Death Watch Beatle

The Dead Of 2008

Barack Obama to visit his ailing grandmother

Taking a Barack from campaigning

He must be pretty confident of winning the election, his grandma must be pretty ill, or both.

Barack's grandmother, with masterful timing, has died.

He must be pretty confident of winning the election, his grandma must be pretty ill, or both.

I'm sorry....did you miss the meeting about Dead Grandmothers? :lol:

If Devon Miles ever kops it.....LOOK OUT. :lol:

John Ringham, profilic character actor in virtually every TV show going has died, aged 80.

I am very saddened by this, I always enjoyed his performances. He was great as the Headmaster in Woof!

He actually died on October 20th.. I wonder why it's only just been announced now?

John Ringham, profilic character actor in virtually every TV show going has died, aged 80.

I am very saddened by this, I always enjoyed his performances. He was great as the Headmaster in Woof!

He actually died on October 20th.. I wonder why it's only just been announced now?

So am I Octopus. I'll never forget his turn as Penny's Dad in Just Good Friends.

And in the 'Indiana Jones' parody Terry's Chocolate Orange ad...

Appeared in the first series of Doctor Who too, in The Aztecs...

RIP

As well as that, his man in Nevada has dropped dead at just 44 years of age.

The Curse of Obama has started, and he's not even in power yet... :lol:

This is surely stretching it a bit though:

link

"The owner of the house that Barack Obama lived in when in Jakarta, Indonesia, has died of prostate cancer. Tata Abubakar Soerono was close to Obama, treating the presidential candidate "as if he were his own son", according to Slamet Danuaji."

Next we'll have "the man who lives next door to the cousin of some bloke that once set next to Obama's wife's hairdresser's sister on a train has died"

As well as that, his man in Nevada has dropped dead at just 44 years of age.

The Curse of Obama has started, and he's not even in power yet... :lol:

This is surely stretching it a bit though:

link

"The owner of the house that Barack Obama lived in when in Jakarta, Indonesia, has died of prostate cancer. Tata Abubakar Soerono was close to Obama, treating the presidential candidate "as if he were his own son", according to Slamet Danuaji."

Next we'll have "the man who lives next door to the cousin of some bloke that once set next to Obama's wife's hairdresser's sister on a train has died"

If I'm not mistaken, it has been said that whoever wins the election will die in office.

Something about a curse of two Senators competing or something...

I didn't realise anyone watched the show Woof!

Barack Obama to visit his ailing grandmother

Taking a Barack from campaigning

Jesus, some people will do anything for a bit of publicity. He'll be saying he's f**ked Andrew Sachs' granddaughter next.

Or, like S*** H****s, that he shagged J******** R***'s wife

Tsk, all these north London sexcapades and goings-on.

Funnily enough, I shared a cab back to N8 with S*** H****s once, and, for some reason I can no longer remember, he introduced W*****set at the P*******s in I*******n. Seemed a nice enough chap.

I wonder if he used a DLC2-endorsed ****** when he was (or wasn't) rogering Ms G*****n?

Funnily enough, I shared a cab back to N8 with S*** H****s once, and, for some reason I can no longer remember, he introduced W*****set at the P*******s in I*******n. Seemed a nice enough chap.

I wonder if he used a DLC2-endorsed ****** when he was (or wasn't) rogering Ms G*****n?

Didn't J*** G****** also enjoy extramarital relations with E* R******** from B*** N**** L*****?

Didn't J*** G****** also enjoy extramarital relations with E* R******** from B*** N**** L*****?

Bloody hell, can someone sack the asterisk guy? I haven't a clue about any of these, apart from the obvious!

Bloody hell, can someone sack the asterisk guy? I haven't a clue about any of these, apart from the obvious!

I can work them all out apart from DDT's, which has been frustrating me all evening :P ,

I can work them all out apart from DDT's, which has been frustrating me all evening :P ,

I can't work ANY of them out. :D

I can't work ANY of them out. :D

Me neither!

I d**'* *u**i** *n** e***e*... :P

20 people on a bus from Hanover to Berlin. This wasn't a police band on their way to a gig was it?

I used to see him quite a lot when I was out w***ing my **g. He used to w*** his **g in the same place. He used to ****k around with a mate of mine. I think I had a drunken *****ment with him about ZZ *** one night.

Googling BNL leads me to Ed Robertson from Bare Naked Ladies. The other I'd guess at Jade Go(oo)ody. i.e I d**'* fecking k*** e****r

Guest Ed Robertson's Lawyer
Googling BNL leads me to Ed Robertson from Bare Naked Ladies. The other I'd guess at Jade Go(oo)ody. i.e I d**'* fecking k*** e****r

Right, that's it. My client has instructed me to press for maximum damages for the pain and distress your thoughtless libel has caused, Ms Monoclinic. My client says he 'wouldn't touch a hound like J*** G****** with a bargepole attached to a pair of stilts'.

Right, that's it. My client has instructed me to press for maximum damages for the pain and distress your thoughtless libel has caused, Ms Monoclinic. My client says he 'wouldn't touch a hound like J*** G****** with a bargepole attached to a pair of stilts'.

Ahem, it's Dr Monoclinic, sir, however I shall let that one slide. I don't know what I could possibly have been thinking of, it was clearly John Goodman (with the bargepole in Islington), a close friend of Jonnyboy Woss, I'm sure.

The world's first ever female head of state Khertek Anchimaa-Toka has passed away at the age of 96 or 97. She was Chairman of the Presidium of the Little Khural (kind of like president) of Tuva (no longer a country as such) between 1940 and 1944. Still waiting on an English obituary.