maryportfuncity

The Fringes Of Fame/family Of The Famous

This is the time when those with the cancer mums and dads pull away... Lisa Magill is probably next.

One of those punt picks for some folk. Thomas Buffel's other half, Stephanie, incurable bowel cancer.

No one punted her in the DDP, but she's dead regardless.

That is far earlier than I'd suspected, but then I didn't really go back to check on that one nearer Hogmanay.

Dame Katharine Macmillan, the Dowager Viscountess of Ovenden, has died aged 96. She married Maurice Macmillan, which made her the daughter in-law of former Prime Minister Harold Macmillan. She also served as Vice-Chairman of the Conservative Party in 1968.

Doris “Coke” Meyer, a great-niece of Will Rogers who became a caretaker of the humorist’s legacy and appeared at events in his honor around the state, died Sunday. The Bartlesville resident was 97.

SC

• Like 1

I can't beleive I JUST came across this. And where were any of YOU people? Does anyone have Joe Simpson on their DDP team, sneaky bastards?

From November 2016: Jessica Simpson’s dad Joe is reportedly facing a tough challenge in life... stage 4 prostate cancer

I can't beleive I JUST came across this. And where were any of YOU people? Does anyone have Joe Simpson on their DDP team, sneaky bastards?

From November 2016: Jessica Simpsons dad Joe is reportedly facing a tough challenge in life... stage 4 prostate cancer

I came across it, as I'm sure many others did. But it's prostate cancer, albeit stage IV. No dice.

Lord Bath's brother Lord Christopher Thynne has died. I don't have a link but you will just have to trust me on this one 😉

From November 2016: Jessica Simpsons dad Joe is reportedly facing a tough challenge in life... stage 4 prostate cancer

I came across it, as I'm sure many others did. But it's prostate cancer, albeit stage IV. No dice.

Certainly did, but folk last ages with prostate cancer. There was just too many better options on the table.

meh -- maybe coulda put in Beauty Queen thread, but this will work.

Alene Akins, a former Playboy bunny and the third wife of Larry King, has died, the talk shot host revealed on Friday.

Akins and the former CNN talk show host were married twice, from 1961-1963 and again from 1967-1972. They share two children, Chaia and Andy, her son who King adopted during their first marriage.

SC

Edit: OK not BQ thread. Do we have a WHORE thread?

Also mentioned in her thread but,

Zsa Zsa Gabor's adotive son with Frederic vo Anhalt, Oliver von Anhalt dies after a motorcycle accident. He went into coma after hitting a truck. Before his adoption he was named Oliver Bendig. He was disinherited along with the other adoptive sons Marcus, Michael and David due to not giving enough attention to Zsa Zsa on her sickbed.

This convoluted history has biopic written all over it.

Doubtless someone is already suggesting Meryl Street and Hugh Grant rekindle the chemistry from Florence Foster Jenkins and film this story

Alene Akins, a former Playboy bunny and the third wife of Larry King, has died, the talk shot host revealed on Friday.

Akins and the former CNN talk show host were married twice, from 1961-1963 and again from 1967-1972. They share two children, Chaia and Andy, her son who King adopted during their first marriage.

SC

You made an edit to call a dead woman a whore?

• Like 2

SC

I think he's done worse than calling a dead woman a whore...

SC

I don't doubt it, and I'm sure he has perfect justification for every single one of them.

• Like 1

I have become too old to know (and care?) about the new generation of celebrities. But I try to listen. Some of these internet people are quite well-known, in terms of numbers. Better known than some classical musicians who get Telegraph obits.

According to the link, it's spelled Kwebbelkop

SC

I don't doubt it, and I'm sure he has perfect justification for every single one of them.

Is she upset?

SC

Is she upset?

I doubt it but that's hardly the point.

Sad news - Maddie Spears, 8-year old daughter of Jamie Lynn and niece of Brittany, is reportedly in critical condition following an accident.

Awake and breathing independently according to TMZ. Good news.

• Like 2