Lady Die

The Deathlist Christmas Special!

Y'all have a fantastic Christmas! I'm leaving for my auntie's house right now. Not happy with that celebration, cause her husband's family is gonna be there and they're all white trash. Hopefully y'all are gonna have a better holiday!

To you as well.

Merry Christmas DLers. Don't get too drunk, don't eat too much food and don't say anything to offend the family and friends of friends you only see at Christmas.

Well that's my whole day's plans out the window then.

I'm going to friends for dinner. There's (at least) 3 other people invited who I'd prefer never seeing again. I'm going to have a hard time not saying anything to offend them, especially as they all think I'm wonderful and will insist on trying to be sociable.

Guest Guest

merry Christmas everyone. maybe santa will give us a 15th hit for a present. probably not though

merry Christmas everyone. maybe santa will give us a 15th hit for a present. probably not though

If anything, Santa would bring us a bunch of coal.

• Like 2

Merry Christmas Spade Cooley.

Here is your Christmas List of people who received a Gotcha! Award on Noel's House Party.

I must say it is not exhaustive at this stage as I am simply at a loss to identify the individual members of the QPR team who received the award. A couple are named but I've left all names off until they can all be identified. Anyone who can do so, that would be a great help, and I can add in the names to the list. Here's the relevant clip: https://youtu.be/CzQerkZ3QsY

I would also say I have not been able to confirm categorically Garth Crooks and Valerie Singleton actually received an award, so I've left them off also until that can be confirmed. Anyone else you can identify I'll add them in. Here's the list:

Kriss Akabusi (1958- )

Leslie Ash (1960- )

Mike Atherton (1968- )

Bobby Ball (1944-2020)

Tony Blackburn (1943- )

Lionel Blair (1931-2021)

Sean Blowers (1961- )

Jean Boht (1932- )

Max Boyce (1943- )

Richard Branson (1950- )

Lee Brennan (1973- )

Bruno Brookes (1959- )

Malandra Burrows (1965- )

Gary Bushell (1955- )

Tommy Cannon (1938- )

Will Carling (1965- )

Willie Carson (1942- )

Judith Chalmers (1935/37- )

Keith Chegwin (1957-2017)

Brian Conley (1961- )

Jimmy Constable (1971- )

Henry Cooper (1934-2011)

Andy Crane (1964- )

Rob Curling (1957- )

Jill Dando (1961-1999)

Gary Davies (1957- )

Simon Spike Dawbarn (1974- )

Christopher Dean (1958- )

Les Dennis (1953- )

Frankie Dettori (1970- )

Keith Duffy (1974- )

Noel Edmonds (1948- )

Rosemarie Ford (1962- )

Yvette Fielding (1968- )

Leslie Garrett (1955- )

Stephen Gately (1976-2009)

Susan George (1950- )

Barry Gibb (1946- )

Maurice Gibb (1949-2003)

Robin Gibb (1949-2012)

Annabel Giles (1959- )

Jilly Goolden (1949- )

David Gower (1957- )

Mikey Graham (1972- )

Eamonn Holmes (1959- )

Emlyn Hughes (1947-2004)

Jenny Hull (1964- )

Gloria Hunniford (1940- )

Derek Jameson (1929-2012)

Samantha Janus (1972- )

Ulrika Jonsson (1967- )

Ronan Keating (1977- )

Lorraine Kelly (1959- )

John Kettley (1952- )

Allan Lamb (1954- )

Eddie Large (1941-2020)

Sophie Lawrence (1972- )

John Leslie (1965- )

Martyn Lewis (1945- )

Linda Lusardi (1958- )

Shane Lynch (1976- )

Simon Mayo (1958- )

Ian McCaskill (1938-2016)

John McCririck (1940-2019)

Trevor McDonald (1939- )

Barry McGuigan (1961- )

Paul McKenna (1963- )

Jonathon Morris (1960- )

Juliet Morris (1965- )

Patsy Palmer (1972- )

Rick Parfitt (1948-2016)

Nicholas Parsons (1923-2020)

Jon Pertwee (1919-1996)

Maggie Philbin (1955- )

Denis Quilley (1927-2003)

Louise Redknapp (1974- )

Mike Reid (1940-2007)

Joan Rivers (1933-2014)

Bertice Reading (1933-1991)

John Regis (1966- )

Gary Rhodes (1960-2019)

Wendy Richard (1943-2009)

Francis Rossi (1949- )

Philip Schofield (1962- )

Wayne Sleep (1948- )

Carol Smillie (1961- )

Shaw Taylor (1924-2015)

Alan Titchmarsh (1949- )

Jayne Torvill (1957- )

Dave Lee Travis (1945- )

John Virgo (1946- )

Carol Vorderman (1960- )

Richard Whiteley (1943-2005)

Francis Wilson (?- )

Barbara Windsor (1937-2020)

Dale Winton (1955-2018)

Adam Woodyatt (1968- )

Edit: Unverified so far: Alan Freeman; Andi Peters; Jim Bowen; Judi Speirs; Eric Knowles; Dennis Taylor; Henry Sandon; Tessa Sanderson; Bobby Davro; Timmy Mallett; Tom O'Connor; Duncan Goodhew; Howard Stableford; Frank Carson; Valerie Singleton; Garth Crooks; Gary Lineker; Cheryl Baker; Lizzie Webb; Anne Diamond; Nick Owen; Caron Keating; Peter Hudson; David Halls; Anthea Turner; Sally Gunnell; Su Pollard; Steve Backley; Angela Rippon; Bob Holness; Derek Thompson; Fiona Armstrong; Sue Barker; Keith Barron; John Stapleton; Ian Wright; Edward Woodward; Kathy Staff; Sandra Dickinson; Paul Nicholas; Brian Blessed; Vicki Michelle; Jeremy Clarkson; Russ Williams; Jono Coleman; Esther Rantzen; Joan Collins; Craig Maclachlan; John Inman; Martine McCutcheon; Ian St John; Uri Geller; Keith Floyd; Corbin Bensen; Rosemary Conley; Dr Mark Porter; Victor Obugu; Ross Kelly; Nigel Havers; Gary Wilmot; Paul Young; Gordon Burns, Vanessa Feltz; Tiff Needel; Bradley Walsh; John Francome; Louise Nurding; Joe Pasquale; Michaela Strachan; June Whitfield; Tim Vincent; John Barnes; Fred Talbot; Phil Middlemiss; Kevin Woodford; Laurence Llewelyn Bowen; Lisa Riley; Steven Pinder; David Seaman; Ally McCoist; Ron Atkinson.

Handy, I'll probably do a Pointless Celebs list for you in the next couple of days. I haven't forgotten your request.

• Like 1

Handy, I'll probably do a Pointless Celebs list for you in the next couple of days. I haven't forgotten your request.

Thank you. Re the Gotcha Oscars, I know Rosemary Ford got one too as I remember her singing a Carpenters song in it and yes I am aware of how pathetic that makes me sound.

• Like 2

Thanks Handy, I think that's verified as is Jean Boht now. I've found another list and if I can verify they received the Gotcha rather than just being gunged, or appearing with Blobby without actually receiving the award, I'll add them in.

Ok, gotta take a break from the Gotcha list, there's a bunch of names associated with this I have found on another site, and I've had a quick look at the ones I vaguely remember and added them in (Dettori, Titchmarsh, Parsons, Rhodes etc etc.). I wouldn't know how to use the genome but if any one fancies a go and can confirm from that any of the above names or additional ones, I'll happily amend the above post.

Call it a seasonal work in progress. Well, what else have you got to do with your Boxing Day? ^_^

YW - do you really have nout better to do today?

At least his generation aren't satisfied to have their entire fucking worldview spoonfed to them by this guy:

article-1181326-04DBAFB7000005DC-155_306

At least his generation aren't satisfied to have their entire fucking worldview spoonfed to them by this guy:

article-1181326-04DBAFB7000005DC-155_306

Do you not get to go home from the troll factory for Christmas - although I suppose then again you'd have to spend it with your abusive (read: normal human being) mother so maybe you're better off at the factory.

Nope. Ate regularly, chatted with folk on the phone and the Xbox, washed and ironed my outstanding laundry. And took on the many headed hydra that Spade suggested ha ha. If I'd realised what a monster it was, I may have thought twice. But I'm no Celine Dion.

Family's all away, drinking on your own's a no-no for me. Just another day at the factory.

• Like 1

I can't believe my kids are still full of energy after being awake since 4:30 this morning to tell me Santa had left some presents. I told them to go back to bed for a bit.so they did.... for another 15 minutes.

• Like 1

Merry Christmas Spade Cooley.

