Death Watch Beatle

The Dead Of 2008

Sorry.I didnt realise there was that big a difference.So they have an election when an MP dies.Interesting <_<

They only have a poll in the deceased/resigned MPs constituency. To choose a new MP.

Not a nation wide election. :unsure:

Labour MP John Gunnel is dead

I think we have been through this before.

There is a difference between an 'MP' and a 'former MP'.

You got me all excited at the prospect of a by-election there... <_<

Sorry.I didnt realise there was that big a difference.So they have an election when an MP dies.Interesting :unsure:

Well if you're that disinterested in the political process, why tell us that an MP has died, you idiot!

Labour MP John Gunnel is dead

I think we have been through this before.

There is a difference between an 'MP' and a 'former MP'.

You got me all excited at the prospect of a by-election there... <_<

Sorry.I didnt realise there was that big a difference.So they have an election when an MP dies.Interesting :unsure:

Well if you're that disinterested in the political process, why tell us that an MP has died, you idiot!

He may be impartial (disinterested) but I would say he wasn't very interested.

Earl Butz has died, aged 98.

Former US Agricultural Secretary & discusionee on the DL. Also picked by 7 teams on the DDP, so I can try & think of a suitable pun whilst I wait for a UK obit.

Former US Agricultural Secretary & discusionee on the DL. Also picked by 7 teams on the DDP, so I can try & think of a suitable pun whilst I wait for a UK obit.

He was also picked on The Canadian Paul Deadpool on The Professional's theme team "Political Antiques".

Scottish actor Campbell Morrison has died - a regular character actor, he will be best remembered either for his role as Drew Lockhead in Eldorado, Harry Balfour in Hamish McBeth, DCI Charlie Mason in EastEnders (the PC always after the Mitchells), and also appeared in Coronation St, amongst others.

If the name doesn't sound familiar, maybe the face will? (Admitted, only to those who watch a fair bit of British TV)

Campbell%20Morrison%20-%20Saints%20and%20sinners.jpg

drew100px.jpg

Scottish actor Campbell Morrison has died - a regular character actor, he will be best remembered either for his role as Drew Lockhead in Eldorado, Harry Balfour in Hamish McBeth, DCI Charlie Mason in EastEnders (the PC always after the Mitchells), and also appeared in Coronation St, amongst others.

If the name doesn't sound familiar, maybe the face will? (Admitted, only to those who watch a fair bit of British TV)

drew100px.jpg

Shame....The Curse of Eldorado? :D

drew100px.jpg

Shame....The Curse of Eldorado? :D

Oooh - he sometimes drinks in a crappy little social club where I used to go for my lunch.

UK obit for Earl Butz

Alex Salmond is supposed to be on campus at Aberdeen University today.

Watch this space...

Apparently, Doctor Who actor Kevin Stoney is actually dead this time for real. The bods on the RT Forum have confirmed it too.

Watch this space...

When can we look away?

Apparently, Doctor Who actor Kevin Stoney is actually dead this time for real. The bods on the RT Forum have confirmed it too.

Coulda, shoulda etc....

RIP Kevin Stoney. A few months ago I bought 'The Invasion', where he plays the baddie,

Tobias Vaughan. He's brilliant in it!

:skull:

I'll have to keep an eye on Stoney & Morse to see if they get UK obits - Morse probably will, Stoney might after a while - mind Campbell Morrison hasn't yet..

Anyway, two more to add:

Gary Cadogan, former British athlete, who was one of the top European 400m hurdlers of the mid 90's, has died of cancer, at just 41 years of age.

and Lord Thomas, Peter Thomas, the former Welsh Secretary, is dead, at 87.

Raymond Jacobs, believed to be the last surviving member of the group of Marines photographed during the original U.S. flag-raising on Iwo Jima during World War II, has died at the age of 82.

Stella Marsden, big in animal research and rescue. No bullshit..........this is tragic.

Watch this space...

When can we look away?

You can look away now.

There were no adoring crowds following him around so I had no idea where about on campus he was. He isn't too popular in this University.

regards

Windsor the failled assassin.

Watch this space...

When can we look away?

You can look away now.

There were no adoring crowds following him around so I had no idea where about on campus he was. He isn't too popular in this University.

regards

Windsor the failled assassin.

I was watching for you Windsor,

Mr Salmond was live on STV (and as I voted for him I wanted to see what he had to say) about 5.35 p.m., never saw your pink hat in the background, I assume the Uni security services know you well :skull: .

Rose Hacker, Britain's oldest columnist, has filed her last report.

Had her tipped last year on this very site, instant BBC obit eh? Respect, damn shame I didn't have her down on any deadpools.

Had her tipped last year on this very site, instant BBC obit eh? Respect, damn shame I didn't have her down on any deadpools.

Hang on a minute - she'd only been doing it a year. She was just a trainee.

Bloody hell, less than five hours after my update in the I&P-N threads. If these people are going to get such quick BBC obits, I might have to add more of MPFC's suggestions to that thread...