maryportfuncity

The Fringes Of Fame/family Of The Famous

2 minutes ago, time said:

Marcus Garvey Jr., son of Jamaica's first national hero Marcus  Mosiah Garvey , has died aged 90. (Assuming the announcement is not premature).

Don't worry, he will die while reading his obit.

• Like 1

Colin Baddiel’s been whipped to hospital according to David on Twitter, a complication with a catheter.  

Anal Sugar’s brother Derek has died from rona. 

22 minutes ago, Perhaps said:

I’m reminded of how outspokenly nonchalant Anal has been throughout the pandemic and readily sharing dangerous conspiracy. Twat.

Sympathies to Derek’s family.

Really don't understand why so many people dislike Alan Sugar so much.

He gets on people's tits and I find it quite funny. Plus the people he rubs up the wrong way are often those we love to see getting wound up anyway i.e. Piers Morgan, Jeremy Corbyn, Donald Trump.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ulitzer95 said:

You've obviously never had to use an Amstrad PC, then! Horrible cheap nasty plastic rubbish that wasn't quite fully PC compatible.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, JQW said:

You've obviously never had to use an Amstrad PC, then! Horrible cheap nasty plastic rubbish that wasn't quite fully PC compatible.

He's had many business ventures since then! Amstrad PCs were a drop in the ocean for him in the grand scheme of things.

Also, you're showing your age. ;)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ulitzer95 said:

He gets on people's tits and I find it quite funny. Plus the people he rubs up the wrong way are often those we love to see getting wound up anyway i.e. Piers Morgan, Jeremy Corbyn, Donald Trump.

Corbyn & Morgan are Arsenal fans, so that (at least partially) explains their animosity. I can't say I've noticed anything between Sugar and Trump. 

For us lay-people, maybe its a combination of things - The Apprentice has certainly clouded peoples views of him, as has his acceptance of a peerage from Labour, then subsequently leaving the party.

The Apprentice is a shit show, Spurs are a shit team (for a big team, obviously), and Alan Sugar is basically Del Boy with a knighthood. imo.

12 minutes ago, time said:

Corbyn & Morgan are Arsenal fans, so that (at least partially) explains their animosity. I can't say I've noticed anything between Sugar and Trump. 

For us lay-people, maybe its a combination of things - The Apprentice has certainly clouded peoples views of him, as has his acceptance of a peerage from Labour, then subsequently leaving the party.

This is pretty amusing.

• Like 1

We all can’t wait for that yearly update for Amy Price again, so here it is

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Joey Russ said:

We all can’t wait for that yearly update for Amy Price again, so here it is

Who knows with her - Katie is a total mess now and only mentions her mum when she needs to distract from something negative.

On 15/12/2020 at 12:59, Ulitzer95 said:

He's had many business ventures since then! Amstrad PCs were a drop in the ocean for him in the grand scheme of things.

Also, you're showing your age. ;)

We had an Amstrad email phone, it was shit. Never sent one email. 

• Haha 1

Hedge fund billionaire Ray Dalio’s 42-year-old son, Devon, died in a car crash in Greenwich, Connecticut on Thursday, his family has confirmed.

Devon’s Audi crashed into a Verizon store at a shopping center on Thursday afternoon before bursting into flames, local authorities said. He had apparently crossed over a parking strip and mounted a curb before driving into the store. When officers arrived on the scene around 3:50 p.m., the store was “completely engulfed in smoke.”

SCunto

The nine month old daughter of CNN political reporter Andrew Kaczynski and Wall Street Journal journalist Rachel Louise Ensign, has died. Francesca Kaczynski had cancer.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9088357/CNNs-Andrew-Kaczynski-mourns-death-baby-daughter-Francesca-passed-away-cancer.html

• Sad 2

Phillippe de Gaulle is 99 today. Famous in his own right as well as being the only surviving child of the French WW2 leader.

• Like 1

On 27/12/2020 at 00:03, adrian0719 said:

Gary Kasparov's mother has died.

She died of COVID-19.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9095227/Keeping-Faith-actress-Eve-Myles-reveals-family-grieving-signs-social-media.html

Welsh actress Eve Myles   most famous for hit drama Keeping Faith has revealed  she and her family have suffered a bereavement but hasn't elaborated with details .(as is her right)

27 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9095227/Keeping-Faith-actress-Eve-Myles-reveals-family-grieving-signs-social-media.html

Welsh actress Eve Myles   most famous for hit drama Keeping Faith has revealed  she and her family have suffered a bereavement but hasn't elaborated with details .(as is her right)

It might not be a person, could be a dog or something. 

• Like 1

On 15/12/2020 at 07:20, Perhaps said:

Anal Sugar's sister Shirley has died from rona.

• Like 2