Jump to content
Lady Die

The Deathlist Christmas Special!

Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, Toast said:

Oh, there are much worse songs.  That Paul McCartney atrocity would be top of my "run screaming out of the shop" list.

 

Which one? I can think of a few monstrosities in Mr McCartney's oeuvre.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Handrejka said:

Which one? I can think of a few monstrosities in Mr McCartney's oeuvre.

 

Oh, more than a few, but I was thinking of the awful one that goes "simply having wonderful Christmas time".  :puke:

Ding dong ding dong ding dong ding dong ad nauseam.

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Handrejka said:

 

Which one? I can think of a few monstrosities in Mr McCartney's oeuvre.

Pipes of Peace?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Handrejka said:

 

Which one? I can think of a few monstrosities in Mr McCartney's oeuvre.

Not least Heather Mills.

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Pipes of Peace?

 

I hate that too.  Piece of Piss, more like.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Toast said:

 

I hate that too.  Piece of Piss, more like.

Full of Christmas cheer this evening, aren't you dear toastie.:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Full of Christmas cheer this evening, aren't you dear toastie.:lol:

 

Well, I'm not really a Beatles fan and definitely not a fan of McCartney's oeuvre.

And there aren't many Christmas songs I like.  Here's one, though, with an appropriately Deathlisty video  :D

 

 

The bit with the Christmas tree ..... :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Toast said:

 

Oh, more than a few, but I was thinking of the awful one that goes "simply having wonderful Christmas time".  :puke:

Ding dong ding dong ding dong ding dong ad nauseam.

The witchcraft song.

The moon is right

The sprits up

We're here tonight

and that's enough

(Mum walks in and catches you practicing witchcraft)

SIMPLY HAVING A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS TIME......

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, One shot Paddy said:

The witchcraft song.

The moon is right

The sprits up

We're here tonight

and that's enough

(Mum walks in and catches you practicing witchcraft)

SIMPLY HAVING A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS TIME......

 

 

Yule, surely  :D

 

Oh, that's reminded me of this one that I like.  Fabulous.

Let's be honest, Christmas is all about the solstice really.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 01/12/2020 at 05:10, The Quim Reaper said:

Who else is playing Whamageddon this year?

 

I enjoy taking part in this every year, not least because I fucking despise the song.

 

6BF58FBD-84A1-4E9E-A2BF-1C93850BC495.jpeg.618ef69259a2b6c6d4aa47ea9606b6f2.jpeg

Game over :banghead:

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1 December 2020 at 05:10, The Quim Reaper said:

Who else is playing Whamageddon this year?

 

I enjoy taking part in this every year, not least because I fucking despise the song.

 

6BF58FBD-84A1-4E9E-A2BF-1C93850BC495.jpeg.618ef69259a2b6c6d4aa47ea9606b6f2.jpeg

Still haven't heard it yet.  Am I in the lead? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Neither have I but that’s because I’m a miserable bitch who avoids Christmas songs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 01/12/2020 at 22:38, Lard Bazaar said:

Not least Heather Mills.

"Heather Mills"

 

she moves in mysterious circles

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 01/12/2020 at 05:10, The Quim Reaper said:

 

6BF58FBD-84A1-4E9E-A2BF-1C93850BC495.jpeg.618ef69259a2b6c6d4aa47ea9606b6f2.jpeg


Fuck it to high heaven. I’m out.

 

Next year I might try and shake Shakey instead.

  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Quim Reaper said:

Fuck it to high heaven. I’m out.

 

Next year I might try and shake Shakey instead.

 

Close, told some guys who were doing some work outside today about whamaggedon. They had smooth fm playing on one of those DeWalt radios (why won't an ordinary radio do?) but no so loud I could hear it inside. So of course one of them shouted at me for something and then as I get there says 'Oh I didn't need anything but George Michael just came on'. I'm halfway through calling him every name under the sun for dragging me out there to get whamageddoned, but it was Careless Whisper...the git.

 

No more tea for that bastard.

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sat in the lounge at Rayleigh Audi while the car gets its first service. Michael Buble’s Christmas repertoire is playing. I’m sure they think it’s nice and festive, but I want to be fucking sick.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Quim Reaper said:

while the car gets its first service

 

Stealth boast?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Toast said:

 

Stealth boast?


Erm, no. Now so few people buy new cars outright it’s not exactly remarkable is it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, The Quim Reaper said:

Erm, no. Now so few people buy new cars outright it’s not exactly remarkable is it?

 

I wouldn't know, I just lurch from one old wreck to a slightly newer old wreck.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Toast said:

 

I wouldn't know, I just lurch from one old wreck to a slightly newer old wreck.

 

What about cars?

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Damn you to hell Sainsburys.   Caught sound of it when I was shopping.   I'm out too. 

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×

Important Information

Your use of this forum is subject to our Terms of Use