Death Watch Beatle

The Deathlisters Alternative Footie Thread

Some more interesting results tonight, well done to Clinique Precisionists who are sitting pretty at the top of the league :D .

Some more interesting results tonight, well done to Clinique Precisionists who are sitting pretty at the top of the league :) .

Do elaborate LG :D

Some more interesting results tonight, well done to Clinique Precisionists who are sitting pretty at the top of the league :o .

Do elaborate LG :D

:) I asked for that, although I'm very happy to HCW, as I managed to hold Crypt Kickers to a 1-1 draw, not as good as beating you 1-0 though!

Some more interesting results tonight, well done to Clinique Precisionists who are sitting pretty at the top of the league :D .

Do elaborate LG :rolleyes:

:lol: I asked for that, although I'm very happy to HCW, as I managed to hold Crypt Kickers to a 1-1 draw, not as good as beating you 1-0 though!

Isn't it amazing that FF united FC drew with me 3-3, the equaliser coming in 'Fergie time'?

I see my Gravediggers are sliding down the table towards their rightful place at the bottom, I blame all this flying to foreign countries, I can't keep the buggers off the Duty Free.

Well done to Dyslexics Untied and Crypt Kickers on their first wins and it's great to see Clinique Precisionists still battling for top spot.

Well done to Dyslexics Untied and Crypt Kickers on their first wins and it's great to see Clinique Precisionists still battling for top spot.

Well I think our team has (sort of) sorted themselves out. Here's hoping for an easy passage to the end of the league with no more humiliating defeats (again)

I see my Gravediggers are sliding down the table towards their rightful place at the bottom, I blame all this flying to foreign countries, I can't keep the buggers off the Duty Free.

Thanks for the congrats. I'm not used to this looking down the table for my team after the heady days of season 1!

DWB :rolleyes:

I turned my cheat back on for the last match (luckily so did my opponent!) but it doesn't seem to do anything. In fact I turned a lot of things on yet still a no score bore. I think I need to re-run a blank and turn them all off again next time. Once a scientist, always a geeky twa...

I am pretty certain these Frenchies are on a work to rules / go slow. At least its better than striking I suppose.

I turned my cheat back on for the last match (luckily so did my opponent!) but it doesn't seem to do anything. In fact I turned a lot of things on yet still a no score bore. I think I need to re-run a blank and turn them all off again next time. Once a scientist, always a geeky twa...

I am pretty certain these Frenchies are on a work to rules / go slow. At least its better than striking I suppose.

I thought striking was what you required?

DWB :rolleyes:

You wont actually see any difference if you click the cheat button on. It allows your players to fake situations on the pitch to fool the ref into giving freekicks, penalties etc. Players with the oscar statue icon are best at doing this for you. If you cheat in front of a hard and/or skilled ref he could book you for simulation or similar! However the dirty trix button on the left hand menu is something else . . .

DWB :)

I hadn't thought of it like that, well spotted... Vive la France eh? And ta for the cheating tips, so to speak.

(Scuttles off to find out what those Referee codes mean...)

Kurrissst! Gubbed again! :angry:

And again, holy crap, I think I'll change my team name to Wrexham or Gretna.

The changes are on the horizon

:)

Dee duble ya, can you please authorise my new player name? :)

A draw tonight... and my first goals in five matches. :):angry::)

My team is waking from it's slumber. I feel hopeful about the future, we are destined for glory.

A draw tonight... and my first goals in five matches. :angry::):D

My team is waking from it's slumber. I feel hopeful about the future, we are destined for glory.

You were a jammy bugger tonight, equaliser in the 89th minute :) , mutter, mutter, grumble, grumble..............

Kurrissst! Gubbed again! :(

:unsure:

No names to authorise - FF or Odstock may have done it for you. It says in the team stats that you are the second richest club in the league (behind Knickers) - so maybe you should spend, spend, spend?

DWB ;)

No names to authorise - FF or Odstock may have done it for you. It says in the team stats that you are the second richest club in the league (behind Knickers) - so maybe you should spend, spend, spend?

DWB ;)

I've re-sent the request. The names been sitting there since you authorised leatherface.

DWB ;)

I've re-sent the request. The names been sitting there since you authorised leatherface.

The system is a bit crap - it does just sit there even when it has been authorised. Your next youth talent should have this name - if not, let me know.

DWB ;)

The system is a bit crap - it does just sit there even when it has been authorised. Your next youth talent should have this name - if not, let me know.

DWB :unsure:

It came through with some bloke called Marco di nello(?). Just lettin you know. :(

DWB :unsure:

It came through with some bloke called Marco di nello(?). Just lettin you know. :(

Oh, that's not right. When you resubmitted I didn't see it. Best thing to do, submit another name of a footballer you don't want on your team, like say, David Beckham, I will OK it, then resubmit your more sensible name and I will OK it again. See if that works. After all, Vincent Price did join my team this week!

DWB :)

Ah well! At least I only conceded one goal tonight. ;)

Ah well! At least I only conceded one goal tonight. :)

Oh crap! 3 conceded tonight. Serves me right for picking German players. I think I'll sack the lot of them

Ah well! At least I only conceded one goal tonight. :P

Oh crap! 3 conceded tonight. Serves me right for picking German players. I think I'll sack the lot of them

Jeeezzzuussss! Another 3 conceded again, ah well, not all bad, at least I scored 2.

While HCW wallows in despair, now would seem to be a good time to put out the first call of the season for anyone who is interested in joining us for Season 3 of the Death League. Our current season ends in about a month, so you have plenty of time to have a look at the league and see what goes on. If you do want a team, reply to this thread or let me know by PM.

Come On You Kickers!

DWB ;)