• Like 1

On 16/05/2022 at 12:29, Death Impends said:

Does amuse me that Gooseberry has changed his avatar more often this year than his entire time here previously iirc.

Always unmistakably him though. :D

And @MariNisia  Here is my latest avatar incarnation  to amuse ane pleasw you!!

image.png.071c3431ec90abd9b3ad97d68da6209c.png

• Like 1

Deliver. Deliver. Deliver.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, TQR said:

Deliver. Deliver. Deliver.

That's the comedian Mick Miller....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1