Godot

Ask A Deathlister

I've been wondering-----which is heavier, a pillow made of feathers or a feather made of pillows?

• Like 1

It would all depend on the weight of the pillow covers but my question is: I have a brand new jacket that has a serious zipper problem. I'm not exactly sure how to deal with it because I've been given the advice of 'rub this substance on it' 'rub that substance on it' and if anybody has ever had a history of jacket-zipper problems just let me know and explain how you got through that difficult time.

It would all depend on the weight of the pillow covers but my question is: I have a brand new jacket that has a serious zipper problem. I'm not exactly sure how to deal with it because I've been given the advice of 'rub this substance on it' 'rub that substance on it' and if anybody has ever had a history of jacket-zipper problems just let me know and explain how you got through that difficult time.

Some of your friends are corrrect BS. You should indeed 'rub this substance on it'. However, under no circumstances should you rub THAT substance on it. It will cause rust.

Some of your friends are corrrect BS. You should indeed 'rub this substance on it'. However, under no circumstances should you rub THAT substance on it. It will cause rust.

An even better solution is to rip the zipper out and use a staple gun to close the jacket each time (and get a staple remover to help open the jacket when you arrive at your expected destination). Now soome may argue that this will leave little holes in the jacket, but that will be good since it will add ventilation.

An even better solution is to rip the zipper out and use a staple gun to close the jacket each time (and get a staple remover to help open the jacket when you arrive at your expected destination). Now soome may argue that this will leave little holes in the jacket, but that will be good since it will add ventilation.

Bruno. I am so glad to see you.

I have used a staple gun and a staple remover with good results on a blouse after the button popped off. However for a jacket the best thing might be to wear a heavy sweater or carry around a small mammal and just keep the jacket open.

BS - you should take the thing back mate. shoddy american workmanship. i take it you kept your receipt?

Bruno. I am so glad to see you.

I have used a staple gun and a staple remover with good results on a blouse after the button popped off. However for a jacket the best thing might be to wear a heavy sweater or carry around a small mammal and just keep the jacket open.

Mammal size might be pertinent here. I wouldn't expect Banshees to obtain much comfort from a gerbil. Then again.....

Does anyone know why girl dogs hump people's legs?

no....why do girl dogs hump people's legs ?

p.s. .....I'm thinking of auditioning as a straight man in the local village comedy double act ....how am I doing ?

'Cos boy dogs are only interested in their own pleasure?

I'll try adding the jacket - lubricant and if that doesn't work out I think I still have the 'receipt' but the only problem is the place is not exactly around the corner. I definitely won't be using hand-held dogs or monkey's to keep insulation - if worse comes to worse I'll just leave it open. It really doesn't matter because at this point I'm trying to avoid any outside-January exposure if possible at this time.

Is it because "Sisters... are doing it for themselves / Standing on their own two feet / And ringing... etc."?

For the same reason some wimmin insist on being allowed membership of a gentleman's evening club and the like -- To annoy everyone else and frustrate themselves when it turns out it's not all it was cracked up to be.

The boys do it because they have a genuine need, and the others, well, they're just bitches. :rolleyes:

...it's not all it was cracked up to be.

I guess that's what the girl dogs soon find out about humping legs.

One could ask the same about nipples on men. What are they all about?

Perhaps they are little targets?

Perhaps they are little targets?

I'm trying to remember the script. I think it goes like this:

Harris: "Nipple pins? You're pulling my plonker."

Chief: "No, that comes next."

I'm struggling to explain it properly myself and I know a bit about animals behaving sexually. Not an expert on dogs, mind. Our best guess in the office is a combination of reasons, firstly a dog's central nervous system is similar to human but not identical, however it does have erogenous zones other than the genital area and would derive some pleasure from light friction on the nipples if female. So it might be a mistake to assume the movement is exactly the same as a male dog rubbing its penis on a leg. Secondly, dogs spend a lot of time playing and rehearsing moves, like pouncing and grabbing rubber balls. In reality they use the same instincts and physical skills that could be employed to trap and kill. Therefore sexual behaviour involving anything rhytmic would be a rehearsal for the steady pumping of real sex. Female dogs push and shove during sex as well. So its fair to look at this in the context of the other 'playing' done by female dogs and see it as one more type of action preparing them for demands of the 'real' world.

Go well, and leave your leg out!

That's about the most informed I have ever been on involving the sex education of dogs in my entire life. I mean I once knew somebody who had a friend that was suicidal but at the same time was screwin' Paris Hilton but otherwise I'm an open book on this subject.

I'm struggling to explain it properly myself and I know a bit about animals behaving sexually. Not an expert on dogs, mind. Our best guess in the office is a combination of reasons, firstly a dog's central nervous system is similar to human but not identical, however it does have erogenous zones other than the genital area and would derive some pleasure from light friction on the nipples if female. So it might be a mistake to assume the movement is exactly the same as a male dog rubbing its penis on a leg. Secondly, dogs spend a lot of time playing and rehearsing moves, like pouncing and grabbing rubber balls. In reality they use the same instincts and physical skills that could be employed to trap and kill. Therefore sexual behaviour involving anything rhytmic would be a rehearsal for the steady pumping of real sex. Female dogs push and shove during sex as well. So its fair to look at this in the context of the other 'playing' done by female dogs and see it as one more type of action preparing them for demands of the 'real' world.

Go well, and leave your leg out!

Are you excluding the possibility that they are just turned on beyond endurance by human legs, and beside the pleasure of bestriding these lucious limbs the procreation of their own species is a mundane chore?

I love it when I come into a conversation late.

It's an attention seeking/domination action that has nothing to do with sex in this case.

It's an attention seeking/domination action that has nothing to do with sex in this case.

So let me get this straight Carol Ann. You're saying the humping bitch is trying to dominate....a leg!

Why can't it just chase a cat like other dogs? Or bite the leg? I'm struggling to buy in to this one.

G

So let me get this straight Carol Ann. You're saying the humping bitch is trying to dominate....a leg!

Why can't it just chase a cat like other dogs? Or bite the leg? I'm struggling to buy in to this one.

G

I said attention seeking AND domination action. One of the ways dogs dominate each other is by mounting. They seek attention from humans in many ways, one of which is physical contact and sometimes humping.

It's a multipurpose action in and of itself.

If a train leaves Sacramento California traveling east at 100 miles per hour and another train left Trenton at 68 miles per hour and the distance between the two towns is 2468 miles; when would the two trains meet if they were traveling non-stop? Would there be a difference if one of them was carrying sawdust?

I've recently made the shocking discovery that it was actually Showaddywaddy who put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp, but I'm still no nearer finding out who put the ram in the ram-a-lam-a-ding-dong. Please help, it's driving me plumb crazy.

I've recently made the shocking discovery that it was actually Showaddywaddy who put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp, but I'm still no nearer finding out who put the ram in the ram-a-lam-a-ding-dong. Please help, it's driving me plumb crazy.

Dunno but (s)he may well be responsible for other vicious crimes such as the putting the bop in the bop sh-bop sh-bop and the dip in the dip da dip da dip.

By the way, I think it might be time for your meds.

• Like 1