maryportfuncity

The Fringes Of Fame/family Of The Famous

Only now? Had her in my long list once because Carson cancelled an event because of her health. Then I thought I had evidence of her death in .... 2016?

San Francisco 49ers wide receiver Marquise Goodwin helped his team win their first NFL game of 2017 just hours after his wife lost their son during complications in her pregnancy.

Goodwin scored a touchdown as the 49ers beat the New York Giants 31-21. He then celebrated by blowing a kiss to the sky and appeared to offer a prayer before being joined by his team-mates.

Actually had Goodwin on one of my fantasy football teams, had no idea.  BTW it wasn't just any old touchdown, it was an 83-yard bomb, and not just any old win, the team was a winless 0-8 prior to yesterday.  Tough day -- one I wouldn't want to imagine -- but glad that this accomplishment happened for him.

SC

• Like 1

On 15.9.2017 at 21:29, Sir Creep said:

Dog the Bounty Hunter's wife, Beth Chapman, has stage 2 throat cancer.
SC

"They give me 50:50 chances":

http://people.com/tv/beth-chapman-5050-chance-cancer-dog-the-bounty-hunter-special/

Hmm, stage 2 throat cancer usually isn't that deadly...

On 9/15/2017 at 14:29, Sir Creep said:

Dog the Bounty Hunter's wife, Beth Chapman, has stage 2 throat cancer.
SC

Updated interview, Chapman states pessimistically, "As I start this battle, I don’t see a lot of optimism,” she says in the below trailer. “They give me 50/50 chances.”
SC

3 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

Updated interview, Chapman states pessimistically, "As I start this battle, I don’t see a lot of optimism,” she says in the below trailer. “They give me 50/50 chances.”
SC

:clivedunn:

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, earl said:

Carmen Franco, the only daughter of dictator Francisco Franco, has terminal cancer at 91.

In spanish: http://www.periodistadigital.com/salud/medicina/2017/11/18/carmen-franco-tengo-cancer-terminal-y-no-hay-tratamiento.shtml

As somebody who speaks both spanish and english, I could barely read this article. Is this source reliable?

7 hours ago, earl said:

Carmen Franco, the only daughter of dictator Francisco Franco, has terminal cancer at 91.

In spanish: http://www.periodistadigital.com/salud/medicina/2017/11/18/carmen-franco-tengo-cancer-terminal-y-no-hay-tratamiento.shtml

Wow I  only put her on my longlist last week! Definitely would get a qualifying obituary in the UK and one for the committee to consider. 

On 11/14/2017 at 16:04, gcreptile said:

"They give me 50:50 chances":

http://people.com/tv/beth-chapman-5050-chance-cancer-dog-the-bounty-hunter-special/

Hmm, stage 2 throat cancer usually isn't that deadly...

Now she's retiring from the show after cancer diagnosis. This has Big Ang written all over her, doesn't it...

Malin Andersson's mother has died.

Was heavily considered for my DDP team, but despite the numerous articles about her, I couldn't find out what her name was. Goddamn good-for-nothing tabloids.

2 hours ago, Dead Wait said:

Take it into your consideration that this is the last thing she has acknowledged before passing away...

http://musicfeeds.com.au/news/eminem-apparently-gave-sir-elton-john-diamond-encrusted-sex-toys-wedding-gift/

• Like 1

..family of the infamous, Lee Harvey Oswald's brother Robert, died on November 27, aged 83.

Former Manchester City star’s girlfriend killed herself at a popular beauty spot after being diagnosed with a life-changing bowel condition, an inquest heard.

Tragic Faye Howard sent a final text to goalkeeper Billy O’Brien after previously revealing she felt “embarrassed” and like a “burden”.

The 23-year-old was later found hanged from a tree in a park near Altrincham, Greater Manchester, after O’Brien raised the alarm.

An inquest in Stockport heard how bank worker Faye had been diagnosed with Pelvic Floor Dyssynergia, which means her muscles contracted making it difficult for her to go to the toilet.

Her weight had plummeted before her death and she had been prescribed anti-depressants in the months leading up to her death on June 29.

Looked but didn't see mention of this....and seemed a shame not to post so here 'tis.
SC

11 minutes ago, Thatcher said:

Flora Parkinson (lovechild of Cecil Parkinson), who suffers from Aspergers and was cut out of his will, has apparently committed suicide

Note: The link doesn't appear to be working, but the tweet has not been taken down.

Confusion reigns, as the Mirror have also just pulled an article which stated that it was Parkinson's other daughter Mary who was dead. 

Cecil Parkinson's daughter is found dead at her home after 'apparent ...

www.mirror.co.uk › News › UK News › Cecil Parkinson
37 mins ago - Pals of Mary Parkinson, 57, who had a long history of drugs, say she fell into depression after the death of her dad last year