Grim Reaper

Russell Watson

[]i think russel watson is touring agian but don't rule out a on stage relapse!!! plus foggy can't remember actors name... has died last of the summer wine... and poridge fame i think he did quit allot of these sorts of shows but glad to here he died quietly in his sleep r.i.p ;)

Threads merged - LG

Edited by heaven can wait

Guest labrats

and i thought he was just a bad pub singer!

i think russel watson is touring agian[,] but don't rule out a[n] on[-]stage relapse!!! plus foggy [, I] can't remember [the] actor[']s name... has died[. He acted in The] last of the summer wine... and por[r]idge fame[.] i think he did quit[e] allot [a lot] of these sorts of shows[,] but [i'm] glad to here [hear] he died quietly in his sleep[.] r.i.p[.]

As Gordon Ramsey would say, "F**k me!" That looks something like 38 errors out of 52 words, give or take a few. You are outstanding.

Any data with a signal-to-noise ratio like this (<30% by my reckoning) would be dumped by most communication systems as garbage.

Guest Guest

I think you guys were far too quick to add this to the DL!

what's with all this getting better Bo**ox :angry:

Guest kingronnie

His biography is released tomorrow. Do you think he's trying to cash in quick before the inevitable?

OK - I am not prone to replying to people who think this site is sick, or that in this particular thread, we members of Deathlist.net are being cruel to Russell Watson. I think he should shoulder some of the blame, perhaps even all of it.

If he had not become ill, he would not have even been considered for the list until at least 2050, so frankly it is Russell's fault. Now I am sure some of you doubters out there think I am being cruel, but people.... he did get ill! He started it! Not us and I think he owes us all an apology.

If I was write to my poem before he died, do you think he might record it?

Poetry Man.

PS: I looked up "scat" - what a mess!

OK - I am not prone to replying to people who think this site is sick, or that in this particular thread, we members of Deathlist.net are being cruel to Russell Watson. I think he should shoulder some of the blame, perhaps even all of it.

If he had not become ill, he would not have even been considered for the list until at least 2050, so frankly it is Russell's fault. Now I am sure some of you doubters out there think I am being cruel, but people.... he did get ill! He started it! Not us and I think he owes us all an apology.

If I was write to my poem before he died, do you think he might record it?

Poetry Man.

PS: I looked up "scat" - what a mess!

Can I be Limerick Lady?

An opera singer named Russell

Was involved in a bit of a tussle

With a dangerous tumour

So our sick sense of humour

Saw that on to the List he did hustle.

God, that was bad.

This is a scribble down. I don't really care about Watson but I had ten minutes to kill.

A man named Watson had dreamed of his death

A man named Watson had a headache that pounded

A man named Watson had become music to our ears

A man named Watson contemplated his nightmare

A young man walks with a heartbeat in his brain

Like a parade marching in the outskirts of his mind

Like a knife being pressed through his nose

A karaoke crooner cries "This pain in my head"

A karaoke crooner cries "I'm happy to be alive"

A quarter into the karaoke machine and it's music to my ears

I need a glass of water and an aspirin

This is a scribble down. I don't really care about Watson but I had ten minutes to kill.

A man named Watson had dreamed of his death

A man named Watson had a headache that pounded

A man named Watson had become music to our ears

A man named Watson contemplated his nightmare

Like a parade marching in the outskirts of his mind

Like a knife being pressed through his nose

A karaoke crooner cries "This pain in my head"

A karaoke crooner cries "I'm happy to be alive"

A quarter into the karaoke machine and it's music to my ears

I need a glass of water and an aspirin

So do I now.

This thread has given me an idea for two other threads.

"Least talented perosn to appear on the Deathlist" and "Best Recovery of Health by a Person on the List"

Will try to think of snappier titles before i set them up in the morning.

Good night everyone, I'm off to the sofa to watch Question Time with the Mrs.

Which one of those on Question Time is Mrs MW? Couldn't quite work it out by looking.

