Death Watch Beatle

The Deathlisters Alternative Footie Thread

Just noticed the mcefc v Knickers Utd game must have been hell. Both of them had the same coloured strips on.

The knickers get a draw against another girlies team

Anybody want to admit to being the Hearseton Casuals?

[Norwegian accent] Your boys took a hell of a beating in the 1st leg of the cup tonight. [/Norwegian accent]

Aren't they Reading in disguise?

Don't know, but they can PM me if they don't want the world to know who they are. Your secrets safe with me :)

I don't know who the boss of Hearseton Casuals is but he seems witty, intelligent, debonair & beloved by all. :)

Oh I take it back, it can't possibly be Reading's former gaffer TMFKA General Akbar then ;)

Oh I take it back, it can't possibly be Reading's former gaffer TMFKA General Akbar then ;)

:)

:)

General Akbar was a prat. He was the reserve team coach at Reading/Odstock United & never did anything apart from eat pies & throw monkeys from the Director's Box.

Admiral Ackbar was a football tactical genius but was greatly misunderstood - not least by his players which is why Odstock/Reading were deleted, mainly due to mass stupidity.

Just noticed the mcefc v Knickers Utd game must have been hell. Both of them had the same coloured strips on.

Having sneaked up into the new Premier League by virtue of OoO's club reconstruction, I better get some good players in, if I'm to avoid being the 'Derby County' of the division... :)

A draw tonight against my nemesis team the Clinique's. Best result against them for me in all the seasons we've played against each other. ;)

Having sneaked up into the new Premier League by virtue of OoO's club reconstruction, I better get some good players in, if I'm to avoid being the 'Derby County' of the division... ;)

I think that honour will fall to me tmib, going by the amount of downwards red arrows beside all of my players form, that's what I get for giving them the weekend off. At least I only lost 2-1 to Bury tonight, I was expecting a slaughter.

Well done for getting a draw against the Kickers!

I must say the press reports from Hearseton Casuals should win an award. Another terrific report General. A?

That was the main reason Admiral Ackbar was removed & the club shut down. Poor press conferences. General Gordon came in, swept under the carpet, hoovered the carpet & then put a mat at the front door & now see the result...

However, the good General is somewhat under pressure to repeat the feat for 10 more games. However, he has the next one sorted...

Waiting in eager anticipation on your next report on yet another defeat General, If we beat you once more, we'll get to keep you. <_<

A victory against the Knickers tonight puts me in joint second place with the Crypt Kickers. :)

Both the Crypt Kickers and Dyslexics Untied kicked out the cup :banghead: both going out to girly opposition, did they offer you the same bribe Deedubblya? ;)

Guest Shadowy Figure

My my, Clinique finish their quartet of matches against the Kickers with 3 wins and a draw.

Congratulations go to the Gravediggers on winning the cup.

Congratulations go to the Gravediggers on winning the cup.

Thankyou, all at Memorial Park are shocked and stunned, I only logged in 5 minutes ago to see how much I'd lost by, only to see I'd won :unsure: . Commiserations to the Precisionists, who have been consistently brilliant throughout, it's a shame one of us had to lose, but hopefully they will win the league. Who said girls can't play football :lol: .

What a come-back! Well done LG on a classic cup win. Bad luck MC - tough luck losing in a penalty shoot-out.

DWB :unsure:

My my, Clinique finish their quartet of matches against the Kickers with 3 wins and a draw.

I fear the Kickers aren't the side they used to be. Perhaps a Manchester City style re-invention is required. Except the Kickers haven't got any money.

DWB :unsure:

Congratulations LG!

Congratulations to the Gravediggers for a battling performance in an amazing victory, and further congratulations to both teams for picking up a few red cards and injuries just in time for the end-of-season run in.

C'mon the Bury!

Guest Shadowy Figure
Congratulations to the Gravediggers for a battling performance in an amazing victory, and further congratulations to both teams for picking up a few red cards and injuries just in time for the end-of-season run in.

C'mon the Bury!

You forgot to congratulate the drinks salesman.

All hail the new Death League Champions . . . Bury FC and their manager Anubis!

With two games to spare the ashen-faced supremo has cruised to victory. Well done!

Congrats also to OoO and FF for gaining promotion from Div. 1 (in old money). Div 2 (in even older money).

DWB :rolleyes:

Still with 2 games to play, its still (almost) everything to play for.

All hail the new Death League Champions . . . Bury FC and their manager Anubis!

With two games to spare the ashen-faced supremo has cruised to victory. Well done!

Congrats also to OoO and FF for gaining promotion from Div. 1 (in old money). Div 2 (in even older money).

DWB :)

And Knickers United relegated? I admit it we were pants! :rolleyes: