17 hours ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

image.png.257cc3c4536be297412e9982ad9fbe4a.png

My latest avatar 

Male peak.

• Like 2

Love your work, Suella.

00898D78-253F-42B0-9F56-6343E0A8FBFA.thumb.jpeg.d3bf79b3c9ea2276ad2ef285e39ba4dc.jpeg

(Drawn by Balcony Shirts)

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

New season, new avatar, I coincidentally watched a few gaming videos lately.

Also Kandinsky gave me some very close misses recently.

• Like 1

Have a new avatar idea, will change in a bit once I'm back home. That one is probably going to last for a while. 

On 02/05/2023 at 01:23, gcreptile said:

Have a new avatar idea, will change in a bit once I'm back home. That one is probably going to last for a while. 

Well, capybaras are pretty much giant guinea pigs, so I heartily approve.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Death Impends said:

Well, capybaras are pretty much giant guinea pigs, so I heartily approve.

World’s largest rodents, iirc.  Fine choice.

• Like 1

Love your work, Lauren Witzke!

• Haha 1

@TQR I like your new dress B)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Inspired by the good work of @Sir Creep (ikr, first time for everything) in the World's Oldest thread, I think it's time once more to round up all the faceless users here and encourage them to add a bit of personality to their profile. So...

@MadMac @Deathrace @nantonian2013 @Hanzem @Il Magneto @haley823 @CastAway @Fergie86 @Steve @Life Is Beautiful @DaDeathGuy @The Watcher @Philip @Comped @Miranda lass @six feet blunder @Fantomasss @Brad252 @Szabaka @etib80 @Philheybrookbay1 @GuyFromFuture @Stogiagio @jd24fan @Cian @Puma85

Look at all the vibrant and interesting people around you with their avatars. Go on, give yourself a face. It's easy!

EDIT: Yes Flufen, Nick, La Tombe, YorkshireBanker, GrimGrass, TheSpinosaurus, The Red Death, FasuTutsami, Funeralopolis, Chiesa and Polar Duck!

• Like 8

Sprucing up my life with an avatar on deathlist dot net

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Alright, I've picked out an avatar.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, TQR said:

Inspired by the good work of @Sir Creep (ikr, first time for everything) in the World's Oldest thread, I think it's time once more to round up all the faceless users here and encourage them to add a bit of personality to their profile. So...

@La Tombe @FasuTutsami @MadMac @Deathrace @nantonian2013 @Hanzem @The Red Death @Il Magneto @Flufen @Nick @haley823 @CastAway @Fergie86 @Steve @Life Is Beautiful @YorkshireBanker @TheSpinosaurus @chiesa52 @Grimgrass @DaDeathGuy @The Watcher @Philip @Comped @Miranda lass @six feet blunder @Fantomasss @Brad252 @Szabaka @Funeralopolis @etib80 @Philheybrookbay1 @GuyFromFuture @Stogiagio @turiya36 @jd24fan @Puma85

Look at all the vibrant and interesting people around you with their avatars. Go on, give yourself a face. It's easy!

EDIT: Yes Flufen and Nick!

I have mine :)

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, TQR said:

@La Tombe @FasuTutsami @MadMac @Deathrace @nantonian2013 @Hanzem @The Red Death @Il Magneto @Flufen @Nick @haley823 @CastAway @Fergie86 @Steve @Life Is Beautiful @YorkshireBanker @TheSpinosaurus @chiesa52 @Grimgrass @DaDeathGuy @The Watcher @Philip @Comped @Miranda lass @six feet blunder @Fantomasss @Brad252 @Szabaka @Funeralopolis @etib80 @Philheybrookbay1 @GuyFromFuture @Stogiagio @turiya36 @jd24fan @Puma85

EDIT: Yes Flufen, Nick and La Tombe!

done

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, TQR said:

@FasuTutsami @MadMac @Deathrace @nantonian2013 @Hanzem @The Red Death @Il Magneto @haley823 @CastAway @Fergie86 @Steve @Life Is Beautiful @TheSpinosaurus @chiesa52 @Grimgrass @DaDeathGuy @The Watcher @Philip @Comped @Miranda lass @six feet blunder @Fantomasss @Brad252 @Szabaka @Funeralopolis @etib80 @Philheybrookbay1 @GuyFromFuture @Stogiagio @turiya36 @jd24fan @Cian @Puma85

EDIT: Yes Flufen, Nick, La Tombe and YorkshireBanker!

