maryportfuncity

The Fringes Of Fame/family Of The Famous

On 23/02/2019 at 23:00, time said:

Country singer Ronnie Milsap's son Todd is reported to have died aged 49.

No link as I'm in Europe, but our non-European's should be able to verify (if anyone is remotely interested).

Ronnie is one of my DDP picks. Todd is not.

Ronnie Milsap's wife Joyce Milsap has died: https://tasteofcountry.com/ronnie-milsap-wife-joyce-dead-dies/

I'm going to say Ronnie's probably dead within a year.

• Like 4

Anne Oake, the wife of Canadian sportscaster Scott Oake and the mother of illusionist and 2014 Britain's Got Talent finalist Darcy Oake, has died. Scott and she co-founded the Bruce Oake Recovery Centre in memory of another son, who'd died in 2011 of an overdose. The centre opened its doors earlier this year.

https://winnipegsun.com/news/news-news/bruce-oake-recovery-centre-co-founder-anne-oake-dies-unexpectedly

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Spade_Cooley said:

Thankfully for the DDP hosts they won't have to judge whether "This Morning competition winner" Heather Bone is technically a celebrity as she's now died.

I cannot stress how happy I am that I don't have to deal with that in December/January! :D

• Like 2

https://www.dignitymemorial.com/obituaries/fresno-ca/john-howard-7770140

Not 2021 current but relevant  to this thread. Just found out that the son of old Hollywood actress  Dorothy Lamour  has died.

John Ridgely  Howard died aged 72 in 2018.

Dorothy  Lamour who was most famous for her road to movies with Bob Hope died in 1996.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/16263085/psychic-sally-morgan-husband-john-dies/

The husband of famous psychic Sally Morgan  has died after struggling with covid complications. 

He was very invested in her business. Couple of fraudsters.

At least she can use her “gift” to talk to him on the other side. :rolleyes:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Clearly didn't like him much either...

("Psychic", "saw it coming", let husband catch disease anyway. :lol:)

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Ulitzer95 said:

To think she gave readings to Princess Diana.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

To think she gave readings to Princess Diana.

Presumably not including "You will meet a tall dark stranger, but best avoid long dark limousines and long dark tunnels".

• Haha 1

On 06/10/2020 at 18:45, Ulitzer95 said:

Worth mentioning that Harrison Ruffin Tyler, who is 92 next month, is still alive. Also a grandchild of John Tyler.

About Harrison Ruffin Tyler...

According to this article from November 2020 he has suffered a series of ministrokes since 2012. And seems to have dementia:

“He understood what was going on, he was upset,” said his son William Tyler, 58. But “he doesn’t have any memory of yesterday, he doesn’t have any memory of today.”

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, arghton said:

About Harrison Ruffin Tyler...

According to this article from November 2020 he has suffered a series of ministrokes since 2012. And seems to have dementia:

“He understood what was going on, he was upset,” said his son William Tyler, 58. But “he doesn’t have any memory of yesterday, he doesn’t have any memory of today.”

Only 34 years of age difference between father and son? What a break of family tradition.

• Haha 5

Not dead but I wish he was. Jeremy Corbyn's brother - Piers Corbyn is at it again. This time hijacking Sarah Everards's murder sentancing by spouting out random shit about vaccines, Covid denial and mass media.

• Shocked 1

9 minutes ago, ladyfiona said:

Not dead but I wish he was. Jeremy Corbyn's brother - Piers Corbyn is at it again. This time hijacking Sarah Everards's murder sentancing by spouting out random shit about vaccines, Covid denial and mass media.

Fucking hell, what a dead set cunt. No respect or consideration for Sarah’s grieving family whatsoever. 

• Like 1

Hugh Heaney, the brother of poet Seamus, immortalised in the latter's poetry, has died 'in his late 70s'.

• Sad 1