maryportfuncity

The Fringes Of Fame/family Of The Famous

Would you look at this.

James Coyne, governor of the Bank of Canada during one of the central bank’s most tumultuous periods, died on Oct. 12, the bank said today in a statement. He was 102. :lol:

• Like 1

Brooke Shields mother and sometime 'co-star' Teri, has died aged 79.

Brooke Shields mother and sometime 'co-star' Teri, has died aged 79.

Ah drat. She was on my shortlist (35 names) that I was whittle down to 20, going to pick in 2013 for the DDP. Although, to be honest, I was surprised she lasted as long as 2012.

Dennis Avner @ 54 aka Stalking Cat or Catman.

Held record for most surgical procedures for body enhancements, to make himself look like a tiger http://www.flayrah.com/4432/stalking-cat-confirmed-dead-54

StalkingCat.jpg

I did, just for a second, see an 'e' in that announcement.

Another Madoff-related suicide. The son of Bernie's longtime accountant has taken his own life. Why can't the whole Madoff clan all be this noose happy, you could have your own DDP Theme Team. http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_MADOFF_ACCOUNTANT_SON_SUICIDE?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2012-11-18-12-46-46

Hillsborough campaigner Anne Williams has terminal cancer (article from late October)

Curses

I think any of us who thought that was going to be a unique pick in the 2013 DDP were being a little optimistic.

Hillsborough campaigner Anne Williams has terminal cancer (article from late October)

Curses

I think any of us who thought that was going to be a unique pick in the 2013 DDP were being a little optimistic.

You can't put her on your DDP.

If the people of Liverpool found out, you'd never hear the end of it. They do enjoy being victims...

Curses

If the people of Liverpool found out, you'd never hear the end of it. They do enjoy being victims...

That's from a Scotsman...

• Like 1

Scotsmen know every thing to know about "below-the-belt" tactics...

Curses

Not unique but the fewer people who pick her the better, I suppose...

Curses

That's from a Scotsman...

I'm a Unionist...we're not as bad as the other lot.

A lawyer representing a certain senior politician who definitely isn't a paedophile is my cousin in law (if such a thing exists)

A lawyer representing a certain senior politician who definitely isn't a paedophile is my cousin in law (if such a thing exists)

If it's not the truth don't tell me all about it.

Edwarda O'bara @ 59, only 'famous' because she was the longest in a coma type person (since she was 16 in 1970)...

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/11/23/15393892-florida-woman-edwarda-obara-dies-after-42-years-in-coma?lite

The victim of the disgusting Delhi gang rape on 16th December has died in a Singapore hospital.

Well that saves TMIB having to think of a rape-based pun for her obit.

The victim of the disgusting Delhi gang rape on 16th December has died in a Singapore hospital.

Well that saves TMIB having to think of a rape-based pun for her obit.

'Mon, she originaly said she was 'graped'. 'Cos there was a bunch of them ph34r.gif

Faithless elector Barbara Lett-Simmons, gained a flicker of notoriety following the US 2000 election for refusing to cast a ballot for Al Gore in spite of being pledged to him

• Like 1