Lady Die

The Deathlist Christmas Special!

Boudicca wants - A supersized meal at Mcdonalds

guaranteed! 

I'll skip the quality American cuisine if it's all the same to you, Banshees.

I would like one of these, though:

toy24ug.th.jpg

More toys from Bad Santa here.

• Like 2

guaranteed!

toy24ug.th.jpg

toy3.jpg

The perfect gift for Banshees, look out ladies!

I'm not a Christian, so I don't celebrate Christmas. However my parents are Christans, and are buying me a new vacuum cleaner, as the old one is knackered. This may be a house devoid of baby Jesus at this time of year, but at least it'll be a clean one. :sicktherm:

guaranteed! 

toy24ug.th.jpg

(Click to see it in it's full glory)

toy3.jpg

The perfect gift for Banshees, look out ladies!

I'm laughing and frowning at the same time. :sicktherm::old:

Anyhow - Tell me Tempus what you really want for Christmas?

I want a portable record player with a built-in whisky optic, mixer, jukebox-spec speaker and which lights up like a Gaumont Odeon Cinema....

I'm laughing and frowning at the same time. :old::D

Anyhow - Tell me Tempus what you really want for Christmas?

I don't want anything for myself,

I'd like the world to get the gift of peace. :sicktherm:

Or failing that, Blair and Bush suffering very unpleasant deaths.

I want a portable record player with a built-in whisky optic, mixer, jukebox-spec speaker and which lights up like a Gaumont Odeon Cinema....

Strange - I've never seen those of the shelves. :sicktherm:

'Rapture Ready' is indicative of this, Terry James – The "general" editor and cat lover (apparently) has put together and indicator of how close we all are to Armeggedon, when the Jews return to Israel and convert to Christianity and the 'Endtime' is upon us.

Some say this is why Bush and his neo-Con allies are putting so much effort into finding a solution to the Israel-Palestine question, so as to hasten the coming of Armeggedon. Either way, the whole bunch of 'em are as mad as a barrel of badgers.

Nah - you can keep Windsor. I'll settle for some books.

Here's one!

"Influx" in paperback or eBook is on my Christmas List along with this fine C.D.,

booklet5da.th.jpg

and of course...

4559548fstore4dl.jpg

• Confused 1

|-----------------------------|

|Deathlister Christmas List

|Boudicca wants - A supersized meal at Mcdonalds

|Tempus Fugit wants - Well if I had the money i'd buy him a hooker

|Lady Grendel wants - Lots and lots of wine

|Slave To The Grave wants - Freedom

|heaven can wait wants - A donkey and a princess all at once!

|in eternum+ wants - To attend the funeral of Claude Levi Strauss

|Windsor wants - Real lovin

|Cowboy Ronnie wants - A new cowboy hat and being greedy boots too.

|millwall32 wants - Well she already got her gift she's pregnant free

|Notapotato wants - Lady Bird Johnson decorated with ribbons and bows

|Canadian Paul wants - The faith to stop complaining since he's sane.

|Token Deltorso wants - A bra

|Josco wants - To find his dancing man a female dancing partner

|captain scarlet wants - Her administrator in the library at once!!

|Magere Hein wants - A night of beers on the house

|Anubis the Jackal wants - Wait what the hell kind of avatar is that!

|Elspeth wants - Windsor for all of time

|Captain Oats wants - A trip to france which is guaranteed! 

|GR and DWB want - Stayin Alive but of course not literally.

|IYG wants - Free popcorn and movie tickets

That's about it everybody. I did leave out a couple though.

PS - I'm only guessing what everybody wants.  :angry:

I guess I'm not getting anything then BS ??? (HUFF MODE ON) !!!

I'll have one of these cars Santa. :-)

medium_bugatti_veyron_18_4.jpg

I want £1,000,000

I'd like a family sized bottle of valium, 2 flaggons of cider, a supersized bottle of vodka and a bag of turkey twizzlers.

Sadly I'm working on Christmas Day so I might have to have to make do with

low alcohol bucks fizz and a cold turkey sandwich.

I will of course be keeping a careful eye on any celebrity deaths over the Christmas period, as I may be the only person sober enough to post them here. I have a feeling there is going to be a festive fatality.

I will of course be keeping a careful eye on any celebrity deaths over the Christmas period, as I may be the only person sober enough to post them here. I have a feeling there is going to be a festive fatality.

It'll be mine if I don't find suitable something for Mrs Josco.

Talking of which........

Mrs Josco wants a smoothie maker. So what is the difference between a liquidiser, a smoothie maker, a juice extractor and a food processor. Any shop I go into seems to be manned by unhelpful, inter-bred half-wits

Talking of which........

Mrs Josco wants a smoothie maker.  So what is the difference between a liquidiser, a smoothie maker, a juice extractor and a food processor.  Any shop I go into seems to be manned by unhelpful, inter-bred half-wits

My contact in the kitchen tells me that you need a blender with a suitable selection of blades! I think that is sort of the same as a liquidiser.

You might need a juice extractor as well.

I hope you have a very large kitchen! :angry::wub:

Any shop I go into seems to be manned by unhelpful, inter-bred half-wits

You should have been in Argos yesterday. After pushing old ladies aside and trampling on small children, I finally got somewhere near a till,

Once there, the young lady at the counter to start crying, ripped off her Argos badge and say "I can't take this anymore, I'm going to have a nervous breakdown. I quit" Before walking out of the store and leaving me unattended.

I despair at the emotional fragility of the youth of today.

Any shop I go into seems to be manned by unhelpful, inter-bred half-wits

You should have been in Argos yesterday. After pushing old ladies aside and trampling on small children, I finally got somewhere near a till,

Once there, the young lady at the counter to start crying, ripped off her Argos badge and say "I can't take this anymore, I'm going to have a nervous breakdown. I quit" Before walking out of the store and leaving me unattended.

I despair at the emotional fragility of the youth of today.

I have to know what you said / did. This could be priceless, imagine the fun that could be had by simply forcing nervous breakdowns on all and sundry.

You should have been in Argos yesterday.

Argos, 'It's just like a real shop, but for Pikeys.'

I particularly like their reliance on a DHSS-style 'Take a ticket, take a seat, shut up' brand of customer service.

I have to know what you said / did. This could be priceless, imagine the fun that could be had by simply forcing nervous breakdowns on all and sundry.

She didn't serve me instantly and paffed about too much, that really incurred my wrath.

All I did was tell her to hurry up and not to look at me like something her cat had just thrown up.

When her lower lip started to wobble, I told her she had a face like a smacked bottom - and then she began a full on histrionics fit and quit her job.

I have to know what you said / did.  This could be priceless, imagine the fun that could be had by simply forcing nervous breakdowns on all and sundry.

She didn't serve me instantly and paffed about too much, that really incurred my wrath.

All I did was tell her to hurry up and not to look at me like something her cat had just thrown up.

When her lower lip started to wobble, I told her she had a face like a smacked bottom - and then she began a full on histrionics fit and quit her job.

Like this?

Talking of which........

Mrs Josco wants a smoothie maker. So what is the difference between a liquidiser, a smoothie maker, a juice extractor and a food processor. Any shop I go into seems to be manned by unhelpful, inter-bred half-wits

A liquidiser will turn whatever you put in it (within reason) into liquid. A smoothie maker will produce... well a smoothie... sort of like finely ground up fruit so that it's not quite liquid, but not quite solid either. A juice extractor will take the juice out of a piece of fruit, but it won't grind everything up into liquid like a liquidiser. A food processor is a multi-bladed instrument used for taking foods and shredding them into different sizes IE. slices or balls etc.

Ah, the things you learn in college outside of the classroom...

I wonder how many DL-ers will be sad enough to post on the forum on Christmas Day.

• Like 1