Godot

Ask A Deathlister

Do we have a thread for soap-stars,? I've tried searching both here and google but can't find anything.

But I ain't started anymore threads ever without clear knowledge they don't exist, the amount of abuse they all come in for.

Do we have a thread for soap-stars,? I've tried searching both here and google but can't find anything.

But I ain't started anymore threads ever without clear knowledge they don't exist, the amount of abuse they all come in for.

There are a couple here, I think this one would be the best one post soap deaths to.

Thanks both of you.

Do we have a Robert Blake thread somewhere? I think he has suicide potential and other personal issues (watch his interviews). He's not in the Little Rascals thread so where to read about him?...

Do we have a Robert Blake thread somewhere? I think he has suicide potential and other personal issues (watch his interviews). He's not in the Little Rascals thread so where to read about him?...

Can't find one. You could always add him to the ideas and possibilities thread.

Can somebody explain to me why its all over the news that Procul Harum have kidnapped all those Schoolgirls in Nigeria?

One the one hand they have excellent racist credentials ( A whiter shade of Pale) but now they are kidnapping BLACK girls.

It makes no sense.

Anybody?

• Like 2

Can somebody explain to me why its all over the news that Procul Harum have kidnapped all those Schoolgirls in Nigeria?

One the one hand they have excellent racist credentials ( A whiter shade of Pale) but now they are kidnapping BLACK girls.

It makes no sense.

Anybody?

I think you mean Boko Haram. A pretty crappy tribute act for the Proculs based in Nigeria.

Guest Guest

It makes no sense.

Anybody?

That's the sort of dumb question I usually ask :lol:

It makes no sense.

Anybody?

Can you, er....... clarify your complaint for me? I have no idea what you're trying to say. You're making about as much sense as charon after he's just woken up from general anesthetic.

EDIT: (Oh I see. It's a joke about a rock group. Oh well. I had a little dig at charon there so it wasn't an entirely wasted post was it?).

Will Luis Suarez bite anyone at the World Cup?

No

Probably not - but a hat-trick against Engerlund would be nice.

No

How can you be sure - maybe if one of the opposing players unwittingly walks on the pitch with some small remnants of a delicious and irresistable relish that was in his pre-match sandwich smeared on his forearm.....

Talking sandwhiches: what is without a shadow of a doubt the ultimate sandwhich that you have to sink your teeth into while watching a match.

Hmm. Well, I don't know what the ultimate sandwich is. But I know the ultimate shit sandwich is the idea of having to listen to the fucking ITV commentary team....

Especially Clive Fucking Tyldesley, the world's worst bag of toss. He's like a fucking really annoying little cockroach who crawls in your ear for 90 minutes and lays some particularly gross eggs.

I've been wanting to get a clear answer to this for years..... so any chance one of the more rural DLers (i.e. Toast, probably) could help me out here.

Is milking a cow basically wanking a cow off? Yeah, I know cows are female, but....

Just askin'

I've been wanting to get a clear answer to this for years..... so any chance one of the more rural DLers (i.e. Toast, probably) could help me out here.

Is milking a cow basically wanking a cow off? Yeah, I know cows are female, but....

Just askin'

In a word - no.

This explanation of the human equivalent may help. There's even a little video to demonstrate. ;)

• Like 1

Just askin'

In a word - no.

This explanation of the human equivalent may help. There's even a little video to demonstrate. ;)

Aaw, cheers for answering. And not laughing at me (in the post, at least)

Talking sandwhiches: what is without a shadow of a doubt the ultimate sandwhich that you have to sink your teeth into while watching a match.

You probably don't care anymore but it's the bacon bonfire. Piece of White bread, two slices of bacon, a smothering of mustard and another piece of white bread. A fried egg then two jalapeno chiles and some tomatoes, followed by two slices of bacon, some bbq sauce and the final slice of bread

ir a cheese, ham and pickle sandwich will do.

Just askin'

In a word - no.

Aaw, cheers for answering. And not laughing at me (in the post, at least)

I was just :huh::blink::wacko::unsure::o at what you must have thought people put on their cornflakes.

• Like 2

You probably don't care anymore but it's the bacon bonfire. Piece of White bread, two slices of bacon, a smothering of mustard and another piece of white bread. A fried egg then two jalapeno chiles and some tomatoes, followed by two slices of bacon, some bbq sauce and the final slice of bread

ir a cheese, ham and pickle sandwich will do.

Oh I'll get into this here because right now I could for a tasty burger that is heaven. Flip the bun back and pour the fries on top of a double bacanator, but I don't do that. Oh man .. late night cravings. How do you have it? In the car listening to music like most people .. then again why not take a seat and eat in the restaurant or not. I love October when it's here.