Here is your Christmas List of people who received a Gotcha! Award on Noel's House Party.

I must say it is not exhaustive at this stage as I am simply at a loss to identify the individual members of the QPR team who received the award. A couple are named but I've left all names off until they can all be identified. Anyone who can do so, that would be a great help, and I can add in the names to the list. Here's the relevant clip: https://youtu.be/CzQerkZ3QsY

I would also say I have not been able to confirm categorically Garth Crooks and Valerie Singleton actually received an award, so I've left them off also until that can be confirmed. Anyone else you can identify I'll add them in. Here's the list:

Kriss Akabusi (1958- )

Leslie Ash (1960- )

Mike Atherton (1968- )

Bobby Ball (1944- )

Tony Blackburn (1943- )

Lionel Blair (1931- )

Sean Blowers (1961- )

Jean Boht (1932- )

Max Boyce (1943- )

Richard Branson (1950- )

Lee Brennan (1973- )

Bruno Brookes (1959- )

Malandra Burrows (1965- )

Gary Bushell (1955- )

Tommy Cannon (1938- )

Will Carling (1965- )

Willie Carson (1942- )

Judith Chalmers (1935/37- )

Keith Chegwin (1957- )

Brian Conley (1961- )

Jimmy Constable (1971- )

Henry Cooper (1934-2011)

Andy Crane (1964- )

Rob Curling (1957- )

Jill Dando (1961-1999)

Gary Davies (1957- )

Simon Spike Dawbarn (1974- )

Christopher Dean (1958- )

Les Dennis (1953- )

Frankie Dettori (1970- )

Keith Duffy (1974- )

Noel Edmonds (1948- )

Rosemarie Ford (1962- )

Yvette Fielding (1968- )

Leslie Garrett (1955- )

Stephen Gately (1976-2009)

Susan George (1950- )

Barry Gibb (1946- )

Maurice Gibb (1949-2003)

Robin Gibb (1949-2012)

Annabel Giles (1959- )

Jilly Goolden (1949- )

David Gower (1957- )

Mikey Graham (1972- )

Eamonn Holmes (1959- )

Emlyn Hughes (1947-2004)

Jenny Hull (1964- )

Gloria Hunniford (1940- )

Derek Jameson (1929-2012)

Samantha Janus (1972- )

Ulrika Jonsson (1967- )

Ronan Keating (1977- )

Lorraine Kelly (1959- )

John Kettley (1952- )

Allan Lamb (1954- )

Eddie Large (1941- )

Sophie Lawrence (1972- )

John Leslie (1965- )

Martyn Lewis (1945- )

Linda Lusardi (1958- )

Shane Lynch (1976- )

Simon Mayo (1958- )

Ian McCaskill (1938- )

John McCririck (1940- )

Trevor McDonald (1939- )

Barry McGuigan (1961- )

Paul McKenna (1963- )

Jonathon Morris (1960- )

Juliet Morris (1965- )

Patsy Palmer (1972- )

Rick Parfitt (1948- )

Nicholas Parsons (1923- )

Jon Pertwee (1919-1996)

Maggie Philbin (1955- )

Denis Quilley (1927-2003)

Louise Redknapp (1974- )

Mike Reid (1940-2007)

Joan Rivers (1933-2014)

Bertice Reading (1933-1991)

John Regis (1966- )

Gary Rhodes (1960- )

Wendy Richard (1943-2009)

Francis Rossi (1949- )

Philip Schofield (1962- )

Wayne Sleep (1948- )

Carol Smillie (1961- )

Shaw Taylor (1924-2015)

Alan Titchmarsh (1949- )

Jayne Torvill (1957- )

Dave Lee Travis (1945- )

John Virgo (1946- )

Carol Vorderman (1960- )

Richard Whiteley (1943-2005)

Francis Wilson (?- )

Barbara Windsor (1937- )

Dale Winton (1955- )

Adam Woodyatt (1968- )

Edit: Unverified so far: Alan Freeman; Andi Peters; Jim Bowen; Judi Speirs; Eric Knowles; Dennis Taylor; Henry Sandon; Tessa Sanderson; Bobby Davro; Timmy Mallett; Tom O'Connor; Duncan Goodhew; Howard Stableford; Frank Carson; Valerie Singleton; Garth Crooks; Gary Lineker; Cheryl Baker; Lizzie Webb; Anne Diamond; Nick Owen; Caron Keating; Peter Hudson; David Halls; Anthea Turner; Sally Gunnell; Su Pollard; Steve Backley; Angela Rippon; Bob Holness; Derek Thompson; Fiona Armstrong; Sue Barker; Keith Barron; John Stapleton; Ian Wright; Edward Woodward; Kathy Staff; Sandra Dickinson; Paul Nicholas; Brian Blessed; Vicki Michelle; Jeremy Clarkson; Russ Williams; Jono Coleman; Esther Rantzen; Joan Collins; Craig Maclachlan; John Inman; Martine McCutcheon; Ian St John; Uri Geller; Keith Floyd; Corbin Bensen; Rosemary Conley; Dr Mark Porter; Victor Obugu; Ross Kelly; Nigel Havers; Gary Wilmot; Paul Young; Gordon Burns, Vanessa Feltz; Tiff Needel; Bradley Walsh; John Francome; Louise Nurding; Joe Pasquale; Michaela Strachan; June Whitfield; Tim Vincent; John Barnes; Fred Talbot; Phil Middlemiss; Kevin Woodford; Laurence Llewelyn Bowen; Lisa Riley; Steven Pinder; David Seaman; Ally McCoist; Ron Atkinson.

Garth Crooks did one of the first Mr Blobby ones it was actually quite funny.

Had a great Christmas.

Belated Merry Christmas Handy.

Yet another monster request for Pointless Celebrities. I'm going to really annoy people on here by working backwards from most recent to earliest. This will make it easier to amend the top post for the few episodes in the current series still to come in January. Additionally, I will have to do this in stages, as there is a fair amount to do.

Usual Disclaimers. No deaths so far (I haven't really checked Series 8 for deaths anyway), unless you know better from the below.

So here is Part One (Series 8 - 7 including Christmas Special):

Series 8 (Up To Christmas Special 2015)

Ben Adams; Jonathan Agnew; Solomon Akhtar; Clara Amfo; Ruth Badger; Colin Baker; Ed Baines; Angellica Bell; Easther Bennett; Verni Bennett; Angie Best; Calum Best; Mark Billingham; Henry Blofeld; Jimmy Bullard; Richard Burr; Tim Campbell (The Apprentice); Tony Christie; Julie Dawn Cole; David Coulthard; Andy Crane; Sarah-Jane Crawford; Declan Curry; Tyger Drew-Honey; Yasmin Evans; Richard Farleigh; Melinda Farrell; Justin Fletcher; Carl Fogerty; Michelle Gayle; Jacqueline Gold; Andrew Graham-Dixon; Nikki Grahame; Russell Grant; Germaine Greer; Devin Griffin; Edward Grimes; John Grimes; Gareth Hale; Alison Hammond; Adam Hart-Davies; Tony Hawks; Geoffrey Hayes; Jaymi Hensley; Christian Horner; Jeffrey Holland; Kate Humble; Gemma Hunt; Greg James; Sally James; Louise Jameson; Gareth Jones; Henry Kelly; Saira Khan; Jamie Laing; Mark Lester; Kathy Lette; Gary Lineker; Harry Lineker; Linda Lusardi; Lee MacDonald; Ruth Madoc; Nigel Mansell; Val McDermid; Rory McGrath; Ian McMillan; Allan McNish; Scott Mills; Alison Mitchell; Michelle Mone; Erkan Mustafa; Alex Mytton; Trevor Nelson; Freya North; Jean-Christophe Novelli; Norman Pace; Tony Parsons; Suzi Perry; Mary Peters; Craig Phillips; Dave Benson Phillips; Su Pollard; Jo Pratt; Frances Quinn; Ebony Rainford-Brent; Janina Ramirez; Paul Rankin; Peter Ratcliffe; Claire Richards; Laurence Rickard; Adam Rickitt; Jeff Salmon; Tony Singh; Sinitta; Chico Slimani; Louie Spence; Chris Stark; Nancy Strang; Graham Swann; Lars Tharp; Louis Theroux; Cyrus Todiwala; Jayne Torvill; Ian Tough; Janette Tough; Phil Tufnell; Thomas Turgoose; Anthea Turner; Michael Underwood; Michael Vaughan; Murray Walker; Ian 'H' Watkins; Mark Watson (comedian); Mark Webber; Louise Wener; Ben Willbond; Claire Williams (Formula 1); Kate Williams; Robin Windsor; Tim Wonnacott.

Series 7

Keith Allen; Richard Arnold; Leslie Ash; Patrick Baladi; Vas Blackwood; Kyran Bracken; Gyles Brandreth; Fern Britton; Radzi Chinyangany; Barry Chuckle; Paul Chuckle; Ben Cohen; Phil Cornwell; John Craven; Phil Daniels; Anne Diamond; Tessa Dunlop; Jeremy Dyson; Kevin Eldon; Cheryl Fergison; Mark Foster; Kate Garraway; Diarmuid Gavin; Edward Grimes; John Grimes; Clare Grogan; Ricky Groves; Nick Hancock; Dani Harmer; Nerys Hughes; Ulrika Jonsson; Russell Kane; Natasha Kaplinsky; Henry Kelly; Matthew Kelly; Miranda Krestovnikoff; Shauna Lowry; Ewen MacIntosh; Doon Mackichan; Naga Munchetty; Dermot Murnaghan; Nina Myskow; Tom O'Connor; Bill Oddie; Nick Owen; Nigel Planer; Jenny Powell; Adil Ray; Katherine Ryan; Zoe Salmon; Helen Skelton; Kelly Sotherton; Charlie Stayt; Sally Thomsett; Thomas Turgoose; Matthew Wright.

• Like 1

More Pointless Celebrities. The BBC decided to treat the whole of 2014 as their Series 6, so this is a cracker for Christmas, even with some folk appearing twice. Pick the dead out of this.

Series 6

Gemma Abbey (Jemini); Jacqui Abbott; Kate Adie; Andrew Agnew; Kriss Akabusi; Ronni Ancona (twice); Lysette Anthony; Cheryl Baker; Johnny Ball; Karen Barber; Keith Barron; Dave Bartram (Showaddywaddy); Stephanie Beacham; Tim Bentinck; Christopher Biggins; Mark Billingham; John Bird; Roger Black (athlete); Lionel Blair; Ian Bleasdale; David Bradley; Paul Bradley (Eastenders); Tim Brooke-Taylor; Philip Martin Brown; Ken Bruce; Steve Bull; Ray Burdis; John Burton-Race; Ashleigh Butler; Rhona Cameron; Simon Callow; Bob Carolgees; Todd Carty; Andrew Castle; Dwain Chambers; Mark Chapman (football); Lorraine Chase; Keith Chegwin; Carol Chell; Terry Christian; Roisin Conaty; John Cooper Clarke; Nicky Clarke; Oz Clarke; George Cohen; Jenny Colgan; Sue Cook; Phil Cornwell; Antony Costa; Sarah-Jane Crawford; Chris Cromby (Jemini); Hal Cruttenden; John Culshaw; Camilla Dallerup; Dana (twice); Sharron Davies; Warwick Davis; Carol Decker (twice); Les Dennis; Stefan Dennis; Anne Diamond; Michael Douglas (Hairdresser); Anton Du Beke; Keith Duffy; Jack Ellis (Bad Girls); Janet Ellis; Rebekah Elmaloglou; Louis Emerick; Gail Emms; Fred Fairbrass; Richard Fairbrass; Vanessa Feltz; Sheila Ferguson; Nick Ferrari; Yvette Fielding (twice); Connie Fisher; Helen Fraser (Bad Girls); Kate Garraway; Michelle Gayle; Bobby George; Jilly Goolden; Mikey Graham; Muriel Gray; Simon Groom; Loyd Grossman; Terrence Hardiman; Robert Harris; Julia Hartley-Brewer; Barney Harwood; Louise Hazel; Paul Heaton; Paul Henry; Richard Herring (twice); Simon Hickson; Charlie Higson; Dave Hill (Slade); Melanie Hill; Dominic Holland; Gill Hornby; Jim Howick; Martin Hughes-Games; Geoff Hurst; Sally James; Sarah Jarvis; Jermaine Jenas; David 'Kid' Jensen; Rachel Johnson; Stanley Johnson; Dom Joly; Milton Jones; Ulrika Jonsson; Lesley Joseph; Anna Karen; Ian Kelsey; Emma Kennedy; Bill Kenwright; Liz Kershaw; Claire King; Mark King (Level 42); Eric Knowles; Lilia Kopylova; Bonnie Langford; George Layton; Graeme Le Saux; Martin Lee (Brotherhood of Man); Rustie Lee; Rod Liddle; Limahl; Mark Little; Robert Llewelyn (twice); Gabby Logan; Johnny Logan; Clive Mantle; Lisa Maxwell; Donal MacIntyre; Stuart Maconie; Ruth Madoc; Nichola McAuliffe; Liz McClarnon; Val McDermid; Carol McGiffin; Alistair McGowan; Kelvin McKenzie; Johnny Mitchell (Educating Yorkshire); Jason Mohammed; Ugo Monye; Laila Morse; Jenni Murray; Trevor Neal; Trevor Nelson; Phil Neville; Julie Wilson Nimmo; Mike Nolan (Buck's Fizz); Jacqui Oatley; Sara Pascoe; Joe Pasquale; Deena Payne; Jonathan Pearce; Allison Pearson; Denise Pearson; Stedman Pearson; Dave Benson Phillips; Su Pollard; Gwyneth Powell; Hope Powell; Duncan Preston; Katie Puckrick; Peter Purves; Ray Quinn; Jay Rayner; Rowland Rivron; Alice Roberts; Scott Robinson (5ive); Linda Robson; Michael Rosen; Lindsey Russell; Emma Samms; Tessa Sanderson; Sunetra Sarker; Robbie Savage; Jenny Seagrove; John Sergeant; Simon Shepherd; Peter Shilton; Pat Sharp; Trevor Sinclair; Wayne Sleep; Madeline Smith; Penny Smith; Lucy Siegle; Sonia; Jon Sopel; Steve Speirs; Louie Spence (twice); Dave Spikey; Mark Stacy; Mike Steer (Educating Yorkshire); Huw Stephens; Debra Stephenson; Ed 'Stewpot' Stewart; Casey Stoney; Michaela Strachan; Dick Strawbridge; Imogen Stubbs; Claire Sweeney; Dennis Taylor; Gwen Taylor; Sally Thomsett; Willie Thorne; Christopher Timothy; Anthea Turner; Phil Vickery; Tim Vincent; Nina Wadia; Ian Waite; Rick Wakeman; Danny Wallace; Don Warrington; Mark Watson (comedian); Robert Webb; Ann Widdecombe; Josh Widdicombe; Toyah Wilcox; Ben Willbond; Simon Williams; Laura Wilson (Crime Writer); Sean Wilson; Mark Wingett; Roy Wood; Diane Youdale; Paul Young; Benjamin Zephaniah; Aldo Zilli.

• Like 1

Sorry YoungWilz, I didn't know it was going to be such a huge undertaking. Thanks for the efforts though.

Sorry YoungWilz, I didn't know it was going to be such a huge undertaking. Thanks for the efforts though.

Don't worry, I'm enjoying it. Plus hopefully the other seasons will be shorter and have loads of people on twice!

More Pointless Celebrities. The earlier series seem to be shorter. Must be when they made the programme for Joe Public to win cash instead of indulging celebrity pals. Look what ITV did to Family Fortunes, for example. It's a disaster now, though Pointless Celebs is tolerable for the most part. Anyway, on with Series 4 and 5 - not far to go.

Series 5

Andy Akinwolere; Colin Baker; Bobby Ball; Tim Bentinck; Richard Blackwood; Ravi Bopara; Kellie Bright; Clemency Burton-Hill; Joe Calzaghe; Ali Campbell; Todd Carty; Linford Christie; Barry Chuckle; Paul Chuckle; Phil Cornwell; Sara Dallin; Simon Day; Rachel de Thame; Peter Dean; Susie Dent; Tony Discipline; Mark Durden-Smith; Janet Ellis; Kerry Ellis; Trey Farley; Sheila Ferguson; Pam Ferris; Neil Fingleton; Tom Fletcher; Ben Foster; Mark Foster; Nitin Ganatra; Graeme Garden; Diarmuid Gavin; Helen George; Helen Glover; Jilly Goolden; Simon Greenall; Germaine Greer; Sally Gunnell; Nick Hancock; Keith Harris; Louise Hazel; Katy Hill; Danielle Hope; Sophie Hosking; Nerys Hughes; Geoff Hurst; Martin Jarvis; Danny Jones; Harry Judd; Sam Kane; Matthew Kelly; Ian Lavender; Mark Little; Linda Lusardi; Ewen Macintosh; Lee Mack; Shona McGarty; Stephanie McGovern; Alistair McGowan; Rory McGrath; Vicki Michelle; Michael Mosley; Ritchie Neville; Paul Nicholas; Jessica Pardoe; Robert Peston; Karen Pickering; Dougie Poynter; Jodie Prenger; Esther Rantzen; Peter Reed; Tim Rice; Simon Rimmer; Rowland Rivron; Kate Robbins; Ted Robbins; Scott Robinson; Mike Rutherford; Sandie Shaw; Rita Simons; Olly Smith; Dan Snow; Lucy Speed; Lee Stafford; Sarah Storey; Meera Syal; Phil 'The Power' Taylor; Christopher Timothy; Phil Vickery; Tommy Walsh; Arabella Weir; Simon Williams; Shaun Williamson; Gary Wilmot; Terry Wogan; Roy Wood; Kim Woodburn; Keren Woodward.

Series 4

Sophie Aldred; Rachel Allen; Christopher Biggins; Jean Boht; Mark Bright; Ken Bruce; Nicola Bryant; Michael Buerk; Ed Byrne; Gemma Cairney; Natalie Cassidy; Craig Charles; Nick Conway; Aaron Craze; Bernard Cribbins; Jenny Eclair; Shelagh Fogarty; Jennifer Gibney; Ricky Groves; Andrew Hayden-Smith; Jeffrey Holland; Charlie Higson; Frazer Hines; Hazel Irvine; Louise Jameson; Danny John-Jules (twice); Shappi Khorsandi; Jacqueline King; Rustie Lee; Sylvester McCoy; Ben Miller; Scott Mills; Samantha Murray; John Noakes; Jean-Christophe Novelli; Brendan O'Carroll; Christian O'Connell; Martin Offiah; Andi Osho; John Parrott; Martin Peters; James Phelps; Oliver Phelps; Su Pollard; Theo Randall; Paul Rankin; Anneka Rice; Peter Reed; Janet Street-Porter; Peter Purves; David Schneider; Phil Tufnell; John Whaite; Paul Whitehouse; Antony Worrall-Thompson.

Christmas celebrating continuing into the 26th....

Just got a call from a barfly, my daughter's mother got in a wreck and is in jail. It's midnight here so inside of an hour ago.

Time to move for full parental custody.

SC

Pointless Celebrities Series 3 - The One with the Dead. Only two to go if I'm lucky, it's one more post.

Series 3

Diane Abbott; Andy Akinwolere; John Altman; Stephen K Amos; Toby Anstis; Steven Arnold; Adam Astill; Cheryl Baker; Mary Berry; Bobby Ball; Gemma Bissix; Tony Blackburn; Jennie Bond; Gyles Brandreth; Ben Cannon (Farmer); Tommy Cannon; Todd Carty; Nicki Chapman; Ann Charleston; Lorraine Chase; Keith Chegwin; Terry Christian; Brendan Cole; Graham Cole (The Bill); Ellie Crisell; Tim Cunningham; Edwina Currie; Camilla Dallerup; Paul Daniels; Phil Daniels; Bobby Davro; CJ de Mooi; Joel DeFries; Katie Derham; Lee Dixon (football); Lauren Drummond; Dion Dublin; Peter Duncan; Mark Durden-Smith; Jenny Eclair; Eddie 'The Eagle' Edwards; Jeremy Edwards; Jenny Falconer; Perry Fenwick; Cheryl Fergison; Michael Fish; Alex Fletcher; Emma Forbes; Neil Fox (DJ); Dean Gaffney; Kate Garraway; Sarah Greene; Ricky Groves; Gareth Hale; 'Diddy' David Hamilton; Natasha Hamilton; Danielle Harold; Keith Harris; Austin Healey; Chelsee Healey; Michelle Heaton; Simon Hickson; Paul Hollywood; Fiona Inglis; Gabriela Irimia (Cheeky Girl); Monica Irimia (Cheeky Girl); Charlotte Jackson; Alex James; Duncan James; Darren Jeffries; Sue Jenkins; Matt Johnson (presenter); Ulrika Jonsson; James Jordan; Ola Jordan; Emma Judd; Harry Judd; Chris Kamara; Anna Karen; Kerry Katona; Julia Kendall (DIY SOS); Jason King (JK and Joel); Bonnie Langford; Mark Lawrenson; Rula Lenska; Matt Littler; Sian Lloyd; Janice Long; Kenny Lynch; Zoe Lyons; Derek Martin; Lee MacDonald; Liz McClarnon; Jane McDonald; Joe McElderry; Jayne Middlemiss; Mark Millar (DIY SOS); Scott Mills; Louise Minchin; Ken Morley; Laila Morse; Tony Mortimer (East 17); Mark Moses (Sonia's husband); Shaun Murphy; Erkan Mustafa; Lizo Mzimba; Trevor Neal; Bernie Nolan; Linda Nolan; Kirsten O'Brien; Martin Offiah; Nick Owen; Norman Pace; Chris Parker (Eastenders); Nicholas Parsons; Tricia Penrose; Wendi Peters; Alana Phillips; Arlene Phillips; Ray Quinn; Scott Quinnell; Rachel Riley; Rowland Rivron; Jonny Robinson; Linda Robson; Joel Ross (JK and Joel); Laila Rouass; Verity Rushworth; Kevin Sacre; Pat Sharp; Adele Silva; Sinitta; Chico Slimani; Mike Smith; Sonia; Dave Spikey; David Spinx; DJ Spoony (Johnathan Joseph); Emma Stephens (Ray Quinn's then fiancee); Huw Stephens; Debra Stephenson; Andrew Stone; Dean Sullivan; Karen Taylor; Jamie Theakston; Gareth Thomas (rugby); Faye Tozer; Billy Turnbull (Chef for Joe McElderry); Paul Usher; Tim Vine; Dave Vitty; Ian Waite; Rick Wakeman; Dan Walker (Football Focus); Hannah Waterman; Pete Waterman; Ian 'H' Watkins; Toyah Wilcox; Terry Wogan; Kim Woodburn; Kelli Young; Paul Young; Stacey Young (Paul Young's wife).

