Death Watch Beatle

The Dead Of 2008

Aye, sorry Phantom, I didn't phrase it too well, it was the detailed article and that much younger husband that drew me in.

Aye, sorry Phantom, I didn't phrase it too well, it was the detailed article and that much younger husband that drew me in.

that's ok, I don't see the appeal of a woman 30 years older than yourself. I'm 36 and I honestly couldn't imagine seeing a 66 yr old and thinking "cor. I wouldn't mind shacking up with her"

... I'm 36 and I honestly couldn't imagine seeing a 66 yr old and thinking "cor. ... "

How about a 69er then, Phantom? daphnefowlercroppedbw2.jpg Daphne Fowler. Try telling me you wouldn't...

Guest CJ
... I'm 36 and I honestly couldn't imagine seeing a 66 yr old and thinking "cor. ... "

How about a 69er then, Phantom? daphnefowlercroppedbw2.jpg Daphne Fowler. Try telling me you wouldn't...

Or even an egghead sandwich with Daffers and 65-yr-old granmilf Judith Keppel? Go on, my son!

Judith_keppel_headshot_small.jpg

As if my day couldn't get any worse, someone has to go and post a picture of THE smuggest old bitch in town, Daphne. Her and CJ de Twatty should be shot. Twice in the face.

Speaking of older women........

winnielangleyKNP_228x340.jpg

She drives me wild!!

BS, my girl is smokin'

Roy Scheider has died at the age of 75

Roy Scheider has died at the age of 75

It's a sad day for higher culture in America. Ron Leavitt, co-creator of "Married... with Children" had died of lung cancer.

The original "supergrass" Bertie Smalls, survived having a price on his head for more than 30 years to die peacefully at home aged 72.

"At one 1974 Old Bailey trial where he gave evidence, members of his former gang pointed their fingers at him like guns and sang: "We'll meet again, don't know where, don't know when." " ...aah, that was sweet of them!

"At one 1974 Old Bailey trial where he gave evidence, members of his former gang pointed their fingers at him like guns and sang: "We'll meet again, don't know where, don't know when." "

If someone did that in my court, I'd have them locked up for life as it obvious that they will reoffend. In this cause, attempt to murder Mr. Small. People like that should be destroyed like dogs.

Thank you, Judge Jeffries.

"At one 1974 Old Bailey trial where he gave evidence, members of his former gang pointed their fingers at him like guns and sang: "We'll meet again, don't know where, don't know when." "

If someone did that in my court, I'd have them locked up for life as it obvious that they will reoffend. In this cause, attempt to murder Mr. Small. People like that should be destroyed like dogs.

A spokeswoman for Rep. Tom Lantos of California says the congressman has died, AP reports.

A spokeswoman for Rep. Tom Lantos of California says the congressman has died, AP reports.

Link

I think you've been watching too much Judge Judy, Windsor.

I'm reminded, though, of how amusing I find it when a judge or police officer remarks of a particularly brutal crime, "You wouldn't treat an animal like that." Like you might, from time to time, submit a dog to a bit of casual torture etc but never that much...

I hope you're catching Psychic Temptation with Rikki on ITV2 right now, btw...

Still 'between jobs' Alph? Or are you freelancing?

Still 'between jobs' Alph? Or are you freelancing?

Freelancing, ie stretching out indefinitely the "between"*.

Well, now, time to get out of my jim-jams**...

* As mentioned in another thread, I'm broadening my portfolio -- talking therapy (blood-type diets a speciality); plumbing (I don't know much about pipes, but I'll follow up with a clean, 1000-word write-up); sex instruction (only leggy blond*e*s considered).

** Er, and into something else.

Bill Fordyce, the last surviving participant of "The Great Escape", captured by death at the age of 94.

Anti-hunting ban campaigner Sheila Castle, 84, has died after she was thrown from her horse during a hunt.

Guy Tchingoma, Gabonese international footballer, has collapsed and died during a match at the age of 21.

Saw that about Sheila Castle; would've been kinda fitting if the hounds had torn her apart.

Freddie Bell lead vocalist for Freddie Bell & The Bellboys has died at the age of 76

Freddie Bell lead vocalist for Freddie Bell & The Bellboys has died at the age of 76

Is that a bell-end then?