Lady Die

The Deathlist Christmas Special!

MERRY XMAS I HOPE ALL DEATH LIST PEEPS DIE EARLY NEXT YEAR

Merry Xmas everybody - have a good one! :party:

My Xmas bombed - I twice got the same present as last year, dimwitted relatives, don't know how many copies of "The Hunt for HMAS Sydney" they think I need, but it is a good read though.

Merry Christmas (and equivalent holiday) to all :party:

Merry Xmas

Heres to a whole load of hits on the DL in the last few days of the year !

Nah, I hate Christmas and all that. When I'm on my own I feel miserable and when I'm with people I wish they'd all fuck off and leave me alone. There's no pleasing me. 4.gif

Nah, I hate Christmas and all that. When I'm on my own I feel miserable and when I'm with people I wish they'd all fuck off and leave me alone. There's no pleasing me. 4.gif

Got to say I agree with that, although partially as I have never been alone at Christmas. I have been fairly alone this Christmas as I spent most of it in bed, got hit with a nasty virus on Friday, spent all day in bed and most of Christmas Eve. Crawled out of bed on Christmas Day to cook the dinner, attempted a glass of wine or 2 to kill the virus but that didn't work. Had a nice Boxing Day though, leftover Rudolph and a glass or 2 of Remy Martin VSOP, oh and chilli dark chocolate.

I really hate the 'full on' family Christmases some people have, I used to have to endure them when I was married, every second year we went to my ex's family. We all had to sit around while presents were handed out and opened one by one, effusive thanks were then in order.It works for some people, for me it doesn't .

I suppose I prefer my family's way of doing things, stockings where we put daft gifts in - this year my dad is enjoying beer, a wind-up snake and a pack of pot scourers. The proper presents are under the tree and we open them at random throughout the day, i'll search out a book shaped one,open it, start reading it and maybe an hour later I'll go back for another pressie. That's the way the day goes for me.

Hope you all had a good Christmas and all the best for 2012.

I really hate the 'full on' family Christmases some people have, I used to have to endure them when I was married, every second year we went to my ex's family. We all had to sit around while presents were handed out and opened one by one, effusive thanks were then in order.It works for some people, for me it doesn't .

Yup, that's the way it is in ours. I knew I was going to get a rubbish shirt from the in-laws but lied through my teeth and said it was just perfect. Yesterday Mrs G went in the garage where the turkey was sitting, waiting to be picked. She left the door open and the dog got in. It must have thought all its Christmases had come at once and wolfed in to it. Mrs G kept it all quiet but I'd wondered why the turkey didn't get brought out or why the dog didn't seem hungry at tea time. Then I went downstairs early this morning since the dog was barking, only to find the stinkiest, runniest dog shit all over the kitchen and the dog. So I spent the next half hour cleaning the kitchen, the dog and finally me. Yes, I love Christmas.

• Like 1

Yup, that's the way it is in ours. I knew I was going to get a rubbish shirt from the in-laws but lied through my teeth and said it was just perfect. Yesterday Mrs G went in the garage where the turkey was sitting, waiting to be picked. She left the door open and the dog got in. It must have thought all its Christmases had come at once and wolfed in to it. Mrs G kept it all quiet but I'd wondered why the turkey didn't get brought out or why the dog didn't seem hungry at tea time. Then I went downstairs early this morning since the dog was barking, only to find the stinkiest, runniest dog shit all over the kitchen and the dog. So I spent the next half hour cleaning the kitchen, the dog and finally me. Yes, I love Christmas.

Sorry but I did :lol: at this!

Despite the fact that my family have had the shittest year ever, Christmas was actually one of the best in years - I cooked dinner for 10, and it all tasted fine! Nobody has yet died from food poisoning anyway! And after dinner, from about 230 onwards, we drank copious amounts of wine, watched the Inbetweeners film (Grandad wasn't so impressed with that) and played board games and had a race night - then everyone crashed wherever there was a space on the floor on sofa, whilst I slept in a king size bed. Then Boxing Day morning, a massive fry up - then everyone buggered off before lunch, the kids went out, and I watched Dallas on my own for about 9 hours! Woohoo! Now off to Looe on Thursday for New Year at the father-in-law's. All in all a lovely time.

Christmas at the Phantom household have gotten better over the past couple of years since I insisted on starting our own traditions.

2010 started with me getting up at 6am to clear the driveway of snow, just so the in-laws could arrive early.

It was hoped they would also leave early, but come 9pm they still hadn't buggered off.

This year we got them to come over on Christmas eve, t'was the usual gift giving session after dinner.

brother-in-law giving a lengthy explanation of each present he was giving before you've even had a chance to remove the wrapping paper and thus spoiling the surprise and of course telling us how much money he saved on it or that he got it for free when he ordered something for himself.

Wife and I were given a box of reasonably nice chocolates from one of her aunts which we offered around, box came to the brother-in-law and he took 3 of them for himself. He opens one of his presents, similar box of chocolates which he puts to one side and keeps for himself. ok fair dues it was a present for him.

Thankfully they left at 8pm which is good since they all arrived at 4 that afternoon

I eat so much this christmas i think i may have done myself damage , put me on the deathlist for 2012 :P

While not exactly a Xmas party, I did enjoy a nice weekend with a few mostly godharmless friends. I cooked them a posh dinner, after which we played a few board games, while drinking and smoking ciggies and pot. I was beaten at Carcassonne by a gang of three, but I strung 'm by their heels at Ascension. Twice.

regards,

Hein

The one you call Maryport is now required for two days of cat-adoration and won't be allowed back here until - at least - late on, Boxing Day. Despite being the biggest post-whore in the history of your site he's my bitch and stays that way until I've eaten so much trout and turkey I see any further morsels as torture. He'll doubtless be around in time to pick up Deathrace entries and the like in time for that to kick-off. Incidentally, what is it with you lot waiting around for death? I've often found myself predicting death - like the demise of a mouse that had the nerve to amble across our lawn a few weeks ago - as a rule I find intervening by way of doing the job myself to be very effective in calling the exact time and date of death.

Go well!

184406_10151163297875981_1057624684_n.jpg

Me too merry christmas to everyone .

I'm jumping in a boat to go to work as soon as its light....... screw the lot of youz vegamura.gif

*enjoy folks, enjoy

bahhumbug.jpg
  • Like 2

Merry Christmas DeathList from The Derby Dead Pool...

Aiming for embalming from the inside with Port- whilst keeping Portugal's national debt to a minimum.....

Edit- bloody husbands bought Bulgarian Port?!?!?!

bloody husbands bought Bulgarian Port?!?!?!

My, that sounds like a grand gesture. Is it one of these? :)

Merry Christmas