And finally it's Pointless Celebrities Series 1 and 2. Hope you enjoy Handy, that kept me busy!

Series 2

Matt Allwright; Angellica Bell; Christopher Biggins; Lionel Blair; Brian Blessed; Rosalind Blessed; Edith Bowman; Andrew Castle; Georgie Castle (Andrew Castle's daughter); Barry Chuckle; Paul Chuckle; Antony Costa; David Coulthard; Jon Culshaw; Ben-Ryan Davies; Sharron Davies; Rick Edwards; Monica Galetti; Russell Grant; Christine Hamilton; Neil Hamilton; Dani Harmer; Georgia Henshaw; Sherrie Hewson; Jake Humphrey; Konnie Huq; Lesley Joseph; Helen Lederer; Colin McAllister (Colin and Justin); Liz McClarnon; Carol McGiffin; Katherine Merry; Ricky Norwood; Bill Oddie; Chris Packham; Joe Pasquale; Steve Pemberton; Alana Phillips (Arlene Phillips' daughter); Arlene Phillips; Esther Rantzen; Angela Rippon; Paul Ross; Michel Roux Jr; Justin Ryan (Colin and Justin); Penny Smith (presenter); Lucy Siegle; Carol Smillie; Lucy Speed; Sam Stockman; Joe Swash; 'Kiffy' Swash (Joe Swash's mother); Claire Sweeney; Dennis Taylor; Iwan Thomas; John Thomson; Harriet Thorpe; Anthea Turner; Chucky Venn; John Virgo; Fatima Whitbread; Rebecca Wilcox; Shaun Williamson; Aldo Zilli; Nikki Zilli (Aldo Zilli's wife).

Series 1

Stuart Baggs; Matt Baker; Erin Boag; Julia Bradbury; Paul Bradley; Ed Byrne; Sarah Cawood; John Craven; Anton Du Beke; Vanessa Feltz; Barney Harwood; Charlotte Hawkins; Tina Hobley; Chris Hollins; Eamonn Holmes; Craig Revel Horwood; Colin Jackson; Alex Jones (presenter); Russell Kane; Carol Kirkwood; Denise Lewis; Richard McCourt (Dick and Dom); John McCririck; Jenny McCririck (John McCririck's wife); Merily McGivern; Sam Nixon; Tom O'Connor; Ben Ofoedu; Lembit Opik; Suzanne Packer; Dawn Porter; Lucy Porter; Susanna Reid; Mark Rhodes; Joanna Riley; Helen Skelton; Charlie Stayt; Michael Underwood; Ann Widdecombe; Dominic Wood (Dick and Dom).