Death Watch Beatle

The Deathlisters Alternative Footie Thread

Ah well! At least I only conceded one goal tonight. ;)

Oh crap! 3 conceded tonight. Serves me right for picking German players. I think I'll sack the lot of them

Jeeezzzuussss! Another 3 conceded again, ah well, not all bad, at least I scored 2.

Four this time, What's the record?

Ah well! At least I only conceded one goal tonight. :lol:

Oh crap! 3 conceded tonight. Serves me right for picking German players. I think I'll sack the lot of them

Jeeezzzuussss! Another 3 conceded again, ah well, not all bad, at least I scored 2.

Four this time, What's the record?

You have such a long way to go! I am aware of 8 going in - not against me you understand.

DWB :P

Bottom of the league now after another defeat, 2-0 this time. :) , how much lower can I sink?

Bottom of the league now after another defeat, 2-0 this time. :( , how much lower can I sink?

It is a pretty bad situation when a part-time manager overtakes you. Can we expect to see the cheque book being waved in the coming weeks?

DWB :)

Bottom of the league now after another defeat, 2-0 this time. :( , how much lower can I sink?

It is a pretty bad situation when a part-time manager overtakes you. Can we expect to see the cheque book being waved in the coming weeks?

As soon as my chosen named players get okay'ed. Only another half dozen to go ;)

Grobler - I've now found out why you were barred from joining our league. This snippet from the rules:

"To join a second private league where someone else is the league boss you must have been a member for at least 2 months and have an Xpert rating of at least 95."

I see your rating is 28 at the moment, thus stopping you joining a 2nd private league. So, get working on that rating - we'd love to have you in the Death League.

Huzzaaaaaa!!!! A desperately much needed victory at last takes us up to second bottom of the league, I think I'm about to have a nose bleed.

Huzzaaaaaa!!!! A desperately much needed victory at last takes us up to second bottom of the league, I think I'm about to have a nose bleed.

Holy crap, another victory. Watch out Dee double ya. I'm on fire now. :P

Holy crap, another victory. Watch out Dee double ya. I'm on fire now. :P

A return to those heady days of Season 1 perhaps?

Holy crap, another victory. Watch out Dee double ya. I'm on fire now. ;)

Another victorious victory (eh?) tonight 4-3.

Our league so far consists of 10 teams in one division. We have interest from another DL member, so all we need is a least one more player and we can have two leagues of six with relegation and promotion and everything! It only takes five or ten minutes to set up your team for the next game (2 games a week) so no major drain on your DL posting time. We are keeping the Death League a DL members only league, so we kind of rely on responses to plugs like this.

Give it a go, it costs nothing and you can bow out whenever you so wish if you find it not to your liking.

DWB :skull:

Holy crap, another victory. Watch out Dee double ya. I'm on fire now. :)

4-0 tonight and 4 wins in a row for the Dyslexics Untied. Things are getting interesting at the top now, eh dee double ya?

Holy crap, another victory. Watch out Dee double ya. I'm on fire now. :rip:

4-0 tonight and 4 wins in a row for the Dyslexics Untied. Things are getting interesting at the top now, eh dee double ya?

BUGGERATION!

Holy crap, another victory. Watch out Dee double ya. I'm on fire now. :flame:

5 in a row, but no great surprises in tonights games, eh?

Holy crap, another victory. Watch out Dee double ya. I'm on fire now. ;)

5 in a row, but no great surprises in tonights games, eh?

6 in a row, PHEW!!!!!! Never mind FF, there's always next season, and just like last season, it goes to the wire.

After a 16 match unbeaten run the Clinques have finally lost it French style. I just wonder which one of my players might play Zidane? Well it wasn't as bad as that but I just have to congratulate AtJ for penetrating my defence not once but twice whilst my team sat back and went on strike.

Some might prefer

of Coup de Boule. I promise, no bouche de foutre press release naffness this time though!

Congrats to Bury FC, what an amazing victory tonight.

Also commiserations to me, I lost my 1st one in 7 games, damn, I'll have to beat my team up with a thicker stick in future

Finished the season off on a high, with 2 wins, 8 goals, none conceeded after conceeding 4 goals in 5 consectutive games!

After finishing 7th, presumably I'll be in the second division... <_<

Odd season.

Congrats Lalair (DWB) for the second win in a row...

Congrats to Lalair on winning the DL cup for the 2nd season in a row & to Monoclinic for being the league runner-up in her 1st season.

I finished 8th, so I will be in 2nd division also <_<

Once we are organized into 2 divisions, how many teams will be promoted and relegated at the end of each season?

After finishing 7th, presumably I'll be in the second division... <_<

I've asked DWB if he can scrap my team & let me enter a completely new one. If he can do that, I'll be automatically relegated as I'll be a new team, meaning Knickers have a reprieve.....

Anybody want to admit to being the Hearseton Casuals?

[Norwegian accent] Your boys took a hell of a beating in the 1st leg of the cup tonight. [/Norwegian accent]

[Norwegian accent] Your boys took a hell of a beating in the 1st leg of the cup tonight. [/Norwegian accent]

Aren't they Reading in disguise?

Aren't they Reading in disguise?

Don't know, but they can PM me if they don't want the world to know who they are. Your secrets safe with me :banghead:

Thank you all for your kind words of congratulation.

I believe General Gordon is the Director of Football at Hearseton - whoever he is.

DWB :banghead: