discustard

Keith Richards....will He Make It To 2012?

This photo just in has our keith looking a little pallid to say the least...ticker trouble perhaps ? :lol:

gallery_main-1204_keith_richards_ny_02.jpg

Keith has age on his side. So he may be very craggy but I think he has another 5 years in him yet. That tree climbing trick shows he is in fine form for someone who has done loads of drugs. His downfall would be enhansed if he were still doing loads but I don't think he still does - correct me if I'm wrong and I'll up his anti.

.... Ah Keith Richards. Take care of yourself Keith, for you are one of the few may you not yet join the many.

That's him with his make up on.

You should see him with his make up off.

Haha, that's cool. I'd post that on 4chan but the damned site is down

Guest Guest

2008? Yes.

3008? Hard to say.

If you could bottle what is keeping Keith alive you would make millions...

The title of this thread is going to have to be changed pretty soon

Will he make it to 2008? Yeah, let's celebrate his 67th birthday by changing the title of this thread. To summat like:

Not when, but if, for the Human Riff!

Keith is gonna live to 100...no doubts....get him OFF the list for a long, long time.

From his highly enjoyable autobiography, page 363...

As for me, I was now put on the death list by a cheering press, starting with the music papers. A new angle. Not interested so much in the music, early in 1973. NME drew up a top ten of rock stars most likely to die, and put me at number one. I'm also the Prince of Darkness, the world's most elegantly wasted man and so on - these titles that have stuck to me were coined then and were good forever. I often felt wished to death in this period, even by well-meaning people. At first you were a novelty. But then that's what they thought about rock n roll, even in the 60s. And then they wished you to fuck off. And then when you didn't fuck off, they wished you to death.

Ten years I was number one on that list! It used to make me laugh. That was the only chart on which I was number one for ten years in a row. I was kind of proud of that position. I don't think anybody's held that position as long as I have. I was really disappointed when I went down the charts. Finally dropping down to number nine. Oh my God, it's over.

He definitely made it to 2012. Will he make it to 2020 is the real question now.

He definitely made it to 2012. Will he make it to 2020 is the real question now.

Of Course he will, the man is indestructible if there was a nuclear blast the only things that would survive would be Keith Richards and the cockroaches and probably Zsa Zsa as well, it is a miracle he has lived as long as he has given the amount of booze and Drugs he has consumed over the last 40 to 50 years.

• Like 1

Of Course he will, the man is indestructible if there was a nuclear blast the only things that would survive would be Keith Richards and the cockroaches and probably Zsa Zsa as well, it is a miracle he has lived as long as he has given the amount of booze and Drugs he has consumed over the last 40 to 50 years.

Dont forget Stephen Hawking and Ozzy Osbourne they would probably be left.

Aye, but we'd have included Lemmy in that list a year ago

Aye, but we'd have included Lemmy in that list a year ago

I'd have still included him on that list on Boxing Day last year!

50 minutes ago, ObakeFilter said:

Edit: Old news.

Old thread. 

• Haha 2

The Sun reported today Keef is trying to pack up the life-long smoking habit for the sake of his health. 

Just an idea to wind him up and raise the DL profile. This thread is re-christened More Rock n Roll than Keith and we compare his current wussiness to the surviving hardcore rockers who still don't give a fuck, or summat

• Haha 1

On 14/02/2019 at 07:20, maryportfuncity said:

The Sun reported today Keef is trying to pack up the life-long smoking habit for the sake of his health. 

Just an idea to wind him up and raise the DL profile. This thread is re-christened More Rock n Roll than Keith and we compare his current wussiness to the surviving hardcore rockers who still don't give a fuck, or summat

Apparently he's made it happen - one year hence.

• Like 1