Death Watch Beatle

The Deathlisters Alternative Footie Thread

Do you fancy your chances of a double this season?

DWB :lol:

Challenge duly accepted. <_<

A 1-1 draw tonight with my wonder captain Peter Sutcliffe scoring the equalizer.............. still a dull game though. :rolleyes:

Guest Shadowy Figure

Hmmm, the usual suspects kicking off the season in riotous style with 6-1, 5-0 and 5-1 wins. An aura of predictability reigns...

Hmmm, the usual suspects kicking off the season in riotous style with 6-1, 5-0 and 5-1 wins. An aura of predictability reigns...

Predictability shattered. The Dyslexics Untied beat Clinique Précisionists in a thrilling 1-0 game tonight <_<

Next game on the 10th is against the Crypt Kickers. A true test.

By the way, Is Football Fan dead? What a gubbing he took tonight.

Predictability shattered. The Dyslexics Untied beat Clinique Précisionists in a thrilling 1-0 game tonight :lol:

Next game on the 10th is against the Crypt Kickers. A true test.

By the way, Is Football Fan dead? What a gubbing he took tonight.

I also suspect that he may have carked it. How did the training match go tonight HCW?

DWB :blink:

I also suspect that he may have carked it. How did the training match go tonight HCW?

DWB :lol:

I decided to put the under 13's out to face you. Not a bad game though, a (very) narrow victory for you. :blink:

What was tonights score Dee double ya bee? :)

If the scoreline is seasonally adjusted in works out to be a very tight game.

If the truth be known, it was a bad day at the office. My strikers are rubbish at the moment - one crippled and the other two right off form. When our opening goal was disallowed for offside I could sense the defeat coming. What with Bury missing out as well, the league is wide open this season.

Well done HCW *clenching teeth*

DWB :flame:

Looks like we have a vacancy. MCEFC has been sacked. Can we drum up any interest from any DL'ers? It only takes about 5 minutes a week.

Oh! Thanks for the congratulatory message of victory DWB :flame: *smug expression on face*

My curiosity has driven me to this! Please may I join your game?

I'll have a word with the gaffer. :flame:

I'll have a word with the gaffer. :flame:

Get yourself joined up to xperteleven.com and let us know when you have done that.

DWB

I'm on there. Never used it though.

Can I join in if too I can remember my login?

I'm on there. Never used it though.

Can I join in if too I can remember my login?

The site wont allow new teams to join in during a season, but there is a possibility that a team will become managerless in the very near future, unless Football Fan shows up pretty soon. Can you hang on until then?

Cap'n Oates is now installed as the the new manager of mcefc. Welcome Cap'n. You can change the name of the team and other stuff in your settings tab. Any questions drop any of us managers a line and we will try and help you.

[kiss of death] Thought I'd take the opportunity to mention the fact that the Dyslexics Untied team are the only team not to have conceded a goal this season so far [/kiss of death]

[kiss of death] Thought I'd take the opportunity to mention the fact that the Dyslexics Untied team are the only team not to have conceded a goal this season so far [/kiss of death]

You did indeed tempt fate HCW, who's top of the league now and the only team not to lose a game :rolleyes: .

Wow, I finally beat HCW by fair means! :lol:

Maybe this will be Hearseton's year yet...

Wow, I finally beat HCW by fair means! :lol:

Maybe this will be Hearseton's year yet...

Curses, I go to a Halloween party and come back to this. :lol:

You did indeed tempt fate HCW, who's top of the league now and the only team not to lose a game :lol: .

Tempting fate yourself now?

You did indeed tempt fate HCW, who's top of the league now and the only team not to lose a game :) .

Not you anymore!

You did indeed tempt fate HCW, who's top of the league now and the only team not to lose a game :) .

Not you anymore!

Indeed, tempting fate didn't even come into it, I completely forgot to set my team up today, I kept thinking it was Saturday, I didn't even log in until 5 minutes ago, ah well, anything to help Mono up the ladder a bit <_< .

Not you anymore!

Indeed, tempting fate didn't even come into it, I completely forgot to set my team up today, I kept thinking it was Saturday, I didn't even log in until 5 minutes ago, ah well, anything to help Mono up the ladder a bit <_< .

Pah! Girlpower is soooo 90s

Three way tie for the top of the table now. Best games so far. The Crypt Kickers drop to fourth. :rolleyes: