Death Watch Beatle

The Dead Of 2008

I'm somewhat surprised that our over enthusiastic new Dutch member has failed to inform us of the death of Juancho Evertz, former Prime Minister of the Netherlands Antilles.

I'm sure there was a thread created for "Ill Politicians From Former Dutch Territories", but I can't find it.

edit:

removed

edit:

removed

-

Well said. I can't agree with you more. :)

-

Well said. I can't agree with you more. :)

Piano man couldn't have put it better.

Victor Manuel Mejia Munera, one of Colombia's most wanted drug smugglers, has been killed in a police shootout. His twin brother, Miguel Ángel Munera might be a good bet for a deadpool, he too is wanted for drug smuggling and is unlikely to surrender without a fight.

How do they know it wasn't Miguel Ángel who got shot, while Victor Manuel lives on?

I think that was the premise of a movie I once saw late at night on Cinemax. Shannon Whirry was involved. Or wait, maybe she played twin sisters. Hmmm......

The actor Dave Atkins, best known for playing the pub landlord Les in "Men Behaving Badly" has died aged 64.

Kiwi inventor Colin Murdoch has died. Woulda been my first WDP hit and was eight days short of being a hit on Handy's DP.

Lord Holme, dead

Kiwi inventor Colin Murdoch has died. Woulda been my first WDP hit and was eight days short of being a hit on Handy's DP.

I thought that was natural, didn't know it was 'invented'..... :party:

Robb Douglass, he of the celebrity nudity site, has apparently nip-slipped into the grave...

Mildred Loving, a black woman, who is remembered for casting the first stone in attempt to legalize interracial marriage in Virginia, has died at the age of 68. The woman credits 'god' for this accomplishment. It reminds me of Harriet Beecher Stowe ... she claimed god wrote 'Uncle Tom's Cabin' ..

Life would be so easy if we all thought god did everything. Living lies is simple, living the truth is peaceful.

But I guess no matter which you live one can always be comfortably miserable.

Scoop! American ice cream man Irv Robbins has melted at the age of 90. Too bad he didn't die at 99, on a Sundae.

300px-BaskinRobbinsMpegMan.jpg

Scoop! American ice cream man Irv Robbins has melted at the age of 90. Too bad he didn't die at 99, on a Sundae.

That joke was a bit flakey. You're obviously nuts (and strawberry sauce).

Morgan Sparks, who invented a device called the 'Bipolar junction transistor' has died at the age of 91. The invention of this device lit up many possibilities, which have come to reality and play a significant role in our modern lives. A few examples: Personal computers, cell phones and DVD players.

Oh, TAFKAG's just baskin' in the glory of that bit of punmanship.

Oh, TAFKAG's just baskin' in the knickerbocker glory of that bit of punmanship.

But has now become the victim of some crafty punupmanship.

This Borrible man. Has anyone here actually read one or more of the Borrible books. They sound like the kind of things I should have been reading as a kid.

Eddie Arnold, a giant of country music, has died at the age of 89.

Bill Hargrove, the nation's oldest league bowler, who couldn't even see the pins at the show down of his life, has died at the age of 106. I never really went bowling much, but I realize bowling takes a lot of perspective. Sometimes life is sort of like bowling.

This Borrible man. Has anyone here actually read one or more of the Borrible books. They sound like the kind of things I should have been reading as a kid.

No but I will. Thanks for the tip off MPFC. They sound great.

Eddie Arnold, a giant of country music, has died at the age of 89.

He never got his wish for the world to go away, now he has gone away from the world!