Godot

Ask A Deathlister

1 hour ago, Kenny McCormick said:

Looking back at this, I think I need a history lesson on Zorders. So he was like a Trump supporter with ego trip? Dont get the deal of why he's so widely talked about to this day even though he was banned nearly 4 years ago.

Welcome back pal. 

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Well, it depends what you mean by 'celebrity'.

We do have one published author, scriptwriter, journalist etc on here......and one old bird that was on Countdown but did not win.

Hey, I got a night in a top Leeds hotel AND met Jenny Hanley off Magpie - I think we know who the winner is here, pal.

Also two Sun front pages, I think that makes me at least C list :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, Miracle Aligner said:

Welcome back pal. 

Hey I mean we live in the same town so I might already know him, who knows...

14 hours ago, Lard Bazaar said:

Hey, I got a night in a top Leeds hotel AND met Jenny Hanley off Magpie - I think we know who the winner is here, pal.

Also two Sun front pages, I think that makes me at least C list :D

You absolutely sure it was the front page? :PAlso how the fuck does a Countdown appearance get you on the sun front page..... :lol:

6 hours ago, Kenny McCormick said:

Hey I mean we live in the same town so I might already know him, who knows...

The short story was whilst he was a very amusing user he was also one of those who you could never quite tell whether he was a troll or just a bit mentally unhinged. Either way he was shown the door after offering his opinion rather directly on whether he thought another member should continue to breathe in the near future to his post. 

2 hours ago, Miracle Aligner said:

You absolutely sure it was the front page? :PAlso how the fuck does a Countdown appearance get you on the sun front page..... :lol:

The short story was whilst he was a very amusing user he was also one of those who you could never quite tell whether he was a troll or just a bit mentally unhinged. Either way he was shown the door after offering his opinion rather directly on whether he thought another member should continue to breathe in the near future to his post. 

I got caught red handed in a threesome with Richard Whiteley and Gyles Brandreth in Dictionary Dell.

• Haha 3

18 minutes ago, Lard Bazaar said:

I got caught red handed in a threesome with Richard Whiteley and Gyles Brandreth in Dictionary Dell.

Was that before or after Whiteley died?

Just now, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Was that before or after Whiteley died?

You sick bastard.  After of course.

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Lafaucheuse said:

Someone to start a topic on glee stars ?

Why can't you start one?

It's not difficult, even a twat like me can do it.

• Like 1

Can anyone give me the recipe for Boston Pancakes? 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Lard Bazaar said:

Can anyone give me the recipe for Boston Pancakes? 

Ok, you got me.

I just looked that up.:lol:

59 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Ok, you got me.

I just looked that up.:lol:

Sorry.  I was bored! 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Lard Bazaar said:

Sorry.  I was bored! 

It seems there is a genuine cake by this name. Presumably invented by Boston Ian parents to give their kids a different meaning to the delicacy. 

C9AA5655-B794-4840-BBCC-6A0E525BB89F.jpeg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sir Creep said:

C9AA5655-B794-4840-BBCC-6A0E525BB89F.jpeg

The Addams family?

Right I’m sure this has been asked but I’m asking again why can we use iPhone emoji things on here and have to use the crappy ones that are on here? 

• Thanks 1

With the new Google News update, does anyone know how to change the "2 weeks ago" with the actual date it was posted? Or alternatively does anyone know how to go back to the old style?

With only Phil The Greek to get I am wondering how many times the top 5 on the death list have been knocked out.

58 minutes ago, torbrexbones said:

With only Phil The Greek to get I am wondering how many times the top 5 on the death list have been knocked out.

I had a quick peek, and as far as we know, never. 2013 and 2016 came extremely close with 4. However, as the 1988 Deathlist is lost we have no idea if it was done then.

1 hour ago, Dying Probably said:

I had a quick peek, and as far as we know, never. 2013 and 2016 came extremely close with 4. However, as the 1988 Deathlist is lost we have no idea if it was done then.

So whats the maximum number of consecutive hits we've gotten where there's a solid row of red in the Deathlist? For example, as of OdH's death today, we have 2,3,4 and 5 dead (4 in a row). Would look myself but I have a case of cba...

3 minutes ago, Kenny McCormick said:

So whats the maximum number of consecutive hits we've gotten where there's a solid row of red in the Deathlist? For example, as of OdH's death today, we have 2,3,4 and 5 dead (4 in a row). Would look myself but I have a case of cba...

Oh good lord. Give me a minute or two.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Kenny McCormick said:

Well, it is finished. Yes, this is a record. It matches the record set in 2017, with no. 47, 48, 49 and 50 all dying. (Joost van der Westhuisen, Mary Tyler Moore, Errol Christie and Ian Brady)

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Dying Probably said:

Well, it is finished. Yes, this is a record. It matches the record set in 2017, with no. 47, 48, 49 and 50 all dying. (Joost van der Westhuisen, Mary Tyler Moore, Errol Christie and Ian Brady)

Your username is fine. That avatar is hideous though! 

I feel like there should be a topic for interesting statistics like "Top 5 Knock-Outs" or "Red Rows."

Do any of those exist?

9 minutes ago, Miracle Aligner said:

Your username is fine. That avatar is hideous though! 

My avatar is indeed hideous, but I couldn't find any images that weren't DK.

10 hours ago, Dying Probably said:

I feel like there should be a topic for interesting statistics like "Top 5 Knock-Outs" or "Red Rows."

Do any of those exist?

Nope, you could always create one...

• Like 1