Incidentally, if you take least talented literally you might have to include William Hartnell, who'd been dead a few years when he appeared on the DL.

"Least talented perosn to appear on the Deathlist" and "Best Recovery of Health by a Person on the List"

"Least talented person to appear on Deathlist?"

Are we talking subject matter or patrons?

I was going to put up BS as a candidate.

Do you want to throw your hat into the ring?

O stop it, you admire me. I'm finally able to see through the Anti-Scream campaign you constantly run. I'm sure from where you stand you've misinterpreted several of my views (which is obvious sh*t to me) but for the most part - surrender Fellatio Nelson. The paragraph structure was originally mine (and the way you complain can be compared to how I've went off the wall on certain topics) but that doesn't mean I'm excluding the fact that you have contributed some form of originality. I don't need to be in your signature like Brinsworth House Baiter was, but admit to me that at some limitation you've been influenced and you admire my regular contribution here. Admit it.

"Least talented person to appear on Deathlist?"

Are we talking subject matter or patrons?

Do you want to throw your hat into the ring?

If you look at what I actually posted you will se that I was after the least talented person to "appear on the Deathlist. Neither you, I, nor BScream really "appear " here and even if we do we tend to do so in the Forum rather than on the list itself.

By the way, I have no probelm with either you or BS.

Blah blah, waffle, waffle for umpteen sentences....................." but admit to me that at some limitation you've been influenced and you admire my regular contribution here. Admit it."

Er, sorry to piss on your Cornflakes, but no I havent.

Regards

LFN

Damn!

What is up between you two?

Millwall, let me explain to you the situation. The guy has been a member on this forum for about 15 months and out of every confrontation I've ever been at stance with, I've never convinced myself enough that the person might actually look at me as an inspiration for themselves to be better at life.

Some people look in the mirror and they don't see themselves as individuals (as I might or how you might) they see the side of them which they never felt comfortable with. The other side is like a shattered mirror, a thousand faces. He would never admit it but I believe Fellatio Nelson (whether he realizes it or not) builds his confidence up off my personality and gains a feel for (how to act in social environment's ) off my personality. I know that makes me sound like a real ego maniac but when you really think about the amount of times Fellatio Nelson has made (comments like a sixth grader above) you might actually agree with me.

Millwall, let me explain to you the situation. The guy has been a member on this forum for about 15 months and out of every confrontation I've ever been at stance with, I've never convinced myself enough that the person might actually look at me as an inspiration for themselves to be better at life.

Some people look in the mirror and they don't see themselves as individuals (as I might or how you might) they see the side of them which they never felt comfortable with. The other side is like a shattered mirror, a thousand faces. He would never admit it but I believe Fellatio Nelson (whether he realizes it or not) builds his confidence up off my personality and gains a feel for (how to act in social environment's ) off my personality. I know that makes me sound like a real ego maniac but when you really think about the amount of times Fellatio Nelson has made (comments like a sixth grader above) you might actually agree with me.

Oh, ok.

I cannot hold it back any longer.

I admire you BS, you linguistic Linda Lovelace.

From the top of my head to the bottom of my size 10s, I tingle at every sentence you write.

My crass, infantile comments can no longer mask my admiration for you.

A giant of the word, your modesty, intergrity and presence tower over all here.

The mere thought of your pronounciation makes me feel as if Ive experienced a warm Shower, Golden.

I block your PMs because im not worthy of direct social intercourse with you.

You give me the faith and courage to face the day, everyday, a morning erection of empowerment.

That is all I can say.

I love you, Fluffy Bunny ( can I call you that, now i have been so emotionally intimate with you?)

Yours

Lord Fellaty, Watey Nelson

Well I don't know about Banshees Scream, but anybody that can say "Linguistic Linda Lovelace" can certainly call me Fluffy Bunny! LOL!

It is good to see Russell well again and doing his Saturday night show. Looks like he has made a great recovery.