Lady Die

The Deathlist Christmas Special!

Godot mate, you've not seen confusion, massed queues for presents and people rushing madly from place to place until you've seen Father's Day in West Cumbria.

I'm going off Christmas. Each year the consumer is consumed by the beast.

Well we've had the first Christmas argy bargy early this year. All the Godettes are back from their wanderings so Mrs Godot thought a nice family meal was in order only I criticised her gravy, saying it was a bit thin. The Yorkshire puddings were a bit shrunken as well but maybe it was tactless to mention it. One of the Godettes sulked throughout the meal, still don't know why. Now I'm sulking for being in the doghouse....again. And we haven't reached Christmas Eve yet. Time to hide away all the sharp instruments.

I was supposed to be working all day Christmas but my employer changed policy.

I agreed to work for a woman who became a grandmother for the first time this year. She wanted to spend Christmas with her grandchild so I agreed to cover for her. This was about 2 months before Christmas.

Anyway - her holiday was denied because a shitty new policy says that if you are off on New Years day, you may not have Christmas day off. In other words, you have to choose. She couldn't choose because she is not working on New Year and the other lady could not swap shifts because she will be hosting her family this christmas.

So poor Tracey will have to work 7.30-4 this Christmas even though she had arranged cover (me).

Just shows how far the spirit of Christmas gets you.

I'm just pissed off because it's double pay on Christmas - that would have fairly helped the bank balance. Anyway - poor Tracey.

Just wanted to wish you all, A merry Christmas and a Happy new year :banghead:

Elf your avatar for Christmas.

Ena Sharples dressed as an elf is quite possibly the scariest thing ever.

Oh and Nollick Ghennal.

'Fleas on my dad' to everyone and to everyone a good night!!!

Thanks all for a few good laughs and an entertaining year all round.

Merry Happy,

Gunjaman5000

I join in wishing everyone a Merry Christmas. Eat, drink and be merry! (I did two out of three last night and am suffering well this morning - the pan's had a good pebble-dashing from all orifices. I feel like :P )

I join in wishing everyone a Merry Christmas. Eat, drink and be merry! (I did two out of three last night and am suffering well this morning - the pan's had a good pebble-dashing from all orifices. I feel like :P )

Too much information.

I don't celebrate Xmas, but for those who do in any way: Happy Xmas. May nice prezzies and food and drink find you all.

burp,

Hein

I don't celebrate Xmas, but for those who do in any way: Happy Xmas. May nice prezzies and food and drink find you all.

burp,

Hein

well...I do celebrate Christmas (BIG TIME!!!) ......SO ....HAVE A GOOD ONE , PEOPLE !

I've just seen Santa. I really have.

Merry Christmas I suppose.

Does anyone feel any different? Thought not...

Merry Christmas and remember that JESUS is the reason for the season!!! :P:lol:

I like this festive graphic! :blink:

xmasandhny.gif

And, of course, from my profile all year round...

photo-121.jpg

Happy and Merry Christmas to all, and to all a great night. /heads to strip club

:lol:HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! :blink:

I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and a happy and prosperous 2007.

ie+

Merry Christmas to everyone in Ireland, UK and everywhere that's to the East of there.

We've still got another 5 hours left of Christmas Eve to go.

Guest Kelsey

I bet there are a lot of people including Cliff's family who hopes he lives for a long long time. That is a horrible thing to say that you wish he was dead.

Aye but there's one or two of us with Dorothy Webb - Cliff's mum - picked on deadpools, these things work both ways.

Guest Sally
Christmas is a good time for celebs to croak it. I can remember Bob Monkhouse, Alan Bates and Jason Robards all went in that period. And didn't Charlie Chaplin hang up his moustache on the big day in 1977?

So maybe there's hope that one of the list might go in the holiday period. Brooke Astor bestowing one last philanthropic gift perhaps?

If only Cliff Richard could drop dead at Christmas.

Now that would bring tears of joy to my cynical eyes.

Cliff might wish you would drop dead. That is a horrible thing to say about someone that you wish they were dead. Cliff is not bothering you so why do you wish he were dead? I hope he lives to be REAL OLD. hei is 66 now and looks and acts better than those younger than him. :crossbone: