I'll go with

11515516obj-js1025260-e1483711936990.thumb.jpg.a800d2d2c36a09756b511e6981bdfea8.jpg

Second thoughts

DrrMsvIWkAEhkkA.jpg

But I need to reduce file size. I'll do it when I can be arsed .

*Stand down CoF.

• Haha 1

Should I bring back the typing acrobat gurrl ?

19 hours ago, Sir Creep said:

Should I bring back the typing acrobat gurrl ?

No because you insist on cropping the picture.

Sir Creep.jpg

Sir Creep 1.jpg

• Like 1

It only took three years to get him to consider changing it :ph34r:

We'll let gymnastic typing dogs lie, perhaps.

• Sad 1

tartan typewriter.

I'll search for my coat.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Cat O'Falk said:

No because you insist on cropping the picture.

Sir Creep.jpg

Sir Creep 1.jpg

I promise I'm too much a dolt to do any such thing, and lazy arse too.  If it cropped upon upload blame your website.
SC

6 hours ago, Sir Creep said:

I promise I'm too much a dolt to do any such thing, and lazy arse too.  If it cropped upon upload blame your website.
SC

I sent you a personal message about three of four years ago with a full image that wouldn't get cropped. You deleted the message without bothering to read it first.

21 minutes ago, Cat O'Falk said:

I sent you a personal message about three of four years ago with a full image that wouldn't get cropped. You deleted the message without bothering to read it first.

I was a young and näive DLer then.  

I’m a changed man, really I am. 

Changed mine again, this time to the late Richard Bradford. 

I have a similar image of him on my work mug and two colleagues, independently , have asked me if it was Donald Trump on there. I can't see any resemblance at all. What do you reckon?  

• Confused 2

2 hours ago, Handrejka said:

I have a similar image of him on my work mug and two colleagues, independently , have asked me if it was Donald Trump on there. I can't see any resemblance at all. What do you reckon?  

I don't see it either. 

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Handrejka said:

This is image on the mug.

But...... why?

21 hours ago, Handrejka said:

Richard Bradford, in his heyday, was a very handsome man that, had I have been that way inclined, would have let shag me till I was unable to walk in a straight line.

Good job im straight.:lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Any excuse for this

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Richard Bradford, in his heyday, was a very handsome man that, had I have been that way inclined, would have let shag me till I was unable to walk in a straight line.

Good job im straight.:lol:

Indeed, I too would have been happy to find him in my suitcase.  :P

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Sir Creep said:

But...... why?

I think @Toast and @Lord Fellatio Nelson have answered that. Richard Bradford was bloody gorgeous in his younger days and it gives me something nice to look at while I'm bored/infuriated at work. 

• Like 2

SIr C spotted his new one at Dornoch which is about a half hour away from me and where the last witch in Scotland was killed.

I used to change mine but every time I did, Banshees Scream would have a raging meltdown so I'm out of the habit now.

• Like 1

On 29/09/2019 at 16:56, Boudicca said:

SIr C spotted his new one at Dornoch which is about a half hour away from me and right where the last witch in Scotland was killed.

I used to change mine but every time I did, Banshees Scream would have a raging meltdown so I'm out of the habit now.

Speaking of the last person in the U.K. killed** for being a witch, Janet Horne, here is her memorial headstone, which itself is mismarked 1722 (she was tarred and burnt at the stake in 1727).

“It was apparently a chilly morning in 1727, and she smiled as she warmed her hands on the pyre of burning wood, saying “Oh what a bonny blaze.”

(**Miss Boudicca’s well-known sorcery seems to have gone unchecked, despite being at the precise location 292 years hence).

2EC6D5CA-ECFD-4C0A-B6D7-4CA3C4E07DA9.jpeg

• Haha 1

I'm about to explode with joy.

• Like 4

@Book I see a nice new look on you today.  

• Thanks 1

Thank you @Sir Creep My new dress for the spring  :D

• Haha 1

I've reverted back to my spirit animal. Yeah bwaaay.

And, this has been mentioned before, but the peeps without an avatar need to fucking well shape up. Just look at this sea of regularly visiting silhouettes:

@JR976evil @CoffinLodger @The Old Crem @CastAway @Fergie86 @Life Is Beautiful @ebless @JiroemonKimura @Exu @ImissMontpellier @Steve @Deathrace @BeretBleu @RolandDeschain @Arsewipe @The Watcher @The Red Death @JeffreyTheSuperSnail @mollyafox @Philip @Swagmasta @toldyouiwasill @John Robinson @openviews

Guys, please! Give yourself a face.

EDIT: Nice one ajlposh, arrowsmith, Perhaps, MrWonderful, deathisallaround, QTips, SusanStoHelit, MarcJWallace, TheKing, Deathtreat23, Doornail, I.R.Baboon and Donald!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, The Quim Reaper said:

And, this has been mentioned before, but the peeps without an avatar need to fucking well shape up. Just look at this sea of regularly visiting silhouettes:

@JR976evil @CoffinLodger @The Old Crem @CastAway @Fergie86 @Life Is Beautiful @ebless @JiroemonKimura @Exu @ImissMontpellier @Deathtreat23 @ajlposh @Steve @Deathrace @BeretBleu @RolandDeschain @MrWonderful @Arsewipe @The Watcher @arrowsmith @The Red Death @I.R.Baboon @JeffreyTheSuperSnail @mollyafox @Philip @Swagmasta @toldyouiwasill @QTips @Perhaps @Donald @deathisallaround @Doornail @MarcJWallace @TheKing

Amen.:D

41 minutes ago, The Quim Reaper said:

@JR976evil @CoffinLodger @The Old Crem @CastAway @Fergie86 @Life Is Beautiful @ebless @JiroemonKimura @Exu @ImissMontpellier @Deathtreat23 @ajlposh @Steve @Deathrace @BeretBleu @RolandDeschain @MrWonderful @Arsewipe @The Watcher @arrowsmith @The Red Death @I.R.Baboon @JeffreyTheSuperSnail @mollyafox @Philip @Swagmasta @toldyouiwasill @QTips @Perhaps @Donald @deathisallaround @Doornail @MarcJWallace @TheKing

Better?

• Haha 3