It's done.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, TQR said:

@FasuTutsami @MadMac @Deathrace @nantonian2013 @Hanzem @The Red Death @Il Magneto @haley823 @CastAway @Fergie86 @Steve @Life Is Beautiful @TheSpinosaurus @chiesa52 @DaDeathGuy @The Watcher @Philip @Comped @Miranda lass @six feet blunder @Fantomasss @Brad252 @Szabaka @Funeralopolis @etib80 @Philheybrookbay1 @GuyFromFuture @Stogiagio @turiya36 @jd24fan @Cian @Puma85

EDIT: Yes Flufen, Nick, La Tombe, YorkshireBanker and GrimGrass!

I will make a temporary profile pic of the immortal Jimmy Carter for now, since I'll be changing my username soon anyways.

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, TQR said:

@FasuTutsami @MadMac @Deathrace @nantonian2013 @Hanzem @The Red Death @Il Magneto @haley823 @CastAway @Fergie86 @Steve @Life Is Beautiful @chiesa52 @DaDeathGuy @The Watcher @Philip @Comped @Miranda lass @six feet blunder @Fantomasss @Brad252 @Szabaka @Funeralopolis @etib80 @Philheybrookbay1 @GuyFromFuture @Stogiagio @turiya36 @jd24fan @Cian @Puma85

EDIT: Yes Flufen, Nick, La Tombe, YorkshireBanker, GrimGrass and TheSpinosaurus!

Okay, so I did it with a Bill Gates avatar.

• Thanks 1

Good to see a few new avatars.  Well done!

Big fan of your new look @wannamaker!

• Like 1

On 08/09/2023 at 12:21, TQR said:

@MadMac @Deathrace @nantonian2013 @Hanzem @Il Magneto @haley823 @CastAway @Fergie86 @Steve @Life Is Beautiful @chiesa52 @DaDeathGuy @The Watcher @Philip @Comped @Miranda lass @six feet blunder @Fantomasss @Brad252 @Szabaka @etib80 @Philheybrookbay1 @GuyFromFuture @Stogiagio @jd24fan @Cian @Puma85

EDIT: Yes Flufen, Nick, La Tombe, YorkshireBanker, GrimGrass, TheSpinosaurus, The Red Death, FasuTutsami and Funeralopolis!

Okay, I fixed it! 

addams12.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Anointed with magic dust.

FullSizeRender-compressed.jpeg.31d88f95748c001cd5fe7ae421ff4d21.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

How do I get my own Avatar? I would like one showing my favourite football teams badge - Port Vale 

7 minutes ago, Steve said:

How do I get my own Avatar? I would like one showing my favourite football teams badge - Port Vale 

Go to your profile, there'll be a button in the bottom-left of your avatar that gives you the option to change it.

DLAvatar1.PNG.ac8a586ed547b7037b74d00ddc2b1deb.PNGDLAvatar2.PNG.715791521a062d3745d7c6d0b5ba1465.PNG

9 minutes ago, Steve said:

Go onto your profile page and look for this icon:

430153341_Screenshot2023-11-20at00_57_26.png.6e436c94b1f4b3e75a2b0cdf74742912.png

When you click on that it'll prompt you to upload a picture. The pic needs to be 100kb or less and it's probably best it's square so it doesn't get chopped when you set it.

EDIT: Even here I get ninja'd.

‘Tis the season to be spiky.

FullSizeRender-compressed.jpeg.32ec667c48a8d29d00a32ce54d711000.jpeg