Anubis the Jackal

Ideas And Possibilities For 2009

I don't buy it. I don't believe he has only lived off 'warm water and will for the passed three days. Do you seriously believe Mr. Uri Horesh is going without his Arabic cuisine? Sounds like a real wack job. Who dies for a cause?

For those of Chrisitan faith, what about Jesus, did he not die for our sins?

Has the latest Jihad passed you by then? Not many mujahideen in your part of the world, nor in mine, I guess but I think there are, say, maybe just one or two insurgents who have died lately under the belief that they are martyrs for Islam.

Those who have died in [insert war here], did they not do so (misguided or otherwise) for their country?

I could go on...

Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori

For those of Chrisitan faith, what about Jesus, did he not die for our sins?

I used the word 'cause' and I didn't think of it at such a dramatic height of 'Suicide bombers' 'Saints' 'Jesus' ex but you hold a solid point.

I was only thinking along the lines of 'starving yourself for gay rights purposes is not getting any revenge at the university' It's f****n nuts!' There must be some other way. Then again if Horesh is flaming - that might explain why he would go through such self -atrocity 'at some extent' to prove a point.

But it did get by me. At least in Yahoo Chess nothing has gotten by me. I'm on a five game winning streak.

American comic actor, Dom DeLuise, who starred in "Blazing Saddles", is suffering from a cancer which is affecting his prostate and another, rather delicate, area of his anatomy. ;)

American comic actor, Dom DeLuise, who starred in "Blazing Saddles", is suffering from a cancer which is affecting his prostate and another, rather delicate area of his anatomy. ;)

Well, as long as the surgeons don't go half cock, he should be alright... :)

American comic actor, Dom DeLuise, who starred in "Blazing Saddles", is suffering from a cancer which is affecting his prostate and another, rather delicate, area of his anatomy. ;)

It's the curse of Gene Wilder again

It's the curse of Gene Wilder again

Yeah..the bastard! :)

Funnily enough I was thinking about that bit in Blazing Saddles with DeLuise as the director only this afternoon. Strange that...

We often joke about MPFC nominating people from his own parish, but I think I may be able to confidently nominate my Arabic teacher from last semester. Great teacher, but I'm fairly certain that he'll be a lot thinner by the end of this.

Hunger strike ended because he had to work on his dissertation. As long as it came to a noble end of course.

An article here about the deteriorating health of Dundee owner and DDP pick, Eddie Thompson

I had Nepali Prime Minister Girija Prasad Koirala on my DDP team last year, I'm regretting dropping him now, as this article about his health doesn't bode too well.

I had Nepali Prime Minister Girija Prasad Koirala on my DDP team last year, I'm regretting dropping him now, as this article about his health doesn't bode too well.

I like that his Wiki Picture is a chalk drawing.

Guest Weetfish

I would suggest that the end is near for the veteran actor Donald Sinden. Anyone seen him lately?

Girija Prasad Koirala was originally on my list of reserves but he didn't meet my qualifications. I'm not sure if he is 82 or 85 as some sources are not on the same page but to me he was on the younger side 'like Charlton Heston' 'Like Levi Stubbs 'who was one of my last cuts' like Yves. St.Laurent and Atal Bihari Vajpayee and Nusrat Buhtto ex ex - I say he pulls through.

I'm bidding on early summer for Eddie Thompson - Early February for Christodolous - and May for Randy Pausch. And Erick Wujcik probably won't see spring but I think the Guardian will give him some recognition. Baba Amte is also another '93 with leukemia' who is lucky to see spring. I'm a little disappointed Pavle has rejuvenated but just as nothing is forever 'and I say it 'for the positives and the negatives' that also goes for stable health.

I would suggest that the end is near for the veteran actor Donald Sinden. Anyone seen him lately?

Yeah, on Midsomer Murders. He got murdered... :)

Girija Prasad Koirala was originally on my list of reserves but he didn't meet my qualifications. I'm not sure if he is 82 or 85 as some sources are not on the same page but to me he was on the younger side 'like Charlton Heston' 'Like Levi Stubbs 'who was one of my last cuts' like Yves. St.Laurent and Atal Bihari Vajpayee and Nusrat Buhtto ex ex - I say he pulls through.

I'm bidding on early summer for Eddie Thompson - Early February for Christodolous - and May for Randy Pausch. And Erick Wujcik probably won't see spring but I think the Guardian will give him some recognition. Baba Amte is also another '93 with leukemia' who is lucky to see spring. I'm a little disappointed Pavle has rejuvenated but just as nothing is forever 'and I say it 'for the positives and the negatives' that also goes for stable health.

Vajpayee is definitely one to keep an eye on. Thompson will probably not last the year, but if he does, he'll be on my DDP and a few others as well...

The King of Thailand is ill again.

I don't know why I use the word again as this man seems to be continually ill.

Anyway, he is the world's longest reigning living monarch and his sister died earlier this month.

Guest Guest_dave_*
The King of Thailand is ill again.

I don't know why I use the word again as this man seems to be continually ill.

Anyway, he is the world's longest reigning living monarch and his sister died earlier this month.

The article seems to be referring to the illness that hospitalised him a few months ago.Nothiing new

Guest Tamla

While trawling for Motown info, I discovered that legendary Temptations producer/writer Norman 'Ball of Confusion' Whitfield was spared jail two years ago because he suffers from "diabetes, heart disease and kidney insufficiency". Nothing more recent than that but he can't have gotten much better, you'd think.

Glamour model Jo Guest has been affected by a 'mystery' illness...

Sounds a bit like ME, some researchers suggest the aching limbs etc might be down to exposure to CO2.

Doubt it'll kill her, mind.

Sounds a bit like ME, some researchers suggest the aching limbs etc might be down to exposure to CO2.

Doubt it'll kill her, mind.

I'm surprised the Daily Mail didn't see it as a moral judgment on her choice of career...

Glamour model Jo Guest has been affected by a 'mystery' illness...

Not many woman would pose in her underwear to show how much worse looking she has become.

Her platinum blonde hair was a dark brown colour

Doubt that's down to illness. :P

Actually I think she looks nicer now.