Death Watch Beatle

The Deathlisters Alternative Footie Thread

Still with 2 games to play, its still (almost) everything to play for.

Yes, there is a sense of unease in Camp Precisionist as DWB comes up from behind. And with a leaky Le Bot, a restless Faget and an adolescent Nick Ta Mere, I really don't know how this is going to turn out.

All hail the new Death League Champions . . . Bury FC and their manager Anubis!

With two games to spare the ashen-faced supremo has cruised to victory. Well done!

Congrats also to OoO and FF for gaining promotion from Div. 1 (in old money). Div 2 (in even older money).

DWB :(

And Knickers United relegated? I admit it we were pants! :(

Lucky old you, no relegation this year - but you are right - you were pants!

Fat chance I suppose - but does anyone want to join us in a few weeks for the next exciting season of the Death League?

DWB :rip:

Well, the new season has started, and as usual, I got gubbed again. At least it was only 1-0 this time, so I am improving.

Well, the new season has started, and as usual, I got gubbed again. At least it was only 1-0 this time, so I am improving.

You didn't get gubbed tonight though :skull: .

You didn't get gubbed tonight though :( .

We certainly didn't, "Pedro" is still doing his victory dance. :blink: Bloody custard creams

Man, how much did Crypt Kickers bribe the ref to keep allowing stoppage time to carry on until they scored?!?! :blink:

Our time will come, yet.

Man, how much did Crypt Kickers bribe the ref to keep allowing stoppage time to carry on until they scored?!?! :blink:

Our time will come, yet.

I feel your pain, that's happened to me a few times

Couple of strange games tonight, hard to believe the Hearseton Casuals beat the Bury FC, and Clinique suffer a second defeat in a row. :skull:

The results from yesterday’s matches were pretty interesting. All 5 home teams lost their games, including reigning champions, Bury FC.

The results from yesterday’s matches were pretty interesting. All 5 home teams lost their games, including reigning champions, Bury FC.

Just goes to show how unlucky you can be a home sometimes.

What DO I have to do to get a decent result against Dyslexics?!?! :crossbone:

Now I have 5 players out through suspension & injury - kinda like after "The Battle of Santiago" :crossbone::crossbone:;):crossbone::crossbone:

Ah well, at least I have Spurs in the next two games - that should help..

What DO I have to do to get a decent result against Dyslexics?!?! :lol:

Don't cheat or play the 'bruise' option when Tony Nolan is refereeing the game. :o

Looks like I wont see the fruits of my tactics tomorrow night, I've been called away to a couple of meetings in Scotland. Never mind, I'll still have a laugh at Hearsetons attempts to beat me. :skill2::lol::lol:

Looks like I wont see the fruits of my tactics tomorrow night, I've been called away to a couple of meetings in Scotland. Never mind, I'll still have a laugh at Hearsetons attempts to beat me. :old:;);)

Tempting fate there HCW weren't you :skull: .

Mind you I can laugh, I 'll probably move from 2nd to 6th place on Friday, it's a very close league this year apart from DWB.

Looks like I wont see the fruits of my tactics tomorrow night, I've been called away to a couple of meetings in Scotland. Never mind, I'll still have a laugh at Hearsetons attempts to beat me. ;);):lol:

Tempting fate there HCW weren't you :skull: .

Mind you I can laugh, I 'll probably move from 2nd to 6th place on Friday, it's a very close league this year apart from DWB.

I can't prove it, but I'm sure he burst my balls :old: All my players had a dramatic dip in form. REVENGE will be mine MWHUR WHUR WHUR WHUR

I can't prove it, but I'm sure he burst my balls :skull: All my players had a dramatic dip in form. REVENGE will be mine MWHUR WHUR WHUR WHUR

Nonsense. We won fair & triangle. :old:

Once again, a real bloodthirsty battle between the two old rivals.

2nd place is really up for grabs for anyone from about 2nd-7th right now.

Are, here we are. It's been a while, but I'm back . . . and gloating! 10 points clear!!!

DWB :skill2:

Are, here we are. It's been a while, but I'm back . . . and gloating! 10 points clear!!!

DWB :skill2:

Not that I want to piss on your chips, but you're only 8 points in front :skill2:

Not that I want to piss on your chips, but you're only 8 points in front :P

I haven't bought any chips. The chips you pissed on must belong to someone else, because I am not 8, not 10 but 11 points clear now!

DWB :)

I haven't bought any chips. The chips you pissed on must belong to someone else, because I am not 8, not 10 but 11 points clear now!

DWB :P

I noticed. :( And I managed to lose another game. Never mind, I'm playing MCEFC on Friday, that's 3 point in the bag. Might not actually get to enjoy the moment, did I tell you I was going to Las Vegas on Saturday? :)

I noticed. :( And I managed to lose another game. Never mind, I'm playing MCEFC on Friday, that's 3 point in the bag. Might not actually get to enjoy the moment, did I tell you I was going to Las Vegas on Saturday? :P

Ah, a different kind of chips to piss on. Good luck at the tables.

DWB :P

Ah, a different kind of chips to piss on. Good luck at the tables.

Thanks Dee dubleya, would you like me to put $10 on a number for you?

Well, I've been back a week, didn't lose anything. Even the friendly game against DWB, 3-2 to me. When does the new season kick off in anger?

Well, I've been back a week, didn't lose anything. Even the friendly game against DWB, 3-2 to me. When does the new season kick off in anger?

Beginning of the month seems favourite, with a cup competition. Do you fancy your chances of a double this season?

DWB :crossbone:

Beginning of the month seems favourite, with a cup competition. Do you fancy your chances of a double this season?

DWB :crossbone:

The only doubles I have are the ones in a glass. Cheers *hic*