maryportfuncity

The Fringes Of Fame/family Of The Famous

There's a mother and daughter on the front of The Sun today who spent well over £50k to look like Katy Price. Just thought I'd mention them in case they go missing. In both senses of the word their disappearance would leave police looking for a pair of tits.

It's not so much that they've undergone plastic surgery, it's the line

"Georgina Clarke, 38, and Kayla Morris, 20, have had 26 operations between them using cash Kayla earned as a stripper and was given by a sugar daddy." That has me wondering what else is there that the Sun didn't report. They both looked a lot better before they embarked on this obsession.

As did Katie Price herself.

katie-price-jordan-cosmetic-plastic-surg

• Like 1

dies suddenly of a long-term illness:

:mellow:

It doesn't actually say that, though. No cause of death is given.

Yeah, I took that phrase from the related Daily Mail article. It would have made more sense to also link to it, but I had already accidentally closed that window and then used the first link I found. It killed the joke.

Edit: Here it is: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3227904/Heiress-Reiss-empire-dies-Debra-Reiss-brand-director-fashion-firm-father-started-1971.html

Day 2. Can already feel myself slipping down that slippery slope... 1f625.png

No tweets from Ms Granger in the six days since that. I think she'll be saying "hello, my name is" to St Peter within ten days.

K_te Gr_nger@GrangerKate

No tweets from Ms Granger in the six days since that. I think she'll be saying "hello, my name is" to St Peter within ten days.

Tweeting again.

One to cross off next years list, Geoff Knights former partner of Gillian Taylforth, dies at 58.

Could Taylforth be going for the double? Her current partner's prostate cancer may have spread.

Too bad, she could probably give a decent prostate massage

• Like 2

One to cross off next years list, Geoff Knights former partner of Gillian Taylforth, dies at 58.

Could Taylforth be going for the double? Her current partner's prostate cancer may have spread.

Too bad, she could probably give a decent prostate massage

Is her tongue long enough for that?

• Like 1

K_te Gr_nger@GrangerKate

Tweeting again.

She's tweeting a _lot_ and anyone with a bit of medical knowledge could probably pin down when exactly she'll be signing out. I think the current issue for her is some kind of infection, she's on meropenem and is worried about her C-Reactive Protein test results. Platelet count of 27 which I believe is "fucking awful".

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/coronation-street-star-bill-tarmeys-6460184:BillTarmey`s wife Alma dies aged 70 following an infection after bowel surgery.

I wonder how much hair YoungWills has now. That's four in about as many days. :(
its a sigh to put him your deathlist

The aide of New York Governor Andrew Cuomo has passed away. Carey Gabay, an attorney for Governor Cuomo’s administration was hit by a stray bullet while waiting to celebrate the West Indian Labor Day Parade in Brooklyn, New York. The Harvard graduate was placed on life support after the shooting. His family declared him brain dead late Tuesday--though later apologized for remark about Cuomo--and as for their son he was taken off life support.

SC

http://thesource.com/2015/09/18/governor-cuomo-aide-dies-after-labor-day-shooting/

The aide of New York Governor Andrew Cuomo has passed away. Carey Gabay, an attorney for Governor Cuomo’s administration was hit by a stray bullet while waiting to celebrate the West Indian Labor Day Parade in Brooklyn, New York. The Harvard graduate was placed on life support after the shooting. His family declared him brain dead late Tuesday--though later apologized for remark about Cuomo--and as for their son he was taken off life support.

SC

http://thesource.com/2015/09/18/governor-cuomo-aide-dies-after-labor-day-shooting/

No comments or likes---proving no one read this :-( it was a test of sorts. I'm meloncholy now.

SC

SC

No comments or likes---proving no one read this :-( it was a test of sorts. I'm meloncholy now.

SC

He just wasn't a very interesting person, like most of those who died in the past 3 weeks, I would say.

I 'had' been going to reply , but only to pull you up on 'Labor'.

You fucking communist!

I 'had' been going to reply , but only to pull you up on 'Labor'.

You fucking communist!

If it was just the word labour (or the Party), I would gladly have spelled it as I just did. I try to play along all the time, as my 1500 posts will show. However, this referenced OUR holiday, and I'm not bloody changing the spelling of LABOR DAY as pertains to the same. Jeesh.

SC​

SC

SC

Pearls before swine.....