Death Watch Beatle

The Deathlisters Alternative Footie Thread

Another victory for Dyslexics Untied and Crypt Kickers. Can we handle the pressure?

Another kicking for my bunch of feckless mercenaries. It's time for major changes at the famous marble halls of Highgate Cemetery!

All down to the last game - and if the Kickers win the title I'll hear none of this "funny how the admin bloke won, eh?" nonsense OK?

DWB :sicktherm:

All down to the last game - and if the Kickers win the title I'll hear none of this "funny how the admin bloke won, eh?" nonsense OK?

DWB :sicktherm:

[whispers]What would you like stuffed inside the big brown envelope to throw the game?[/whispers]

:lol:

C'mon DDT, sort your team out, we don't want to see a league admin win the title, do we?

C'mon DDT, sort your team out, we don't want to see a league admin win the title, do we?

Ah, the panic posting. Excellent stuff.

DWB :D

Third does me very nicely, thanks.

Well done DWB! When does the new season start? I want to get rid of my crappy couple of players & buy the players that will bring glory to Odstock... :D

Third does me very nicely, thanks.

Well done DWB! When does the new season start? I want to get rid of my crappy couple of players & buy the players that will bring glory to Odstock... :D

Thanks for that - it was close at the end - only goals being the difference. Well done all and thanks for making the Death League a success in it's first season. We can get Season 2 under way as soon as you like. Perhaps games in a week or two - you can buy and sell before then of course.

DWB :P

LAST CALL FOR NEW MEMBERS OF THE DEATH LEAGUE!

We will be starting a new season very shortly, so if want a chance of winning that beautiful gold trophy get in touch in the next day or so.

snip>- and if the Kickers win the title I'll hear none of this "funny how the admin bloke won, eh?" nonsense OK?

:D

Not that I bear a grudge, of course, but, Funny how an admin bloke won, eh?

Thanks for that - it was close at the end - only goals being the difference. Well done all and thanks for making the Death League a success in it's first season. We can get Season 2 under way as soon as you like. Perhaps games in a week or two - you can buy and sell before then of course.

Hopefully the transfer window will open up sooner, rather than later. I already have an eye on a player or 2.

FF :P

Hopefully the transfer window will open up sooner, rather than later. I already have an eye on a player or 2.

Tomorrow morning at 5am I believe. Not sure how that relates to your time zone mind.

DWB :skull:

Tomorrow morning at 5am I believe. Not sure how that relates to your time zone mind.

Can you get players in first before you get rid of others or do you have to get rid of players first? There seems to be a limit on squad sizes...

Can you get players in first before you get rid of others or do you have to get rid of players first? There seems to be a limit on squad sizes...

You can get players in first, but the maximum amount of players allowed per team is 20 and the minimum is 13.

Their websites pretty damn slow tonight! :rolleyes:

apparently a lot of Athletico Madron fans were logging on because they couldnt believe the

result against the Crypt Kickers...

apparently a lot of Athletico Madron fans were logging on because they couldnt believe the

Did the Kickers forget to turn up? :rolleyes:

Did the Kickers forget to turn up? :P

let's say they were unprepared. i think the defence was a little unsettled with the iminent arrival of the new star center back... however a win's a win :(

Some very interesting results in the first round. Alphabetically, the Crypt Kickers are just above me in 8th place.

Some very interesting results in the first round.

Do elaborate HCW :( .

No, HCW, don't elaborate!

No, HCW, don't elaborate!

I did elaborate, but deleted the reply. :lol: