You say 'staying loyal to an avatar' like its a good thing

SC

You say 'staying loyal to an avatar' like its a good thing

SC

I've tried to PM you many times with an avatar that won't cut your arse off when you post but your box is always full. (Fnrr, fnrr.) :lol:

I was half tempted to change mine on it being mentioned due to contrary streak, but the original has been there so long, I can't find the actual picture on Google anymore. It's the Necropolis at night.

Besides, it's only an avatar.

I was half tempted to change mine on it being mentioned due to contrary streak, but the original has been there so long, I can't find the actual picture on Google anymore. It's the Necropolis at night.

Besides, it's only an avatar.

Glasgow_Necropolis.jpg
  • Like 1

Thanks. At this rate we'll need a thread on here, Ask Cat, for whenever you need stuff done.

• Like 1

Crazy doll lady has now made a Shari Lewis doll, so it had to be done really.

• Like 2

Well I'm not loyal...every time I make a new painting I just change my picture...I'm weak...

• Like 1

I like themaninblack's avatar.

Seems like Beatles fans are second only to Bill Hicks fans in their taste for pics that make their heroes look like child molesters..

^^ Hicks fan going by that avatar...

I like themaninblack's avatar.

Seems like Beatles fans are second only to Bill Hicks fans in their taste for pics that make their heroes look like child molesters..

What about Bill Cosby fans.
  • Like 2

Shaun's new avatar pierces my soul.

• Like 1

I noticed Death Impends changed his avatar to June Foray. A good way to pay tribute to her after her demise I personally think, given her importance in his deadpooling career. 

On 1/9/2017 at 20:28, rockhopper penguin said:

Selfie.

Mine too is a Selfie of my inner-Soul. 

• Like 1

Actually decided to change my own avatar. I chose the avatar of Malcom X not because I am hoping that Mugabe will quit me a racist. It's because for my AP English summer reading project, I had to read either Malcom X or Huckleberry Finn. While I'm sure most people at my school will choose Huck Finn cause it's free, I chose Malcom X because I am very interested in the 1960's in general. Upon starting to read it, I found that I had a certain amount of things in common with him, so I wanted to pay homage to him in some way. Now, watch Mugabe call me a racist even though my profile picture has changed...

• Like 1

That's cool. When I got the choice for my book project for Standard Grade, I just picked Douglas Adams! :D

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Got a new avatar. For those who don't know the old one, it was this.

photo-368.jpg

This new avatar is quite remarkable, as it has never been seen on the internet. 

Today it was announced that a long lost scene from a Stan Laurel film was uncovered in the archives of the Fries Film Museum in Leeuwarden, the Netherlands. About 5 miles from where I live. This scene was from the silent movie "Detained". Laurel had yet to from the legendary duo with Oliver Hardy. The scene involves an inmate who is thrown trough a wall. he subsequently and by pure accident lands his head in a noose and his neck is stretched way longer than possible. Copies of the film were usually cut short for home media and this scene was thought lost forever, as is this photograph. 

B88926256_Z.1_20180111153457_000_GICPG09

So here's the new avatar. A never seen before picture of mr. Stan Laurel, before he worked with Hardy.

B88926256Z.jpg.ec48c43484fa2aac5ce7f9b9c

16 minutes are now known of the film that had an original lengt of 20 minutes. These 16 minutes, including this scene, was uploaded to youtube.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Whitehouse said:

Got a new avatar. For those who don't know the old one, it was this.

photo-368.jpg

This new avatar is quite remarkable, as it has never been seen on the internet. 

Today it was announced that a long lost scene from a Stan Laurel film was uncovered in the archives of the Fries Film Museum in Leeuwarden, the Netherlands. About miles from where I live. This scene was from the silent movie "Detained". Laurel had yet to from the legendary duo with Oliver Hardy. The scene involves an inmate who is thrown trough a wall. he subsequently and by pure accident lands his head in a noose and his neck is stretched way longer than possible. Copies of the film were usually cut short for home media and this scene was thought lost forever, as is this photograph. 

B88926256_Z.1_20180111153457_000_GICPG09

So here's the new avatar. A never seen before picture of mr. Stan Laurel, before he worked with Hardy.

B88926256Z.jpg.ec48c43484fa2aac5ce7f9b9c

The complete film, including this scene was uploaded to youtube.

Not creepy at all......

• Like 1

Interesting that Laurel is wearing the Bowler hat years before he worked with Oliver Hardy...

On 1/12/2018 at 10:28, Youwanticewiththat said:

Not creepy at all......

Thin ice mate

• Haha 1

I really like bladan's new avatar. I think I am going to change mine soon as well.

Just now, gcreptile said:

I really like bladan's new avatar. I think I am going to change mine soon as well.

I’m sure whatever it is, it’ll be as awesome as the alien from Alien. :) 

Probably going to keep mine for at least a few years tbh, I really find Malcolm X interesting as a person even if I don’t completely agree with. I was tempted to change it into a pink David Bowie icon, but something in me is resisting it...

• Like 1

I'll keep Foray around until at least the first anniversary of her death, but it'll probably be longer. Avatar ideas don't come to me very often.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

All of you fuckers out there with no Avatar pic fucking get one you lazy bastards.

Here's one suggestion:

banksy-billie-holiday-life-is-beautiful.jpg