football_fan

Things To Do While Waiting For Death... 2008

While we have to wait ...

If you aren't having a fabulous morning, this should fill your heart with joy. It's f****n hilarious! It's the cotton ball man! I don't usually watch shows like this but I'm sorry. Even Maury is cracking up. This is totally made for everyones entertainment.

I can't quite believe someone has taken the time to do this, but for those of you who enjoy cross-dressing cartoon characters, and I know I do, here's Bugs Bunny's finest dragging up moments

http://video.yahoo.com/watch/510816/2678807

Reflect on the position of Turkey within the European Union, while listening to a

A bit long but the last 20 seconds or so, says it for me :)

Make it big with Mills and Boon.

'Take me, take me,' she wailed, the passion within her exploding against the inside of her skin, her heart pounding beyond control.

'Yeah, hang on a minute,' he drawled, 'only Norman Wisdom is my DDP joker and I heard this rumour.....I'll just log on for a minute.'

A great uncle of mine writes those things.

I don't know his pen name, sadly.

Watch the (not too long) silent movie version of Star Wars.

Try and keep everyone happy on

Just in case.

Guest TDF

Try to send a friend death related Monty Python to a blocked e-mail account:

Bridge of death

Try this...

When you go to bed at night and forget to shut down your computer, either through lack of sleep or "pished oot yer nut".... It's 3 AM, do you know where your icons are and what they are doing?

I really think you ought to know !

http://www.xs4all.nl/~jvdkuyp/flash/see.htm

. I love the lyrics.

When you go to bed at night and forget to shut down your computer, either through lack of sleep or "pished oot yer nut".... It's 3 AM, do you know where your icons are and what they are doing?

I really think you ought to know !

http://www.xs4all.nl/~jvdkuyp/flash/see.htm

And just when you thought it was safe to go back on the computer........

Currently I am reading an excellent book-After Death by Sukie Miller with Suzanne Lipsett. It's a very good study on how people in different parts of the world approach the period of time just after death or mapping the journey. A neighbor who moved out a few months back, left it in the hallway downstairs and it took my interest. Wonderful read.

Currently I am reading an excellent book-After Death by Sukie Miller with Suzanne Lipsett.

Is that the one where a local doctor changes profession and a disgruntled patient exacts some painful revenge? I can't wait for the film version, but who could play that patient??? Hmmmm

Pay a visit to Banshees' therapist.

Pay a visit to Banshees' therapist.

Not my therapist. I don't have that anymore, it was just for focusing on plans of the future. I have learned that you've realized that life itself is a big picture with a picture inside of that and another inside of that and it continues. It's the truth. The most effective approach to life is to live within the present time. I recently convinced myself. Therapists might not get as much business if everybody did that. Sometimes I feel people think way too much.