Death Watch Beatle

The Deathlisters Alternative Footie Thread

Someone broke in and burst my balls :ghost: I'm not sure if it was that villainous cad Admiral Ackbar in a cowardly attempt to scupper our hard and punishing training schedule

The appropriate authorities have been contacted.

Villainous cad?! I deny it all, I was in Newcastle at the time *Cough*. Definitely DDT, I'm sure... :angry:

So the Kickers are top of the shop - and it has nothing to do with running the show I can assure you!

Can I just say the AtJ's press releases are becoming the stuff of legend. They make me laugh out loud. Just a shame he is so ashen-faced and tight-lipped all the time.

DWB :banghead:

Another victory for the Dyslexics Untied team puts us back on top, but the Crypt Kickers are still above us on goal difference. These games are more exciting than watching Suharto dying.

Another victory for the Dyslexics Untied team puts us back on top, but the Crypt Kickers are still above us on goal difference. These games are more exciting than watching Suharto dying.

The next match is your chance to take the top spot again. I've got a tough one against Odstock, you have a match against Devon, who hasn't logged on since the 9th of January. Could there be a thrashing in the pipeline?

DWB ;)

Hoorayyyyy, I've managed to sign Gunnar "Leatherface" Hansen. ;)

The four applications pending have now been admitted into the league - so the computer says anyway. So, welcome aboard and good luck in the coming Season 2. If you can have a couple of friendlies amongst yourselves to get a feel for the league.

Two more players would be excellent. Mr. Tudor, can we rely on your application soon? Anyone else care to have a go?

DWB :)

Athletico Madron are now in the league.. now, where do i sign the next Mikel Arteta?

Balls, I'm sinking faster than Fulham. Can't buy a goal at the moment. Anyone care for a bribe?

How much are you offering. Hold on. Haven't we played you twice already?

Hoorayyyyy, I've managed to sign Gunnar "Leatherface" Hansen. :)

My next target is David Berkowitz

The four applications pending have now been admitted into the league - so the computer says anyway. So, welcome aboard and good luck in the coming Season 2. If you can have a couple of friendlies amongst yourselves to get a feel for the league.

Two more players would be excellent. Mr. Tudor, can we rely on your application soon? Anyone else care to have a go?

First friendly arranged for tomorrow morning between the 2 lady managers' teams, I'll get to find out if Haggis Galloway really does live up to his name, with one leg shorter than the other and running in circles.

Good Luck Clinique!

First friendly arranged for tomorrow morning between the 2 lady managers' teams, I'll get to find out if Haggis Galloway really does live up to his name, with one leg shorter than the other and running in circles.

Good Luck Clinique!

Bon chance à toi aussi! Is dirty play allowed in friendlies? ;)

Is dirty play allowed in friendlies? ;)

Yes! Enjoy.

Dirty Play??? My Gravediggers are paragons of virtue :).

Yes! Enjoy.

Dirty Play??? My Gravediggers are paragons of virtue :).

Well mine are French so I am hoping for a bit of this

Yes! Enjoy.

Dirty Play??? My Gravediggers are paragons of virtue ;).

Well mine are French so I am hoping for a bit of this

:) That looks a bit too challenging. Erm...are steroids personal enhancements allowed?

With a 4 - 1 victory over the Devon all blacks today, the 'Clash of the Titans' will be this Sunday when the Dyslexics Untied meet the Crypt Kickers. A good game should be in store.

FF United FC will host Gravediggers United for its first friendly on Sunday.

FF :P

Athletico Madron take on Clinique Précisionists on Sunday in our first friendly.

i'm bored so i might design a club badge... :P

Done!

Athletico_Madron_jpg.jpg

That's great! How did you do it?

made it on photoshop CS2. its a shame i cant seem to upload it anywhere on the xperteleven site unless i sign up to a VIP membership. i suppose they have to make their money somehow..

The badge worked wonders as Athetico Madron won their first friendly, away to the Belgian Champions...

Well, well Dee Dubleya Beee. Another draw. Looks like were going to the wire. Goal difference might be the decider

The badge worked wonders as Athetico Madron won their first friendly, away to the Belgian Champions...

In my defence your honour I am working on the premise that my players, being French speaking, must definitely be on strike. Hopefully if I pay them, I might be in with a chance of at least getting a draw. Here's hoping.