maryportfuncity

The Fringes Of Fame/family Of The Famous

Quite shocked by this.Didn't even know she was ill.John Travolta seems to be cursed with all the tragedies he's endured

Surprised to see this posted here in this thread.  She was an actress in her own right, after all.  Anyway, this is very sad.  I was definitely a fan of her work.  RIP.  

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

This is another heavy blow for John Travolta, after the death of his son. Very sad news. I always enjoyed Preston's performance in "The Experts", a funny and original film, though few critics will agree.

48 minutes ago, MrWonderful said:

Surprised to see this posted here in this thread.  She was an actress in her own right, after all.  Anyway, this is very sad.  I was definitely a fan of her work.  RIP.  

Yeah sometimes this thread is full of absolute nobodies linked to a distant relative of someone who is barely a celebrity in their own right.

Then I wake up to Katie Price's*** son might be dying, Elvis Presley's grandson has killed himself and the Hollywood actress Kelly Preston, wife of John Travolta, has died all reported consecutively in this thread.

*** I do realise that including Katie Price in the same list as Elvis Presley and John Travolta is stretching it a bit, but due to her own self publicity it's hard to argue that in this country she's not famous - she's always strived for maximum exposure in the tabloids :P

EDIT: FFS could have been four with Nelson Mandela's daughter but that death was posted in his thread.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Fergie86 said:

Poor lad hope he recovers not Katie Prices biggest fan but no Mother should outlive there child. 

"The doctors have told me he’s at high risk of having a heart attack. He’s 27½st, wears 5XL clothes and he gets out of breath walking up the stairs. ":o

8 hours ago, Fergie86 said:

Poor lad hope he recovers not Katie Prices biggest fan but no Mother should outlive there child. 

42 minutes ago, Youth in Asia said:

"The doctors have told me he’s at high risk of having a heart attack. He’s 27½st, wears 5XL clothes and he gets out of breath walking up the stairs. ":o

Yeah apparently he is Katie Price's biggest fan.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, tomarse said:

Another to the 27 club

The 27 Club requires more qualifications than merely dying at 27.

• Like 6

12 hours ago, Doc said:

Very sad, she leaves behind several children, including a nine year old boy. R.I.P.

She leaves behind two children.

Peter Tobin’s first wife Margaret Mackintosh, who was hoping to outlive the serial killer after being diagnosed with lung cancer, dies at 69

• Like 1

In the family of the famous, Dennis Rodman's dad Philander has died aged 79.

He admitted to being the father of 29 kids with 16 women. Nominative determinism.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Shocked 1

Elvira Wayans, matriarch of the Wayans family, has died. She was 81. Wayans passed away a few weeks ago and her death has now been publicly acknowledged on what would've been her 82nd birthday. Among her more famous offspring are Damon, Keenan Ivory, Shawn and Marlon Wayans, all comedic actors/writers.

https://www.tmz.com/2020/07/23/marlon-wayans-mother-dead-dies-family-matriarch-elvira/

• Like 1

Llyr, brother of Love Island contestant Dr Alex, has died - I think he was only 18/19.

• Sad 1

On 03/06/2019 at 14:01, Bibliogryphon said:

Whilst listening to Broadcasting House yesterday morning former Blue Peter presenter Janet Ellis  revealed that her husband John Leech was being treated for a stage 2 cancer. Not sure he would obit as he is her second husband and not the father of Sophie Ellis-Bextor.

Dead and receives obits: Daily MailMetro.

• Like 1