maryportfuncity

The Fringes Of Fame/family Of The Famous

Being reported that Pierce Brosnan's adopted daughter Charlotte has died of cancer at 42. She was the daughter of his wife Cassandra Harris (who also died of cancer in her 40s in 1991) and her former husband Dermot, who himself was the brother of Richard Harris and also died young. Lots of tragedy there

Being reported that Pierce Brosnan's adopted daughter Charlotte has died of cancer at 42. She was the daughter of his wife Cassandra Harris (who also died of cancer in her 40s in 1991) and her former husband Dermot, who himself was the brother of Richard Harris and also died young. Lots of tragedy there

Link

John Casablancas, founder of modelling agency Elite Model Management, has died at 71. He was also the father of Julian Casablancas, the lead singer of The Strokes

Actress in her own right, but married to Gordon Jackson , Rona Anderson dead st 86

360px-Rona_Anderson.jpeg

Wid.

Actress in her own right, but married to Gordon Jackson , Rona Anderson dead st 86

360px-Rona_Anderson.jpeg

Wid.

No noo ye widny

Hmmmmmmm......

The dead mother of an obscure NPR radio guy.

That's fringe squared

http://www.wiltshiretimes.co.uk/news/inyourtown/melkshamnews/10582215.Melksham_widow_vows_to_fight_on_after_court_rejects_right_to_die_pleas/

The family of the late Tony Nicklinson have lost their case in the right-to-die saga, however one of the other campaigners has had his appeal allowed.

'Three judges in London rejected the Nicklinson and Lamb cases, but in a majority ruling the court allowed an appeal by a locked-in syndrome sufferer known as "Martin", who sought clarification of Director of Public Prosecution (DPP) guidance relating to the position of health professionals in assisted suicide cases.'

I saw that Nicklinson's family had lost that right to die case...does that mean they have to dig him up and sit him back in his chair?

• Like 2

I saw that Nicklinson's family had lost that right to die case...does that mean they have to dig him up and sit him back in his chair?

Christ........... Even I wouldn't have said that. I might have thought of it but I wouldn't have said it. Not even here.

red-rock-west-dennis-hopper-nicolas-cage-john-dahl22.jpg

The fuck's your problem man???!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Elizabeth Danko, wife of Rick Danko the bass player from the band has died. his was posted on a Facebook fan page of Rick's former bandmate Robbie Robertson

Rest In Peace - Elizabeth Danko -

Elizabeth and Rick were true partners--in life. They balanced each other and she was dedicated to taking care of Rick the very best she could.

In the last years I saw Rick up in Woodstock. I'd be there mixing a new record and he would say, ' Can you play some of your new songs for Elizabeth, she is still your biggest fan'.

I loved playing my new music for Elizabeth.... she knew what I was reaching for.

Miss my old friends.

Bless her soul and I hope she'll be taking care of Rick once again.... Thoughts and prayers are with Justin.

Robbie

First wife of newt Gingrich , Jackie, dead at 77.

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/08/07/politics/jackie-gingrich-obit/index.html

Had been his teacher afore they wed, he allegedly said of her at the time of the divorce....

"She's not young enough or pretty enough to be the wife of the President. And besides, she has cancer"

http://edition.cnn.c...obit/index.html

Had been his teacher afore they wed, he allegedly said of her at the time of the divorce....

"She's not young enough or pretty enough to be the wife of the President. And besides, she has cancer"

And yet, when women leave men because they got their legs blown off in a war or some other dangerous job, it's "understandable" because of the "marital difficulties" it causes, and you will never ever see it described in condemning/damning terms in the Huffington Post or whatever's your "liberal" choice of publication. Or any publication for that matter.

http://edition.cnn.c...obit/index.html

Well, let's hope the fact the dead pooling world accepted her unconditionally was some small crumb of comfort, then.

Another terminally ill known for dying type

Sherri Muzher ,43 has had MS since she was 27 and is fighting the courts in the US for the right to end her life and donate her organs.

Guest Guest

could someone please tell me why my post about the death of Elizabeth Murdoch was deleted? because I have to warn you if the mods keep deleting posts for no good reason this forum will die

could someone please tell me why my post about the death of Elizabeth Murdoch was deleted? because I have to warn you if the mods keep deleting posts for no good reason this forum will die

Do you mean your post about Elizabeth Maxwell, that was simply moved to the Widows thread?

Twat.

• Like 2